AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fma Ova!

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

Default Fma Ova!

In Japan, they came out with three mini FMA OVA's

The first OVA would take place in the afterparty of the Conqueror of Shamballa movie

The second OVA would take place 50 years later... Current day with the grandchildren of Ed and Al, and um... Winry.

The third OVA is an all out battle between the state millitary and the Homunculi, there is two parts. Interms of action this one is rather 'cool'

"Be thou for the people..."

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

=)
    I finished em all, but there's another one that run for about an hour called Reflections, I don't think it avaliable over the net for download anymore =/

Well, I would think the Homunculi vs. Military was better than the others.
    GONE, Goodbye.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2014 01:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

those were cool to watch.

I saw that afterparty one before, they were all so cute... especially Envy. ^_^

The one in our world, with Eds grandkids was so touching knowing that Ed lived so long even up to our present day even after the time it took place in the movie.

And the last one was really involved. Strange though to see who some of the people that were backing up the Military.

Junior Member chibi_ida is on a distinguished road chibi_ida's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

Ed was really 100 in 2005 because he went to Munich in 1920 and was 15 years old at that time...hm...so that means he's 102 this year, ne? Cool.

The Chibi OVA was so cute and funny. I like chibi Envy and Heiderich!

The Homunculi vs. Military was really cool! I like that one the most too.

Closed Thread

Thread Information