AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Spiderman 3

Yeah. The movie is coming out May 4th in the states.

I'm very squeamish about how they casted Topher Grace as Eddie Brock (Venom). What the hell? How can they have Eric from That 70's Show to play Venom???
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 05-01-2007 at 10:12 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

they thought he would be great for the part...i can say i havent really seen too many of th previews so i dont know much about who is in the movie this time as new characters go but i do know this...the guy who plays Peter Parker almst didnt do this movie, idk why thats just what i heard from my boyfriend who works at a game store and they get all kinds of updates on movies that have games that they sell....i would really like to know why he would want to quit being spiderman and how they got him to stay

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

hey.. its may 1 here, and i just watched the first opening of it.. haha.. actually i just came back from the mall... heheh.. its pretty.. ugh.. cool. I dont know.. cant have too much too say, it would be a spoiler.. hehehe..

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I really loved the casting and story of the first two movies. Sure it wasn't perfect but it was very well done. I think the story was in harmony with my perception of Spiderman from the comics that I read and I'm glad that they basically kept the relationships the same. I think that they will do a good job on this one as well.

As for Topher Grace playing Eddie Brock. I just don't see it. When I think of Eddie Brock I think of a much tougher looking person with real muscles. This guy is too wimpy looking. He looks like he is barely bigger than Peter Parker. Thats just wrong.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I really loved the casting and story of the first two movies. Sure it wasn't perfect but it was very well done. I think the story was in harmony with my perception of Spiderman from the comics that I read and I'm glad that they basically kept the relationships the same. I think that they will do a good job on this one as well.
    Actually, the relationships are a bit mixed up.
    Peters relationships with women?
    Betty Brant - Gwen Stacy- Then shuffleing between Black Cat and Mary Jane, ending with MJ.
    We can ignore Betty. No one cares about her.
    I'm also liking the actress they cast for Gwen. I just get a "He, it's Gwen" vibe from her.
    I can do without Kirsten Dunst as MJ however...They could change her in future movies, I really wouldn't be annoyed much by it.
    The relationship with everything else was just altered slightly for the movie.
    (Octavious becoming "A Good Guy" at the end of the movie?, Spider-Man having organic web shooters from the start? Sandman being involved in Uncle Ben's murder?)
    But I also like Thomas Haden Church for Sandman. He looks the part of Flint Marko.

As for Topher Grace playing Eddie Brock. I just don't see it. When I think of Eddie Brock I think of a much tougher looking person with real muscles. This guy is too wimpy looking. He looks like he is barely bigger than Peter Parker. Thats just wrong.
    I actually think Peter is bigger O_o.
    I also wish venom looked a little diffrent.
    I can live with Spider-Mans Symbiote having his old suits design...Just...Black.
    But Venom should have HIS design. Not Spider-Man's costume with Venoms head.

Personally, i've been counting down the days, and waiting in eager fanboy antisapation. I know i'll have complaints (All comic fans have something to complain about, always). I even payed off the game already, but I won't play it till I see the movie. (Which will be the MOMENT I can get a car for a few hours ;_; )

Oh, annd.
    i would really like to know why he would want to quit being spiderman and how they got him to stay
    He didn't have a choice. He signed a contract for three movies. Then again, I doubt he'd want to quit. He, and Sam Raimi both said "If everyone wants to get back together for a 4th movie, we'll do it...But 3 seems like a good place to leave off" Or something to that effect.
    And i'm inclined to agree.
    First Movie: Green Goblin.
    Second Movie: Doctor Octopus
    Third: Venom and Sandman (And this...NEW GOBLIN crap)

We've gone through Spider-Mans greatest villans. His origin story, as well as his most memorable story arch (The Symbiote)

All thats left is the Maximum Carnage arch...And Raimi can't stand Venom because he see's him as a mindless killing machine.
    If Raimi doesn't like Venom for this reason, He's going to HATE Carnage.
    And Carnage actually IS a killing machine. Raimi would probably hate writing him.
    They could do the Sinsister Six, but it's founding member died last movie, and another one of it's members may die this movie.

Oh, and if Topher Grace doesn't refer to himself and the symbiote as "We" or "us" in the movie.
    Epic Failure on Raimi's part.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Him as Venom eh ... interesting ... to say the least. I hope he has buffed up then, because Brock was one big mofo.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well i have not yet seen the 2nd so i don't really know if i want to see it
    is the 2nd any good btw??? O_o

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

The second was very good in my opinion. A few small details would annoy some of the more avid comic readers but overall I feel it was an excellent movie.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I'm looking forward to it, probably actually WILL see the movie in theaters. Gonna be pretty schweet.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:50 AM
    Somewhere in Texas, searching for the Stanley cup.
    Threads

I've only seen a couple of previews for it. So far, it looks like something I may want to see. But...

Topher Grace...as Venom?

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Its hard to picture Topher Grace who looks Scrawny, As A (big DEmented Killing Machine that likes eating people, Does that Describe venom enough?)

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it! Gonna be off the hook!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Twig Ee View Post
    (big DEmented Killing Machine that likes eating people, Does that Describe venom enough?)
    No actually, that doesn't describe him at all.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_(Eddie_Brock)

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

There's no way I'm missing this movie. I'll see it, and then if they screw it up, I'll petition for it to be banned. I've seen movies before where the actors don't seem to fit the part, but pull it off beautifully. As for any storyline rewrites or mess ups... I'll just see. Hopefully, they won't butcher it as badly as they did X-Men.

Can't wait for it to be released. I'm trying to get ahold of a ticket or two for opening day.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Holy crap long time no see Amichan

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am more excited about this then any other movie this year, and that is alot considering I was totally excited about grindhouse and saw it on the opening weekend.But I don't really care about the little wrong things with the film, I am a huge comic book fan and I love the spider-man movies and I am going to see this opening night like I did with the other 2 films.
    -TWM-

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I think former wrestling Brock Lesnar would have been a PERFECT Eddie Brock.

I think the trailers are giving way TOO MUCH.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    I think the trailers are giving way TOO MUCH.
    Yeah, I feel like I already know what the hell happens in the movie (Well...It's loosly based off the comics, so I've had an idea).
    Like the one trailer dedicate to venom ruined about 60 seconds of fight sequence between Spidy and Venom. So the WoW factor is ruined.
    thats why...When I go on 4chan, I avoid /co/ and /b/, they'd both ruin it.
    And thats also why i've been going on websites a lot less.
    I've also been trying to ignore the television spots by engrossing myself in poke'mon.

I know it's supposed to be big, but limit it to one or two diffrent trailers. Not 4-5 new trailers a week a month before the movie comes out.

And then theres people on message boards
    "WELL, I READ THE NOVELIZATION AND THEN THIS HAPPENS AT THE VERY END OF THE MOVIE AND NOW IT'S SPOILED AND IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO MISS IT WHEN SCROLLING DOWN BECAUSE I RUINED IT IN 3 WORDS AND DIDN'T USE SPOILER TAGS KTHNXBAI"

You know something? Novelizations of movies should NOT be released untill the actual MOVIE >=(

Owner of Spaghetti Cat Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gandizzl

I've looked forward to a Spider-Man movie with Venom since the first one.
    But what makes me sceptical is that Sandman apparently is the main villain in the same movie that Venom is in, just seems wrong.

Topher Grace as Eddie Brock... Well, he can pass as Eddie Brock Jr. from the Ultimate Spider-Man graphic novels. But to me both Brock and Venom will always be these buff characters
    (since I mostly know them from the tv-series where they're bigger than Peter Parker/Spider-Man). And also Venom's costume is different from how it's usually is.

But I'm still so psyched on the fact that Venom is in this movie, so I think it'll be awsome.

Ari Gold set by dotmyztick <33

Wonderwice fan nr.1
    |Gan, Lettuce and CFA..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006|
    Gandy-Man and Bunster saving one pimp and one pornstar at a time.

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

I've been waiting for Spider-Man 3 for a long time coming only thing I'm abit iffy on is who they have casted for Venom/Eddie, Eric from the 70's show come on what are you thinking!.But if he's built like a brick ****-house, then there is going no problem.I just don't want a Slinky Eddie Brock!, it won't look right.Every thing else about the movie is sweet, just Eddie.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I really like the first and second film but i was worried about what the third one would be like.And then i saw the Trailer and now im sooooo execited about seein it.And i cant wait

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

ive already watched it! in hte philippines the showing of spiderman 3 is on may 1.
    its cooler than before! i cant tell you guys about the movie coz it will be a spoiler. just one thing for sure, please watch it! haha! you will like it!

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

I cant wait to see tha movie!
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I heard Rotten Tomatoes gave it a HUGE rating.

The trailers practically tell you what's going to happen already but the only thing left is the movie to flow.

I wish they kept Venom a surprise. But my brother says they can't do that because they have to sell merchandise like toys and games.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 07:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

i love spiderman i cant wait till it comes out...im leaving school early to go see it

Closed Thread

Thread Information