AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who do you like best out of Cowboy Bebop??

Junior Member Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 10:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who do you like best out of Cowboy Bebop??

I personaly like Spike the best hes hott! lol (I am a girl so I can say guys are hot!! Don't be fooled by my name!!)
    Rainy days,cloudy days,any days away from the light, save my life.
    Signature By Me
    PM me for friends ship,signatures or if you need help.

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say, Edward, and Spike, are my favorite, Edward, is so cute and adorable, she could like.. PWN us all with her cuteness, shes like so awesome, and Spike he could own with his shmexyness, hes so kool, he has such a smart mouth.. he can be kinda cocky with others.. but still hes kool.

Junior Member Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 10:26 PM
    Threads

lol yesh spike is smexy! ^^
    Rainy days,cloudy days,any days away from the light, save my life.
    Signature By Me
    PM me for friends ship,signatures or if you need help.

Member Tatu is on a distinguished road Tatu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 05:38 PM
    Threads

I like Spike and Edward. I <3 Ed's hyperness. She can be dumb, and smart. o.O Like me! And Spike.. He's kewl. >.> Hawt, I guess.

Darling,
    its
    okay;
    I`m
    only
    d y i n g.
    <3

Stubborn Half Demon Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

Mines Spike, I guess

(Sig made by TokyoGirl, thanks for the sig! ^_^)

GF: TokyoGirl

Senior Member naruto_207 will become famous soon enough naruto_207's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2006 03:09 AM
    Threads

Default hi

i say cowboy
    brother: ranma--
    sweet sister and best friend:sundvar the illusionist
    my best brave brother: jump_for_luck77
    evil twin:naruto_the_real
    syco brolayer_69

can you find it in your soul to give me good rep

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

i like ed.
    Last edited by *unshed~tears*; 02-14-2006 at 08:40 PM.

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Spike and Edward. ^_^

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

edward
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 06:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I will go with spike.
    -TWM-

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Why doesn't anybody have any simpathy for Vicious?
    He is THE MAN. Take a good look at his face! (or at my avatar)

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Edward! I'd have to so go with Eddy, I love her so much, she rocks, she is the best character ever... ever I say... I love her lots, shes so cute and adorable. ^^; Shes so awesome I'd have to so pick Edward as the best CowBoy BeBop character, ever.

Junior Member bee-gfx is on a distinguished road bee-gfx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

i dont like cowboy bebop

Senior Member Tobari is on a distinguished road Tobari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 03:58 AM
    Threads

I'd have to go with, Faye, she has a great body figure, shes a very beautiful character, Shes really awesome, she is my favorite character, but shes not better then Edward, but I still like Faye.. <33;
    Товαяі-Сђαn..

"I do not care whether or not you want me. Whether or not you love me. Whether or not you hate me. Whether or not you need me. As long as you want me. As long as you love me. As long as you hate me. As long as you need me. Once I Will Have You I Might Love You."

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vicious is the gratest! The Lucifer Anti-Star, the carver, the angry, the lost... Vicious.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Ein. ^_^ For human characters I would say Spike and Gren. I don't personally like Vicious, but I like the story between him and Spike.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

o_0 life is random. juji-san can only hope to improve juji-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 01:16 PM
    Threads

spike is HOOOT

the darkness in the light spireroth_1 can only hope to improve spireroth_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 05:25 PM
    Threads

I Like Vicious The Most In Cowboy Bebop
    IN THE BEGINNING YOU HAVE YOUR FRIENDS BUT IN THE END YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

spireroth's bio

BORN: SANCTUARY OF DARKNESS
    JOB: ASSASsAIN
    BIRTHDATE:UNKNOWN
    WEAPONS: TWIN SWORDS OF JUSTICE AND INJUSTICE.
    BLOOD TYPE: NONE
    HEIGHT: 6 '2'
    HOBBIES: TRAINING AND BATTLES.
    HATES:THE PEACE IN THE DESTRUCTION.

HE IS THE DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT. HE IS THE SAVIOR BETWEEN BOTH SIDES.

o_0 life is random. juji-san can only hope to improve juji-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 01:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spireroth_1
    I Like Vicious The Most In Cowboy Bebop
    yeah vicious is cool!

Junior Member jade_kitsune is on a distinguished road jade_kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 09:54 AM
    Threads

well i am stuck with 2 ed and spike. spike because he is aweseomoly awesome and ed because she is just so adorable you know.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Daisuke's #1 fan DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke is infamous around these parts DNAngelDaisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 06:37 PM
    Threads

Ummm... I have to say Ed

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, yes! I also admired Vincent Volaju, but, Vicious is still the one.

Junior Member X_battousai is on a distinguished road X_battousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Personally have to go with Spike, using Jeet Kune Do just rocks, and the Swordfish is a rockin ship. But Faye comes up in a close second just cause she is cool and a sexy char

like to tnx nespa for this one... hope i can inspire you to do another one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Swordfish stinks, Spike sayed it himself, many times. It almost got him killed oce in space. It's a good thing he told Jet where the Whisky was. That became be my personal hiding place.

Junior Member Mido Ban is on a distinguished road Mido Ban's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

Spike Spiegel. Everything about him I liked. His funny side, his serious side, everything. I honestly can't think of anything that I disliked about him.

Also, I loved some of the stuff he said near the end. It's a shame the story he told to Jet is too big to fit into my sig.

How can you not rate a character who literally went out with a bang?

"Look at my eyes, Faye. One of them is a fake because I lost it in an accident. Since then, I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over." - Spike Spiegel

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information