AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some doodles I would like to share.

Member Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some doodles I would like to share.

Hey guys. I haven't been on in a long while, and I thought I would come back with some art. Criticism is very welcome, just keep it constructive! I'll start with some unoriginal drawings, or some I 've seen around the net and such. Props to the original artists. The last two on the page will be originals, and I would really love help with these. They just don't look right to me. Thanks to all!

^This guy was done when I was twelve^

Last edited by Smitty; 12-20-2007 at 11:06 PM.
    Run and suffer.............but don't mess up your hair!

Pm me if you have any questions about God and Christianity, I'll do my best to help.

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

Very nice. Keep practicing and you'll ben EVEN better than you are now! That's awesome you did that second one when you were twelve. Very talented. My only tip is to add more detail into the eyes- they add so much into a drawing.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Closed Thread

Thread Information