AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2009 12:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

xP mystery eggs
    rawk
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

You can put my name down as w/e you like...I don't like giving out my real name over message boards so you can put it down as Ertai87 for now...
    日本語をならっている。 まちがえれば、おねがい知らせてください~!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrased from LavaBug
    I remember that day 'cause it's Sailor Mercury's birthday...or is it my mom's?

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:17 AM
    Threads

That's a safe thing to do When will you be available for the trade?
    These are the Pokedexes I'm working on right now:

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Member Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

anyone wanna trade?ill trade you a Buneary(Mimiroru) for a Ponyta
    or Hikozaru(umm..im guessing that in English its Chimchahr or something)
    i had to start over and now beat gardenia but i need a fire type.(Most of my pokemon are water)friend code(new): 1117 7762 8307
    ill probably on always
    Last edited by Momokotaku; 08-19-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Added Starblaiz and Momokotaku...is there any way without arranging a time to just check if anyone on your friends list is on NWFC?

shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Momokotaku: I can trade you any fire type.
    Etrai87: I think there's an app in your poketch that does it, but I'm not sure.
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After you obtain your 5th badge go talk to the owner of the poketch campany and he'll give you Application 14 - Wireless Searcher

Pah! I'm back!

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

But is that just for wireless or for NWFC too?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NW...what? I don't know what that means 0_0

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 10:12 AM
    Threads

people please add me my friend code is 442492940050
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Starblaiz View Post
    NW...what? I don't know what that means 0_0
    NWFC: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah. Well if that's the over-the-wireless internet/gaming magic that I think it is, then that should work. Have you tested it?

And to ArachnoSapien: (Cool name by the way) Friend codes only work between people who have each other's codes :-P Would you like mine?

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

*glomps Starblaiz* YAY YOU MADE IT ALIVE AGAIN XDD <333

Lololl sorry.

NWFC is sucky because everyone expects a pokemon like a less than level 9 mew... dude like... those people are showing off their pokemon =/ and it's so spammy and annoying. Someone should trade a level 9 and under mew to them (altho an illigit one) to get them to shut up and mourn the loss of their pokemon which they didn't expect to be traded. D<

Yes I'm evil. But I seriously want to search for REAL trades there. Now showing-off-pokemans

D= sorry is this spam? lololll oh well

Yay Starblaiz! XD
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks Starblaiz, yeah i would please
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tried that Level 9 and under Mew thing, and it won't let you trade them. Apparently people started complaining that people were giving out Gamesharked pokemon when they offered legit pokemon, so NOA, in all its wisdom, banned trading sharked pokemon. However, you can still offer Sharked pokemon. So I say, what's the point? You can't tell what's real and what's not based just on the info they give you, so it's still benefitting cheaters. Oh, and those people who are asking for level 9 and under Mews are just using the GTS to do the pokemon cloning trick.

And my Friend Code info is:
    Chris
    3608 7515 6129

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Agh it's so annoying... I never used game shark in my life and still managed to complete my pokedexes... in yellow and gold. I got lazy after johto... Gameshark is a cheap way to beat the game...
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Depends on how you use it. I usually used it to mess around after the game. Like in Ocarina of Time, you could fly by holding down L with one code @_@

In Pokemon I use it to get the legendaries that you'd need to go to some event for, or (God forbid) needed friends to get.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by shinnraiu View Post
    *glomps Starblaiz* YAY YOU MADE IT ALIVE AGAIN XDD <333

Lololl sorry.

NWFC is sucky because everyone expects a pokemon like a less than level 9 mew... dude like... those people are showing off their pokemon =/ and it's so spammy and annoying. Someone should trade a level 9 and under mew to them (altho an illigit one) to get them to shut up and mourn the loss of their pokemon which they didn't expect to be traded. D<

Yes I'm evil. But I seriously want to search for REAL trades there. Now showing-off-pokemans

D= sorry is this spam? lololll oh well

Yay Starblaiz! XD
    QFT. I wanted to try to trade the other day to get a Carnivine or Feebas...people are asking for like level 90 Palkias and Arceus and crap for that...for the sake of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I wish Nintendo would wipe GTS of all those stupid trades...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, a lot of people wish they'd step in and do something. I'm not expecting anything soon though, NOA has never been that impressive to me when it comes to pokemon games in North America, though I don't know anything about the rest of the world.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I won't even lie, I used an AR to get Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus in Pokemon: Diamond. I don't really care to wait for the moment if or when they offer them here in the US. By then, I wouldn't even be playing the game(which I don't even play now).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, see, there's nothing wrong with that. It's stupid to expect every single one of us who plays pokemon to beat the game without a little cheating when they make you go to New York or someplace to go to an event where they give you an item that allows you to go battle that pokemon and maybe catch it. I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Whoever it was I was going to trade with, sry, but over the Thanksgiving weekend I got Turtwig, Chimchar, and Feebas (along with Spiritomb and the basic version of Toxicroak whose name I can't remember atm).

If anyone wants a feebas though, I bred 5 of them in addition to the one I got from my friend, so I'd be willing to trade them away ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, it was me, and it's no biggie, I was just trying to help you out. Also:

Did I miss Thanksgiving? How did you have a Thanksgiving weekend?

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm Canadian...I forgot when posting that that it's not till November in the US...

Also, I got a Weedle and Sandshrew the other day...a friend of mine lent me her Leafgreen...I need Vulpix and Magmar still though...looked for ages and couldn't find them...any tips?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

has anyone got a expshare, that i would be able to have, as i accidently sold mine ??
    thanks
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Closed Thread

Thread Information