AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sad?

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Feeling sad?

For those who had gone through bad times and ruff times of a relationship I'm here and I'd be glad to help you out. True feelings should be shown and not hidden. It is pure truth that should be spilled here. In this thread you can talk about relationships and anything related to it.

Here you can stay a stranger and still share the way you feel about things and get the help you really want.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Hm...This will sound really strange,but this thread is for feelings...This is one part in manga that I'm creating,main character represent's me,and these are my words:
    "For along time I was unable to feel anything but hatred...But you...you made it possible for me to feel again...The will for living,the feelings that every living beign has...You awakened it in me,and that is why I'm gratefull to you...You have changed my life...But now you left me...Now I have lost everything with the one I love the most..."
    Now you might not believe it,but the truth is that I still love that girl,despite the fact that she left me...
    And by left me,I really mean left me...She went on the other world...
    You see,now I'm being closed in myself,I live only for my self,and I'm not giving my feelings to anyone else...I know that's bad,but I just cant help it...
    I'm scared-I dont wanna lose person I love ever again,pain is too strong...
    This sounds strange,and I think that many ppl believe that it's a lie(atleast in my country),but it's sad reality...
    Now I'm trying to help other people,not allowing them to help me feel better,and I'm hiding myself from others,being what I'm really not...
    There,I shared my feelings here...I just hope than not many will see me as an idiot...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You’re not an idiot Hamashimura. It’s sad to hear she had passed onto a new world. Wise words and a broken heart, I feel for you. It is always possible to feel again and to let time mend your heart.

It is always good to live for your self, but keep in mind there are others that lives for you and so you'll have to live for them too.

But of course pain is strong it holds you down, but if you step out you can lift it away from you and enjoy the life you had with her. It is wise to remember the time you had even if it is painful to think about it.

You might feel that your sitting in a dark corner feeling scared to face the truth, but you can show that you are stronger than that. Fear should only be feared and by that I mean to only fear the fear.

Broken hearts stretch over the whole of the world
    Thy heart sink low
    To see the truth and stare it in the eyes
    To show you’re stronger and to pull out of your misery's darkness
    She has gone, but she has gone to a peaceful place
    She has not left you emotionally; she is still there only invisible

Your heart has sunken. She has gone to afterlife, but she has not emotionally left you. She could be leading you in the right direction right now. And sharing your feelings about her really shows that you loved her.

I can imagine a smile coming from the heavens.

Pain is strong is not a lei it is true, but only if you can't over come it.

You can find love even if it has left you the first time.

I can see blood tears on your avatar. The loss of blood out the eyes resembles to me love lost or a sad feeling of suffering for others. Take care Ham there is good friends for you and they have deep secrets just like you, share it and there is a surprises waiting for you, a better understanding of life.

Love has a heavy toll upon people, but the memories lost have not gone, but it sits within your conscious. Your dreams keeps people living and those you remember. Dreaming is one of the gifts God gave us, it is for the use of to remember and for the use of helping you and those in needs. It is also a string to talk to God. Through prayer you can ask God to help you.

One more thing, if you help your self and others. God will help you ten times as much. Send the word around that there is someone who will help, like me. J

Walk with a friend, but not just walk, walk twice the road you said. I should know I have a great friend around.

To keep that love you should share it to those close to you.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Hamashimura you are no idiot. I'm really sorry about what happened and I know that it took a lot of courage to share that on this forum. I look up to you and hope that I could share my pain with others (I have a large bottle that I pour my feelings into). Anyway, thanks Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades for starting this tread and I hope you don't mind if I hang around.

The human heart is a amazing organ, but all you need is a couple of axons to cease and it is no longer strong.

Emotional memories are the strongest memories.

Oh and Hamashimura I'm hugging you through my screen.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is the sweetest thing I've heard. I'm a person that loves helping out, not that many come to confess to me in RL.

But ofcourse you could hang around. And it does take alot courage to speak your mind and heart. Absolotuly the heart is an amazing organ. Emotional memories does stay the strongest.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thank you both...Your words cut deep...
    Yes,it may be quite hard to accept those facts,but you're right...and I know that...
    But...it really is too hard to keep up with everyone,seing happy couples together,knowing that the person you love isnt here with you anymore...
    The fact that your laugh is fake,the fact that you miss eveything about person you love...
    So hard...
    And finally,there will always remain that fear in your heart,the fear that if you start relationship with another person,that this may happen again...
    I suppose it's something like "past haunts you"...
    As for God help...Lol,sadly,he cannot revive the one that passed to the other side...
    We had so many plans and dreams...It was funny back then,but it's killing me to know that we cannot share those hopes anymore,that all our dreams have faded...
    I suppose you guys know how is it to feel pain in your heart,that deep cuting emotion that feels like heavy burden...Sometimes it's even making you breath harder...
    But you still live on,trying to find true meaning of happiness...
    I should try too...
    But this fear cannot be erased...
    I thank you both from the bottom of my heart for helping me out^^

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oooh... someone else like me out there, who listens. Only I do that mainly in the chat room.

Anywho, Hama, you shouldn't fear loving again, the fact that you could love once shows you are quite able to love again. And I'm sure, by whatever faith you follow, she wouldn't want you losing into yourself because she passed.

I'm sure she'd want you to embrace her memory and become stronger from it, realize the strength in your tears, they show you care. And because you care and you love that means that sadness and sulking cant keep you bound. As strong as those chains are, they aren't stronger then the love you had for her, and with that strength you should break free and move on in life.

Don't fake the laughs anymore, don't wallow in the pain, because that pain has no power against you in the end. This is because you have your life and her memory. You have her by your side everyday if you so wish it, to draw strength from and to learn from. And one day when you feel that strength you'll know that you can love again.

People die, yes we are all destined to cease life in the end, but that doesn't mean her death should be the end of your life. I would think she'd agree, she'd rather follow you while you were living your life to the fullest rather then sit there and watch you fall into an abyss of sadness.

You are strong, you need to know that. You are strong because you can embrace your feelings and realize them. But don't let them be your cuffs and chains, let them be your sword and shield, then go out into your life knowing you have all you need within, and her memory to guide you on.

I'm here for you bud, you read my poetry and even inquired on it. That made me feel good and now I'm returning the favor by telling you the truth.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you Tet,your words means much to me...
    You ppl make me think about it...
    You wanna say that she can live on in my memories,that she'll be with me as long as she lives on in my memories...
    She wants me to live on,to be happy...

As you said,people die,but it's wrong to die so young...
    I cant believe that fate can be so cruel,not since I havent done anything to deserve it...
    You know Tet,we started being together when you gaved me that advice...
    It wasn't so long time ago...You remember,dont you?Despite the fact that I love her for many years(almost 6 years),we were together for so little time,and that is what's killing me...
    But even so,I loved every second I spent with her,and I wont regret it...
    Thanks for the advices,I'll do my best to stay strong as you say^^
    But for loving another...Even if there were no this fear,it will take long to feel this feeling again...Since my love for her still grows with every day...
    That is the reason why "in love" mood is my mood for so long...
    Thank you...

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now this is what I was talking about. This was the truth I was trying to discribe. It is true what you said Tet. Don't let the memories be your chain and cuffs it only waighs you down, but take it in a positive manner and it would become your strength. If you have learned to love you can love again.

Tet you know what you are talking about and I'm sure you have the best experiance in relationships.

If God can't help you out hama try it through good intentions and speach.

And I can't do it through the chat here it is just a download prob I don't wana get... but I'll see if I can jump in.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To tell you the truth.. I've only had 1 relationship... and I'm still with her now.
    I've seen past my experiences by the lives of others and what I've seen.

Hama, remember you have us both here, me and Lady.

And as for anyone else, I'm on the chat room, or just via PM. If you need to talk then I'm open for it.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^6 Just taking a peak here. Congrats Tetsanosuke! ^^

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I've just realised that we all like Lake of Tears (check the thread) except for Tetsanosuke.

Cheers guys

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've checked it. Well and the song I mentioned was actiolly evanesance. LOL^^

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its like a dr. phil talk show, except in a thread, sounds spammy, but seriously don't think anyong should close this thread
    im tired of suicidal threads
    lets keep it tranquil in here ok?
    as for me i was feeling down because i felt like some of my close friends were mad at me but i figured out that they have just been really busy? i feel kind of stupid that i didn't relised that but i guess i was jsut stuck in my depression clouds

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey that happens. ^^ Happened to me too. Depression clouds? mmm, a had that not to long ago and after spilling it out I felt relieved.

Of course It would be tranquil here, that is why I'm mentioning good and helping in this thread and not facing each other in a blood bath.

I liked it when they came and spoke to each other. Wow. So it is not going to get closed whoop whoop.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A song that makes me easily cry is ' seasons in the sun' It just brings back the memories of your childhood and your friends that had gone to another school... reminds me of my friends and the fun times we had... and one day after four years of tears and prair I got my wish to see my long lost friend. She called me over the fone, it was a surprize, but I was so exsited...^^

Talk about being late for a friend... and now she is gone again... -_-

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

What an awesome thread, really glad someone made this.

Hama...wow. I sympathise with you. No, I haven't lost my beloved...but I have to fight to keep from losing her. She has CF and well, somethings things can suck but I get better dealing with it every day. If she does leave this early before she gets to exspereince all of life...yeah. I have no idea what I'd do. She is almost literally everything to me.....I definately have something to chew on know...

Anyway, exspect me to keep this thread alive for awhile.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

I've had a really 2 years. someone made fun of me for not knowing who was comming up for our next presidential campaign, but in the past 2 years: I've become a Katrina evacuee, lost 5 family members to congestive heart failure, had the love of my life cheat on me, my parents split up after being together FOREVER, and now I'm in a town where I don't know ANYONE and have hidden away in my pc. *found my way here today actually* bah. thx for this thread!
    Last edited by Kewii; 04-10-2007 at 07:55 PM.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, I've never talked to somone who had to go through Katrina...That incident has died off WAY too quickly for my tastses. That had to have been sheer hell by itself. Well...I know one thing I can say. You can do better and will do better than whoever cheated on you. Whoever is meant to be with you will be honest with you and have no desire to leave you. When you find that person things will get ten times better.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it was scary, the eye missed us by 2 miles I think... the cheating thing sucks, because we're still together. I guess tings might have been different if it wasn't for everything else that's already happened. I have a hard time directing all of my emotions right now. thanks though, it's nice to have someone to rant at haha.

[I like cookies & beer]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no prob, understand the whole rant thing completely. So, is she still seeing this other guy to your knowledge? You ought to talk it over sometome with them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

=P I'm a girl. no he isn't, it was while we were in MS before the hurricane. but since then he's emailed his ex, and uh lied to me about hanging out with otherwise known h00rs around our old town.

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Ok since this is a thread um, yea I wanna say how i feel... Man, I feel so lame saying this because some of you guys have worse problems than me... anyway as I was gonna say. I have a boyfreind and well we have been goin out since Mar. 15 right but in school I barely talk to him well the reason is because we have no classes whatsoever and I only see him in homeroom and lunch and i feel so stupid not talking to him those times when i can i just never do because i'm so nervous yea i know its weird because he's my boyfriend but i just don't know what to say, and when i say to myself i'm gonna talk to him tomm. I never do then i feel like a I'm not playing my role as a girlfriend and I feel like i hate myself for it so yea i really need advice but please people don't hate me because this is lame... T_T i kno i know its not a big situation but it kinda is to me and I don't want this relationship to end because i like him alot so yea....

btw sorry for the long post = (
    Last edited by MoonPrincess24; 04-10-2007 at 08:44 PM.
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oooh how about you ask him if he wants to start having lunch together? Then you don't have to worry ^.^

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by unspun View Post
    Oooh how about you ask him if he wants to start having lunch together? Then you don't have to worry ^.^
    Yea about that....I sit infront of him at lunch everyday and we never talk because yea I don't know why... i know should but I just to know what to say or how to start.
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Closed Thread

Thread Information