AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lovely Complex

Member My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 04:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lovely Complex

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo
    Plot Summary: Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. The two are always bickering and even their teacher sees them as a comedy act. But as their friendship develops, so does Risa's feelings toward Otani. - ANN

this is a really funny romantic type of anime that is fairly new and i hope most of you will enjoy watching this or at least check it out first

I'm not

Watch some Lucky Star

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

Read a bit of the manga, the anime is better right?

Member My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

i havent read the manga yet(i have no clue where to even begin trying to find it since im trying to read Ichigo 100% right now) but the anime is actually pretty good and when i finish reading my manga ill try to get this and read it. but for now im going to say that the anime is better right now and i heard from a few ppl that they read the manga and they like the anime better.

I'm not

Watch some Lucky Star

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Oh, really? Well, I think I'll go check out some reviews before viewing the anime. It looks.... interesting.

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i love the manga. risa and otani and just the cutest funniest couple ever. I have up to episode 5 but i haven't had much time to read it yet. but i'll get to it by this weekend. however if it's anything like the manga i can't wait to watch it and see some of the scenes i loved from the manga put into action on color ^-^
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Member Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:50 PM
    Threads

Very funny Anime and a crazy couple "long live All Hanshin Kyojin"

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I've just started watching this anime!

And I've also finished the live action movie! ^^ Both are VERY FUNNY so far! <3

Junior Member LadyCoco is on a distinguished road LadyCoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 05:50 PM
    Threads

This anime is the best!! I wait eagarly for each new episode to be subbed. Otani and Risa are so cute! I feel for Risa being a fellow tall girl.

Member animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

Dude with the introduction of the new character, this anime is gunna spice up. Especially since the anime is rolling towards the near end part of the real-time drama.

Junior Member Asakurai is on a distinguished road Asakurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 12:03 AM
    Threads

Wish it lasted longer Still great, Cute , and Enjoyable

Junior Member Mrs.Elric is on a distinguished road Mrs.Elric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 01:13 PM
    Threads

I love lovely complex its sad but can make u laugh in the sad moments too. one of my favorites. i started watchin it a while ago and i realized it wasnt done so now im waiting impatiently for the rest of the episodes to get subbed. but very good anime. and they dont wear the same thing everyday either...lol. n risa even has her hair in different styles too.
    ALL ISz FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

A wise girl kisses, but doesn't love. Listens, but doesn't believe. And leaves, before she is left.

Member Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animesaint View Post
    Dude with the introduction of the new character, this anime is gunna spice up. Especially since the anime is rolling towards the near end part of the real-time drama.

It exist a real Time-Drama of Lovely Complex, WThell? I have only seen the Real Movie of Lovely Complex and it was not bad.

GTO RULES

Junior Member Kelci-chan has a spectacular aura about Kelci-chan has a spectacular aura about Kelci-chan has a spectacular aura about Kelci-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 02:10 PM
    Threads

Oh man I'm like obsessed with Lovely Complex!! In the past week I've watched the anime twice (episode 17 better be up soon), read as much of the manga as I could, and watched the crappy Live Action movie. This is such a great series!

Junior Member love.x.anime has a spectacular aura about love.x.anime has a spectacular aura about love.x.anime has a spectacular aura about love.x.anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 02:06 AM
    Threads

ive seen most of the episodes(waiting for the rest of the anime to come out)
    its so cute
    i recommend people to watch it (X
    no longer loving you
    and right now addicted to lovely complex/Kodomo no Omocha (:
    she is wondering which animes are used in the banner at the top of the page

Junior Member Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

Recently i just watched episode 16, now just waiting @___@;;
    Also, theres this site that uploads a lot of manga books..he/she had just put up chapter 28
    If interested, this is the site:
    Mangarun.com

Just Scroll down, you'll find it eventually >_>;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just watched episode 20. I recommend all to watch this anime. WAAAATCHHHHHH ITTTTTTTT
    Last edited by Zoga; 09-04-2007 at 03:06 PM.

Senior Member Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:58 PM
    Threads

Wink Kawaii!!!!!

Loved this anime!!! I think if you just look at its picture you would think it is interesting!!! teeheehee!!
    +*+ What if I never knew?
    What if I never found you?
    I'll never have this feeling in my heart +*+

Senior Member Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2007 10:26 AM
    Threads

I just started watching it today...I've seen only 1 episode so far but it's really funny and cool. One of the funniest anime I've seen. Can't wait for the next episodes!

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i have read the manga and like it so much. it's very entertaining and funny. Risa-Otani is the best-and-funny couple!

Senior Member Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2007 10:26 AM
    Threads

When I finished watching anime I checked the movie as well and I gotta say that the movie was a joke! It was so awful I wouldn't recomend it to anybody.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I just read its manga. It's pretty cute. Though i really find it difficult for them to have such a relationship considering their height. Haha.. Right.

Senior Member emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 01:05 AM
    Threads

^_^ Manga Is CoOL but Anime Is Also CoOL.. For Me THey Are desame..
    ^_^HI..
    Just do every that can make u Happy!
    Just Be Honest to your Partner Or Friend.

And Most OFFALL

Just Think oF me if u r SaD...^_^

Junior Member lynski08 is on a distinguished road lynski08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2007 04:58 PM
    Threads

i just finished watching the anime!!!!

wow! it's so great!!! i recommend it to everyone!
    watch it! watch it! those who hadn't seen it.

risa and otani are the cutest couple!!!!! but the other characters are cute. i cried when risa was first rejected... huhuhu...

Member Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads

Its a funny series.
    Short, but at least straight to the point.
    Im still on Ep. 10.
    How many Episodes are there total?
    Person &quot;I'm gonna beat you with a spoon >.>&quot;
    Me &quot;;__; oh my gawd..&quot;

By Gintara, thank-toh

Current Manga|SkipBeat|VK|Naruto|Blackcat|OuranHostclub|

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:47 PM
    Threads

Overall I liked the series, the ending could've been ALOT more powerful though, which is why I was a little dissapointed. But I still REALLY liked the Series. The openings are the best, and I love the chemistry between Otani and Rise. Those 2 are the best ! They share alotta cute moments...(haha)
    "Going Wherever the Road Takes You..."

Looking for some GOOD Romance Anime Reccomendations?
    (The top 15 should make you cry bawhahahahah)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information