AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bokura Ga Ita, is it worth it?

Junior Member xXNana.FukuroXx is a jewel in the rough xXNana.FukuroXx is a jewel in the rough xXNana.FukuroXx is a jewel in the rough xXNana.FukuroXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 01:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Bokura Ga Ita, is it worth it?

Ok, I've been interested in this anime [Bokura Ga Ita] For quite some time, and I finally went about watching the first episode...but I've recently read very many bad reviews not only on the ending of the anime, but the direction of the manga, going on so I had considered buying this anime, but id like to know if anyone really knows, where the manga might end up, in other words as any other good anime fan, I don't want to buy it only to find out the end is crap.

The anime ends with an "open" ending, and so far it seems the manga is not in english yet, nor has it ended yet, so any responses would be nice x]

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

this series was good and i cant say i have any complaints with the endin, but might just be me tho, but if your lookin for a cute show, this is worth your time
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

The first 15 episodes are wonderful. Funny and cute! <3

But as the anime gets on... it starts to draaaag. It was so slow, I almost stopped watching it. But I managed to finish to the end. It was a little disappointing. But not too bad, because it left hope.

I recommend this anime, even if it's not one of the best out there. It's the kind of anime where it's realistic/fantasy. No, not fantasy as in dungeons and dragons, but fantasy as in a more fluid, fluffy atmosphere.

Closed Thread

Thread Information