AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the real you?

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post the real you?

hmm..i just thought this question a while ago...
    how can you show the real you to others?
    do you hide the real you?
    and just asking who knows the real you?

hmmm*thinking*...
    pls post if you want to answer..
    thank you!

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wushuuu View Post
    hmm..i just thought this question a while ago...
    how can you show the real you to others?
    do you hide the real you?
    and just asking who knows the real you?
    -by being myself.. ahehe.. hard to explain..
    -nope! what good does it give me to hide my real identity..? ( hope im not offending anyone.. hmm)
    -the real me..? i think.. me too.. haha.. just kidding i dont know.. really..

hmm.. do i know the real you wushuuu.. or not..? haha..
    Last edited by zyronet; 05-07-2007 at 11:33 AM.

Space Dreaming Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave has a reputation beyond repute Infinite Rave's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2014 10:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infinite Rave

My Family and my closes friends know the real me
    "I tried tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers,
    and nobody wanted to believe me."
    Scott ♥

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

1 Not I can show stuff with actions and saying things but people will never be able to look in my mind.
    2 Yeah I sometimes do I have two faces.
    3 No one I don't even know it since I got the happy and the depressed one. I think the Depressed one is the current me. And the happy one would be a left over from my childhood I guess. Still even I don't know it 100%.

@Topicstarter What about you ?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

The real me is hidden under five wonderful layers, sort of like the caramel center of an ice cream.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

It seems like none of my friends or family knows the real me.
    I always try to show the real me, but nobody realize it.
    So... I really don't know how to show the real me to others...
    ^^x (Maybe I'm just to strange to understand...XD )

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Nobody knows the real me. I admit I hide under these covers excellently. I wish to come out and let my friends and family know me truly, sometime though. But for now, I'll enjoy my lies and fairytales. heh

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Well, nobody has seen the real side of me yet. I always want to show my real side to a close friend of mine or a family member but I don't for I'm always hesitating at such circumstances. However, I did show a glimpse of the real me to a friend(Yes, she is a member here). But I guess, that the real me isn't... Like the usual me. If you know what I mean. I don't intend to show it someone unless if I have to prove a statement presented in justification of an action. But that's a rare case. So yeah, nobody really knows about the real me.
    Last edited by iMud; 05-08-2007 at 08:10 AM.
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

If i meet new ppl im being more serious and shy,but my family and friends know the real me
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Hm...the real me?
    I never show myself to others,since they are all kind of people who judges by appereance,without trying to see who I really am,they dont look beyond the surface...
    So,knowing that,why would I even try to show them real me?
    If they cannot accept me the way I am when I appear for the first time,then why should I even try to show them that I'm not like they picture me?
    Ex:My first appereance/reactions*ugh,long hair,he's psycho*,*oh,another "metal" boy,I so hate them*,I was even called drug dealer >.<...And just who are they to judge about me if they dont even know me!?!

But I have bigger reason-I dont want to show my real me,since I believe that they wont understand a thing about me (very complicated personality)...

Only one person in my life has seen the real me,but she's not here anymore,so I dont count that in...
    So,yeah,no one knows the real me,and no one ever will...
    That way I have nothing to gain (except TRUE friends),but nothing to lose either...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-07-2007 at 01:35 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

The real me? I'm probably the only one who knows all aspects of the real me. But there are some people who have figured parts out that I woulk like keep secret. Of course I want to meet a person one day that I can truly trust and share everything with, but until now everytime I told somebody a little bit about me (something that doesn't everybody knows^^) it turned out to be a bad idea. So in the end I'm just waiting for somebody that I can show my true self.

And by the way "My true self" sounds pretty cheesy... but what other phrase could we use? xD

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    The real me is hidden under five wonderful layers, sort of like the caramel center of an ice cream.
    That earns its way to my sig
    I am me all the time, I have nothing to hide.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Hah! Thanks Ninja. Are you so sure though, that you are your real self all the time? Everyone has some mask they wear, especially at work where you must appear to be what the organization wants you to be. Are you the same at school, the same around your close friends and acquaintances?

If you had unlimited power, like a God, could you honestly say you would be exactly who you are now? Or would it bring out something different in you?

At the very least everybody has a two sided mask. There is the side they show to the world, and there is the side that never sees the light of day because people live in denial and refuse to accept it, but it exists nonetheless.

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

I'm not even sure what the real 'me' is. My personality has changed so much from when I was in elementary school. As a result, no one knows the real me. If I knew what the real me was, I would probably try to hide it. I'm pretty afraid of getting discriminated by others.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Hah! Thanks Ninja. Are you so sure though, that you are your real self all the time? Everyone has some mask they wear, especially at work where you must appear to be what the organization wants you to be. Are you the same at school, the same around your close friends and acquaintances?

If you had unlimited power, like a God, could you honestly say you would be exactly who you are now? Or would it bring out something different in you?

At the very least everybody has a two sided mask. There is the side they show to the world, and there is the side that never sees the light of day because people live in denial and refuse to accept it, but it exists nonetheless.
    I look at pr0n, but I dont tell people
    OH CRAP!

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

All my "masks" are the real me, it just depends on how stressed I am that day and how much people have annoiyed me with stupidity.

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 08:04 AM
    Threads

Very nice thread.

1. Dunno, I think it is very hard for someone to sees one's realself. People usually have a certain perception about what a person is like that is different from how the person really is.

2. I think I do at times. I push a lot of emotions back sometimes in order that some people will not see them. Most of it comes from me just not trusting people enough to talk about my past. I think it is more that they only see part of the real me. I am like an iceberg.

3. I don't think anybody on Earth knows the real me. I don't even know the real me sometimes. There is maybe one or two people that have a good idea about what the real me is like. My "family" doesn't know the real me.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

not many people see the real me, i think the only people who have seen the real me are my best friend and my fiance........i like to hide the real me cuz the real me has problems with emotions and such (i think thats the result of hiding myslef away) but im not going into too much detail about it....how i show te real me? well lets just say if you catch me on a day when im down my true/real self will come out cuz im easily angered and such things like that, and this semester i think ive only had that kind of day twice and both times i had a verbal fight with a girl in my class that i cant stand what so ever and she cant stand me either (i think thats the only thing we agree on too).....as for who knows the real me, idk cuz sometimes im so into the tough person i make myself to be when im around others that i can get confused and think thats the real me, and sometimes it can cuz i do have a mean side, but a lot of the time im a shy girl who loves books

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i don't try to be some1 i'm not but that seems to be the case when ppl annoy me, sometimes i just don't feel like argueing so i agree w/ ppl when i don't really agree.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Well I don't have any facades anymore. My online personality is very similar to my real personality. The only difference is that I am rarely online when I'm angry or in my bad moods. Therefore, few people online have ever seen my misanthropic side (luckily). I don't hide my personality to anyone, but am generally perceived as immature (completely wrong in its entirety). It is true that I act and look childish but I am not simple minded.

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

I definatly don't hide the real me. I'm amazing, and I know it. Others know it as well

"-'-Diva Pina
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

What you see is what you get. I don't hide who I am, I can honestly say that. I used to try hard to hide the real me, but I've noticed people like the real me much better than the fake me.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Hm...the real me?
    I never show myself to others,since they are all kind of people who judges by appereance,without trying to see who I really am,they dont look beyond the surface...
    So,knowing that,why would I even try to show them real me?
    If they cannot accept me the way I am when I appear for the first time,then why should I even try to show them that I'm not like they picture me?
    Ex:My first appereance/reactions*ugh,long hair,he's psycho*,*oh,another "metal" boy,I so hate them*,I was even called drug dealer >.<...And just who are they to judge about me if they dont even know me!?!

But I have bigger reason-I dont want to show my real me,since I believe that they wont understand a thing about me (very complicated personality)...

Only one person in my life has seen the real me,but she's not here anymore,so I dont count that in...
    So,yeah,no one knows the real me,and no one ever will...
    That way I have nothing to gain (except TRUE friends),but nothing to lose either...
    wow... i never show myself... i always smile, acting crazy, but sometimes i just want to run away and... write... or sing... people thinks that i'm cool, but they dont see me the way i want to show them... people with no brains... and without a heart
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My close friends knows the real me or with other words - Who I am. Both bad and good sides.
    Family I don't really show >.> we aren't that social xD
    I'm not saying that I'm "faking myself" towards others, but the "others" doesn't know me as well, therefore, they don't know the "real me" or... whatever.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Guardian View Post
    It seems like none of my friends or family knows the real me.
    I always try to show the real me, but nobody realize it.
    So... I really don't know how to show the real me to others...
    ^^x (Maybe I'm just to strange to understand...XD )

show to me please...
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information