AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Judging Others

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Judging Others

I really hope this isn't against the rules...
    If it is...Mods,accept my apology,and close this thread...

Here's the deal:
    I started this thread because I'm curious of what everyone will say...
    Please,if you're going to answer,be totaly honest^^

Well,this is what I wanna know:
    Do you judge about people based on how they look and their attitude?
    Do you really care about what people thinks of you?

Well,this would be my answer:
    I dont judge about them...I always wait to know them better,and then making my judgements...
    Still,many people I know are making wrong judgements that are based on look and attitude of the person they're watching...
    I had these kind of experiences too-since I'm having longer hear(till my shoulders),people are constantly calling me with bad names(cuz many of them hates those who listens metal and rock music)...I was even called drug dealer >.<
    Anyway,I dont really care what others are thinking of me,I'm fine by my own(still,my patience has it's limits too)...
    I believe it's the best way to get through everything,since,if you dont care for what people think of you,you cannot lose anything...But,you can gain something...You can gain true friends that are with you cuz they accepted you the way you are,not like the rest...

Well,these are only my thoughts,I wanna see what everyone else thinks???
    So post your answers,will you?
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

i will answer your question

sometimes i judge people based in their look and their attitude
    and i really dont care what people thinks of me

rock is so cool!!! it make you ROCKS!! haha
    just let them judge you (dont think about what they say) i hate judgemental people !!!

we can't avoid the others people judgement
    because we live in judgemental world

thats all
    Last edited by black26; 05-11-2007 at 12:27 PM. Reason: bad rep

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post

Here's the deal:

How the heck else am I supposed to judge people? I'm not a mind reader.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

i'll be honest and say that I do judge. Probably harshly actually. If they look like they haven't showered in weeks, then I don't talk to them. If they look like gang bangers, geniuss or like they're on crack, then I won't give them the time of day. And I don't do the cheerleader type girls either, so yeah, but that's because I don't like rap, drugs, hookers or unnecessary violence. And I like my nose to not make me sick. It's about who you hang out with, and who you consider your peers to be.

Do I care about what others think of me? To an extent. But only slightly. Do I care if someone dislikes my piercings, tattoos or odd clothes? no, do I care if my B.O. offends someone else, and would I refrain from swearing when children are around? You bet your bottom I do. But that's more respect than anything else.
    Last edited by unspun; 05-08-2007 at 02:16 PM.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I judge them to an extent. But even if I don't like the person's attitude or appearance right off the bat, I still try and make it a point to give them a fair chance. Until they prove me otherwise.

I care what people think about me. But I don't let it govern how I act.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ummm... ok. my turn (we all are waiting for it, dont we?)

1. first when i see someone looking totaly different i jude them. like today this girl with no fashion taste... anyway, if it fifferent and i like what i see, i try to get to know the person
    about their acting... yes. if person dont respect me, i wont respect him/her too. simple

2. well, i do care what my parents and what my teachers thinks about me. but if people who dont know me, i dont. if they lying, thye will be punished by God
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, I dont like hanging with ugly people, got a problem with how I think? Too bad. And the attitude one is a no brainer, I don't make friends with idiots.

Yes, its ignorant not to.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i try my best not to judge someone unless they are constantly rude or nitpicky around me
    i may strike back and disrespect them pretty harsh if they constantly disrespect me so its even
    im not the kind of person to go talk crap about if i felt someone was disrespectful to me, even if they were totally rude to me
    cause that is just rude in my eyes
    usually ill just write it out or vent out my anger exercise
    if that doesn't work ill pretty much say it to the person's face
    if that doesn't work i may do something
    if they are stupid enough not to still get it through their head ill just leave them alone
    cause im not going to waste my time on them after ive done te best i could to try to stop the whole situation
    they can go and be immature and say junk about me
    i don't care
    it doesn't have to do with me anymore but their own selves
    as for if i care about people r not, i care about lots of people
    i care about people who prob don't care about me cause i hope that my caring and trying to be nice will help them somehow or teach something to their life
    you never know what's going on in another person's life so its best to care enough to respect someone as a general being

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Member Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2007 12:42 PM
    Threads

I agree but some people you know are defiantly bad you know it immediately they throw stuff or start fighting. :0
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)

(\_/)
    (x.x)
    (><)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:40 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I've always had the tendency not to change no matter what people think of me or say about me. When I meet old friends, they tell about how I never change. I'm always me.

There was a time when I was a young teenager and I went to a camp in the States. I was surrounded by a bunch of mindless girls that only thought of how they looked. At the time, I was sorta bothered that I didn't think like them but that wasn't enough for me to get pressured into changing. I spent the rest of the summer hanging out with guys who don't care about such things, meh I didn't make one girl friend throughout the whole time lol

Anyway, if you can withstand peer pressure and stay the way you are and keep friends that like you for who you are, you're good to go. How can you have fun with a bunch of artificial friends that would diss you the moment you turn your back or won't be there when you need them?

With respect to judging other people? Well, as I've grown older, I have started to get picky about people I guess

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Of course I do. Everyone does. Anyone who says otherwise is LYING. You see someone walking down the street wearing fishnet pantyhose, a hockey mask splattered with blood, and a syringe sticking out of HIS arm (Which makes the fishnet panties even more creepy) are you gonna look at him and think to yourself "Wow, he looks like a swell guy!". No, you'll probably call the cops. But maybe this psychopath dresses like that because he can't tell what he put on in the morning because he's a blind business tycoon who gives most of his money to charity and the heroin needle is actually an epipen because he was having an allergic reaction and couldn't find the needle afterwords. However unlikely that may be, it's still a possiblity but we wouldn't even consider it because we already judged him to be a serial killer crossdressing junkie. We ALL judge people, it's only until you get to know them that your judgement is either proved wrong or right....or something like that.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

Yes, I do judge people, everyone does on the inside. It could be what they are wearing, or just the way they act. Every normal "Human" judges people by the way they look, dress, talk, act, and so on.

And no, I dont really care what people think of me. If they think I look like a killer from mars, then let them not like me. Ive just gotten to the point of not really caring anymore, for my good reasons to. Ive also had some weird looks from other people, people talking behind my back and so on. To tell you the truth, itdoes not bug me anymore. ^^

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Junior Member Sienna Cental will become famous soon enough Sienna Cental's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 10:12 AM
    Threads

I don't like to judge people by how they look but sometimes it's so hard. It's even harder when you find out your right. I have found exceptions though. I can make friends with anyone but I'd rather hang out with guys. I'm bias to girls even though I am one. it's kind of weird. sometimes I want to talk about the latest UFC match I've seen where a guy gets his head bashed in. Not make up.

I don't really care what other people think about me though. If you don't like me don't look at me. It's that simple.
    Last edited by Sienna Cental; 05-08-2007 at 05:06 PM.
    Death is just the beginning but you still have to live!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

We all should have different opinions in different things and people. But for myself, i wouldn't judge them as in judge-judge out loud.

I seriously don't care how people think about myself, because different people should normally have opinions about me and why the heck should i care. The more i care, the more of the bad feelings i have for myself.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Honestly, I do judge people for their looks but in the end, personality matters. I admired this guy because he's friendly and, well, handsome. However, once work with him, I can only say that he's a lazy pig and always finding the easiest way out. It annoys me. So my judgement isn't always correct. As for how people think of me, I do care but only to a certain extent. I don't push myself hard.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Yes I do judge people before I meet them, alot acually, it's really my fault, I look at them and judge them in an instant. Either I like you or don't like you when i first meet you, sometimes I do like you, but someones i don't, and then like you once I get to know you a little bit more. It's usually with girls only. With guys not so much.
    SOMETIMES, i do care what people think of me. But at other times, I screw them, and tell them to screw themselves, but then again, sometimes I really hope you hate me.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

Lol I always loved topics like this but anyway heres my point of view. Sometimes I tend to judge people by the way they look. Heck! Everyone does But can we stop it? No, because the Earth is made up of nothing but Stereo Typist. So for example if someone was to..wear something all black with chains your most likely gonna be condemed as being Gothic.

And to answer your last question. Do i care what others think of me? Actually no I don't I could care less of what they think of me, because regardless of what i do someone will always judge me as being something.
    Gandy-Man and Bunster, Saving One Pimp one Porn-star at a time
    +~Fun Fun Banana Time~+

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

The appearence of oneself defines a lot about someone, you can hardly deny that. Of course people will judge on appearance, we all do. But when you get into a friendship or something else with someone that is when things change, you notice personality and based on their personality their appearance changes also, someone who might have looked ugly before now seems slightly more attractive, or visa versa.

Do I care what people think about me? Well I don’t want people thinking I am a paedophile if that’s what you mean.
    ████████████

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post

Here's the deal:

I never judge people based on looks or attitude, because looks is just appearance and attitude varies on mood. *You might catch someone on an off day and think they are an angry person for example* As for what people think of me, I could really care less. I've been ridiculed my entire life and so far it hasn't done anything but make me pity the ones who judge me.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

honestly..?
    yes.. but sometimes.. I judge people based on their appearance.. but sometimes you cant help it.. Appearances, really yes.. but attitude, no..
    what people think of me..? yes and no.. Yes, if it really means something.. No, if its just bothersome and not worth to care for..

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Hmm I usually never judge by looks, attitude...yes big deal for me.
    Dont care what people think or say about me, we all die someday.
    Derp.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I try not to judge people because I don't want people to judge me. The most interesting people do not appear interesting at first and are easy to give the flick to. Plus I have a thing for weird people so I cannot afford any hasty judging.

I care about external views on myself. If people don't like me, I feel a tad sad as they haven't even got to know me and yet are prepared to ignore such a fun person.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 05-09-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Hmmm sometimes i judge peopel but not always
    And no i dont care what people say and think about me i am who i am and i will be how i like to be
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Im serious and I swear, that I judge people by their manners and inner side, not looks. Only jerks judges people on their looks.

I mean...think about it. What is that person is you? What will you do?
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

If I hate one thing it people who judge people. I really can't stand it.I got arthritis but cause you can't see it. No one scolds me. But when your in a wheel chair or you walk very strange. People laugh at you that makes no sense. Another thing that is annoying is that people don't respect it if I can't do one thing.

Then I hate it about looks. Even if there are ugly people saying hi or helping them when they are searching something. You can help it really won't hurt. Today I even helped a guy in my class who no one likes. But I got something like it won't hurt me if I help the poor guy. So in my opinion some people are just to spoiled. And can't think of how it would be for those people.
    I don't judge I need proof. I only don't like people when they're not thank full Or push me back. Or are cocky/etc that's all.

Closed Thread

Thread Information