AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Megami's signatures/avatars ._.

Member Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 04:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

wow! i loooooveeeee your sigs!!!! XDDDDD

did you use the smudge tool? wow... i'm still learning how to use it.

maybe you can try too add C4D to the avatar too... because it looks kinda empty ^^'

oh yeah, great c4d in the last set.. where did you get it? -^_^-

signature made by me
    if you want one, just PM me the render
    fan of

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@ baka_black - C4D is like... a 3D render. It's a great help if you want to add some cool effects to the signature (but to make it blend in you need to play with blending modes and more).

@ Azure Arianna - I use smudge for a lot of my works. :3 Especially if I'm using renders with transparent backgrounds. Smudge helps to create a background <3 and you should try playing around with the brush settings sometimes too. It makes the smudging fun. xD
    I added a purple texture into the avatar but erased most of it so I guess you can't really see it. I know I can't.
    I used 3 different C4Ds in my last set, and I got them all from planetrenders.net. (I hope I'm not advertising now T__T)

Thanks for commenting! <3

Made this now, really quickly. You can see that the C4D is on the left side of the banner. (Actually, there's two of them.)

I know... I'm in love with this girl. xD
    Last edited by FlashD; 09-22-2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Layouts go into Dazzle Us

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been without my net for a while so I haven't been able to upload my works... but now I've made so many that I put every signature I've made into one big image, which is in the attachment. Enjoy x3
    Oh and I made my first vector too xDD I tried with something that looked "easy". Apparently it wasn't and I don't know how to use the curve tool. :DD

And here's a set I forgot to put to put in the image.

C&C please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	first_vector!.png‎
Views:	43
Size:	600.5 KB
ID:	17183   Click image for larger version

Name:	sigmedley.png‎
Views:	56
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	17184  
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-09-2007 at 06:48 AM.

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Oooh two c4d works.
    I like the blurred version the c4d is well blended in and the colour tone is awesome.
    Banner:The girl looks pretty ^^ I like the way you used two c4ds in this oth of them blend really well.Good one.
    And another new couple set....yay I love the avatar for this set its so different and beautiful.I adore the contrasting colours.
    Attachment:You have waaay too much time XD those sigs are a work of art especially the byakuya,hitsugaya,Kira(was that kira he was wearing a hood so I couldnt tell) and everything else too really they are so good and each one is a different style.
    ~shougo~
    P.S. the chibi in the kimono is soooo kawaii*chibiiii <3*
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's Mellow, I think, not Kira ;D Thank you sooo much for the comment!
    Yeah I know I got too much time. That's why there's more to come here. -_-
    A couple set, wheee. And a re-make of an "old" one.

Glad to see that some people are still checking out my thread. Hope there'll be more. <3 C&C!

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Cool

Nice signature I like how the colors divide between those two. In my opinion you could add a border the color would be from your color schemes but a lighter shade, that's my opinion. Overall the sig is awesome. But I'm a bit confused on your ava though. It took me a while deciphering the image and there was no impact for me in the ava.

Anyways... I saw your other works, they're all great masterpieces. keep up the great workmanship. =
    ]
    Last edited by Bragi; 10-10-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the comment Izumi. ^^
    The avatar is of the couple's (if they are a couple) holding hands. Yeah it's hard to see. The white lines there was not something I put there. I just made it brighter and changed contrast. But I agree with you that it's hard to decipher. =/

New set, I'm very proud of this one myself! Using human stocks is lots of fun for a change!

C&C People! O:

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post

C&C People! O:
    HO-CRAP!!
    Its AWESOME!! I like the smokey looking BG. And the splatter brushes are used well. The woman there looks a bit vectored. Nice~~ i love the lines there. i do wonder how you did the BG.

EDIT, opps crap, i meant the sig >.>;;
    Last edited by Famahama; 10-19-2007 at 08:47 AM.
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you Unli x3

The BG is all made by smudging stock duplications several times. Piece of cake! Then of course I added some things and some filters and blah... and I didn't vector her x3 The pen tool is my enemy... anyway, glad that you like it!

Another set I made in the same style... It didn't turn out as good as I wanted it too though >__>;

C&C people ^^
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-19-2007 at 08:47 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

2 days has passed so I'm free to post again.

Version 1:

Version 2:

Another random...

x__x

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wowz - awesome works Megami! I love the last one you did before Ichigo - the second version rox! I luff the way you did the bg on that one and one the siggies in 157 and 159. The lighting is awesome - post more! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

*Shoots self*

This is what happens when I don't go on AF--I miss out on all of your shiny treasures! *Never leaves computer again*

I'm loving all of your recent works (of course). That last sig, the Bleach one, is enough to make to want to start watching the anime. xD And the one that you're currently using in your own sigspace is breathtaking. (You don't mind if I say that, though you haven't posted it here?)

Oh, and question: I've noticed that you've taked out that little note about how you don't accept graphic requests. Does this mean you're open to them again?

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you very much for your comments!

@ Clawdia - Also thanks for commenting the sig I'm using now too. I actually have posted it before in a huge sig medley on this page. ^_^
    I also take signature requests again.

---

I've been a bit uncreative the last days I think... but I wanted to do something else but homeworks so photoshop was there for me (and the last Death Note episode!). =/ Not my best outcomes I've ever gotten but I think they're pretty okay.

Stock was really huge and hard to work with. It might look a bit messy due to all the clipping masks...

Wanted to make something simple. I made this in about 10 minutes. xD

C&C ^^
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-24-2007 at 12:37 PM.

Junior Member Darkmoon# is on a distinguished road Darkmoon#'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

Megami,would you like to make a set for me ,too?
    Here's the photo.
    I'd like an av and a sig and you can write on the sig "Music Dreamer" and a little "Darkmoon#"
    Thanks!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...2700381482.jpg

So, can you make a set with the second sig from your last post for me,too? It has been very,very nice ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Um, I can try lol. xD Looks a bit hard but I'm sure I can make something out of it >.>;;
    So you want two sets, and one set with the render I used in my 'Simple Perfectionism' signature? I'll try to make two for you, then. ^^

If you want to request something from now on, please take it by P.M. ><;

Junior Member Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 10:28 AM
    Threads

Hmm ... the sigs are great and i think you have the eye for the colors xD
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-25-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Language

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Ooh long update^^ the one that caught my eye was the beauty within sig.You're stocks are always so very unique.You made a good job of the whole thing the sig looks really beautiful and....complicated^^' I love it.The simple perfection set is just like its name simple and perfect.Good choice of using red too.
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

As requested...

I really hate my outcomes... ;___; The stocks were just too hard to work with and I wanted the other one too look different in comparison to the one I made to myself but maybe that was a bad idea... and the music one... heeeeh. I don't know. .__.

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

Wow your graphics and everything are really good you been making graphics for long?
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Oh, wow. When I saw this, I thought I'd fall out of my chair in shock. It's just so gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant and beautiful, and even now it's hard to tear my eyes away from it. Way to go!

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post

This set really caught my attention, nice work with the colours *_*

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@ ChibiSasukex - Thank you. Hmm. I started out with Paint Shop Pro for 1-2 years ago but stopped and took a break from all this for about a year. Then I got photoshop and started again. I guess you could say that I've done this for about a year? I know I develop slowly...

Thank you Clawdia and Mini_Twilight for visiting. <3

And here we go with sets for Gandizzl... I hate them O_O

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No need to post that you are going to do that here though. o_O

The following signature were made out of testing purpose. I wanted to test some patterns out and combine them and blah. :D Wasn't expecting a good outcome:

Requested from Clawdia:

Might look a bit messy, perhaps. >_o
    Original image:

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the signatures, but the border on the Clawdia signature throws me off. I personally think the color red would fit the overall background color of the signature, and it's really thin on the sides of the signature (the border I mean). Other than that, I REALLY like it. They're so awesome. =D

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I absolutely love the set you did for Gan, I don't know which sig I like more.... they're both so good.
    The Rin-chan sig looks a bit.. I don't know.. technically it's a good signature, but the arrows aren't working.
    The set for clawdia, looks super fine, though I don't like the spotlight next to her head and I think you should have left the hair (next to each shoulder) intact.

Keep up the grand work~!

Closed Thread

Thread Information