AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Musical animes

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Musical animes

Just like title says, musical anime.
    Seen one?
    Was it good?
    Could you give the people in this forum some suggestion for a good musical anime?
    I wanna watch one at some point when I'm done with the current anime I'm watching but I don't know many titles of musical animes, because they aren't so common (well, as far as I know). Of course, good stories is a must!

Only musical animes (well part musical) I've seen is Full Moon Wo Sagashite and Gravitation...
    Gravitation: I prefer the manga, it's 10x more fun than what the anime is imo, music is okay, but I get tired of it pretty fast.
    FMWS: Cute story, there's some parts of it I don't like, but I think the music is really good (though I can't imagine a 12 year old sing like Mitsuki - the main character - does...), I love all the piano versions also. <3

Boo I hope this thread doesn't exist D:

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

La Corda D'Oro or The Golden String is a pretty good one. It's based on violin, but contains many other instuments. Piano, trumpet, flute, cello, and so forth. I don't think there is an english version, but I'll check. There is a manga though...
    Revolves around a high school girl

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I watched BECK about two years ago, and I've heard it's coming to the U.S. soon...not sure why it took so long.

Anyway, absolutely amazing anime. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best music anime out there. For one, the music was superb. Most of the music was done by the Beat Crusaders, who are fairly popular now, with much of the vocals being done by the leading singer of Husking Bee, who was huge before they broke up, for those who don't know. Add in some groups like Typhoon24, and you have some seriously amazing music. It's not like the series just made up some songs and got some crappy bands to play them...they got some big name rock stars to do it, which really ended up putting the quality of the music above that of many other music-based series(i.e. Gravitation).
    The animation itself was awesome, though some of there was a few wide-angle-lens-style shots while the bands were on stage a few times, which looked kind of strange, with the blending of a more traditional animation style and a cg style.
    The story is that of Tanaka Koyuki, a highschool student, who is just really, really dull. After meeting a guy named Ryuusuke, he learns to play guitar, and over time forms a band with a some various other people. Really, a well written story that just sucks you into it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Etto....well FLCL can barely be considered a musical anime but...that is definitely one of its most redeeming qualities.

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch is a musical anime but the music is not...that good. WHich is a shame. It'd coulda been GREAT. But it's mediocre at best.

Kirarin Revolution is like Full Moon without the magical elements and darker themes. It's just cute fluff and some of the music is pretty good.^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information