AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: do you sometimes feel...

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Sometimes i feel unwanted and out of place. But most of the time i don't really care what you think, if you don't like me don't talk about me don't talk to me, and if there is some problems then i'm sure we can fix(with some fists and hair pulling)
    Last edited by smile1010; 05-06-2007 at 11:35 AM.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

Yeah I can but I just don't want it. I mean a group is big. And then mostly you get So-Called-Friends I don't want those. I prefer 1-2 good friends. Then a whole group of 10 So-Called-Friends. But I'm not in the mood to talk with groups anyways. To much talking for me.
    But if you are bad in getting in a group. Just create you're own. ^^
    I got a group of 3 people including me. It's ok but still no great friends. But It's more fun then 5-8 people or more.

Junior Member Yoshito is on a distinguished road Yoshito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2007 08:31 PM
    Threads

I seem to attract people... well, when I am new to a place anyway. But overall I tend to feel like an outcast, even around my best friends and family. People seem to find me creepy. I don't know why. Also, I like small groups of people anyways. If it's more than five people at most, I tend to get uncomfortable. One or two not counting me is what I am most comfortable with.
    Last edited by Yoshito; 05-06-2007 at 08:05 PM.
    In time I drift... drift to the edge of my chaotic dreams.... 好人

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I don't like joining any groups, plus, all the groups in my school are either fobs, or preps.

I can hang out with anybody, there's no discrimination between. However, i would never ever hang out with the fobs because they are all racists. They talk bad things about you behind your back even though you guys don't know eachother, and your name tend to be their monthly topic like you never know. They also like to spread gossips, and i tend to be their main topic because i kind of look like a person from their country. I really can't stand them, and the way they treat people who are not in their group, and drag people to group with them when they are from the same country.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 01:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i don't like belonging to a clique of ppl
    but i hate it when i hang out with my group of friends and i feel left out and excluded, its like im a ghost or something
    i tend to get that alot and then ill like tell them and they won't seem to get it
    its like my friends only seem to pay attention to me when its just their individual self hanging out with me because they are then they're forced to pay attention to me
    now im questioning if some are even my friends anymore
    it suxs to figure out that the people you hang out with never cared about u to begin with
    i know im used to this feeling of being of being left out in a group of people
    but im really getting sick of it, especially lately

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Facebook|Tumblr

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

I fit almost no where in school. I am short tempered and quick ticked of so i come in lot of fights. You could say i am popular at school and everyone knows me on a bad way
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735 View Post
    i don't like belonging to a clique of ppl
    but i hate it when i hang out with my group of friends and i feel left out and excluded, its like im a ghost or something.
    That's also one of the reasons why i wouldn't join any particular groups, because groups tends to have some people feeling left out, or the increase of drama.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

most of groups lets me in easily, , but,... i like run away from them... in my own world... in the... oh, whatever ^^x
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 08:42 AM
    Threads

I usually get a long well with people but I am also usually do something, eating or walk to places in school/college by myself. I am happy with that. Most people knows me as a friendly yet quiet/shy girl. However, there are many times I don't agreed with the mass, but I just choose to not speak out in public about that. U_U

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2013 02:31 AM
    Threads

Yeah, most people don't like me.

It doesn't bother me too much. It has been this way for nearly as long as I can remember. I have gotten use to it. If they want to hang out with me I am fine with that.

People just think I am wierd and want nothing to do with me. I think a lot of it is because I am quiet and don't suffer people that are mean to each other very well. That and I don't fallow the crowds or the latest thing that everyone is suppose to like.

I really cannot stand people that talk about other people behind their back and those that bully others.

I usually am part of a small group of people.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

I wasn't very popular or well-liked in school, and i'm still not even today and i couldn't give a fat cat about it. In school i fit in of course with the other outcasts of society and i liked it that way, yes we did our own thing and had our own rules in the group of about 8 or so of us. We didn't merge with any other social group because we didn't like any other of the students in school and we confronted and fought with anyone who had a problem with us (Which were quite a few people). I had a good time though, it was fun during High School and i miss those days. I'm pretty much anti-social now because i can't relate to people around where i live and visa-versa except for the fact that i still keep in touch with a least three of my friends from school.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death View Post
    ummm.... no... i always atract people. tee hee. i'm the popular in class

edit: it's my 1.111 post!
    Same here,im popular too thats why they accept me where ever i go
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Im wanna add something to it. All i'm looking for is friendship, to gain the friendship i can build in school. However, i think the "group" we are all talking about is just a group of people which focus in several people, for some reason, i don't think i can gain anything in any groups.

Senior Member Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

I dont need to fit im not interested. I have a lot of "friends" but a little of friends and those i protect and serve with generosity, and help when they need it.

Have only hm, i need to rethink this one, 4 real friends, my girlfriends a 3 friends.

Enough for me.

Ty.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information