|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
Try and start a conversation and lead it to the subject. I've never told someone I liked them in that way, I usually get friends hooking me up with 12 guys at once so yeah o_o
ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht
1. get a burlap sack and club
2. sneak up behind her
3. club her until she's unconsis (or dead)
3. throw her in the burlap sack
4. carry her back to the cave
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
I'm a strong believer in the "Actions Speak louder than words". Now, really, when you say "Fooled around" what does that entail? Are we talking fooling around in the sense of tomfoolery and good times for all, or in the sense of hooking up and the grabbing of various...organs? Because if it's the latter I'd say you're well on your way with this girl. But it all boils down to Eris' post, just tell her. Dur. However, I know that's harder than it looks so take your time.
All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me
Wow...just wow. I could honestly Zidane head butt every one of you that actually took that post seriously and/or responded to my post seriously.
In freaking credible ..
It actually makes sense, if you look at the life-span of a member:
1. The larval stage ("n00bship"): Barely grasps the English language. Seems to randomly repeat sentence-fragments seen in other posts.
2. The pupal stage ("spammer"): Grasp of English improves slightly, creates the same, or similar threads over and over again (often plagiarizing other threads). Doesn't seem to learn from mistakes, or read responses. Has problem parsing longer texts, such as the forum rules.
3. The full grown stage ("member"): Still a poor speller, but not overly so. Creates more original threads, or stops to create them at all. Seems more adept at mimicking human behavior. The emotion emulator still seems to buggy, as they seem very prone to extreme moods and mood-swings, which often are incomprehensibly rambled about in long threads in misc.
Last edited by Eris; 05-10-2007 at 03:55 PM.
Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!
What kind of girl is she? :O
ohh man i cant wait to hear how it went
So It all went good me and her talked about it and were going to take it slow.
i hope things get better and better
all for the better!!!
Last edited by pab; 05-11-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Get to the point, and tell her straight up that you like her. What is there to be scared of anyway? And if you succeed, take her on a date. A romantic candle light dinner followed by a movie, or a stroll on the beach while the sun is setting.
"This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show
"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black
Get one of those megaphones...and put it up to her ear..
Spray paint her name on the side of the school.....in florescent pink.......
Shameful PMs : 281
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)