AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

Hybrid View

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Default Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

WHY pray tell is this not already here? Is this not a game? Is it not a big deal to you people?

Anyhow, post your current levels, friend codes, trade wish lists, etc.

My levels are 35-40, I've got five badges, and my strongest is a female Misdreavus, Serious nature.

I'm looking for any of the Diamond exclusives, particularly Cranidos and Stunky, which are the only ones you CAN'T get from Pal Park.

In exchange, I'd offer a Shieldon or Glameow of comparable level.

My friend code is in my sig.

NOW, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Be sure to mention it in your reply if you add someone's Friend Code! If you don't, they can't add you and then they'll just be taking up space on your pad!

Now, get going!
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've got Diamond. Working on finishing my Sinnoh dex. 3 poke'mon left.
    Burmy, Drifloon, and Lumineon. (As for caught, I've got 74 so far)
    Searching for them on WFC is a pain because it only lets you trade for Poke'mon you've seen, which is lame.

Badges: 8
    Hall of Fame: Last night at 6 in the morning
    Levels: (Current team)
    Infernape: 56
    Mespirt: 51
    Luxray: 48
    Staraptor:38
    Rampardos: 31
    Machamp: 37

The three 30's aren't used much now. They're just there because I need to pawn HM's off on someone.
    Infernape takes care of pretty much every trainer in the game by itself as long as you keep some potions ready...Which makes it less challanging =/.

Trade requests:
    Those three poke'mon I mentioned earlier? I just want to see them in battle (Does your dex get updated if you see a new poke'mon in a link battle?) I don't even really want them right now. I just want this dex to be finished so I can use that stupid Pal Park -_-

Diamond code
    4252 9998 9798 (Wow...This one's easy enough to MEMORIZE)
    Name: Dawn (I picked the female sprite and the name Dawn becauuussee, Survey says!: I'm a geek)

And here's my plan, which i'm sure other people have thought of.

1. Go to Gamestop
    2. Buy Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, leafGreen, And Emerald USED
    3. Use these games to get some kids hard earned Poke'Mon with little to no effort on my account
    4.????
    5. Profit!

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Searching for them on WFC is a pain because it only lets you trade for Poke'mon you've seen, which is lame...

...And here's my plan, which i'm sure other people have thought of.

1. Go to Gamestop
    2. Buy Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, leafGreen, And Emerald USED
    3. Use these games to get some kids hard earned Poke'Mon with little to no effort on my account
    4.????
    5. Profit!

1) That's why I propose swapping friend codes here, because the global stage is a royal pain. I swear, if I see one more Lvl. 1 ANYTHING up for trade, but they're only accepting a minimum level 70 starter or legendary, I will shoot someone.

2) Your plan is indeed clever, but may I suggest something? When you go there, MAKE SURE you tell them you want to test it first to see if it loads up okay, check to see if they didn't already either gut the game or flat-out delete the data, THEN buy it. I know a couple of people that worked for Gamestop that actually "tested" the games by trading over anything of value to their game before putting out for sale. I don't know if Pal Park permanently removes them from the GBA games, but either way make sure just to be safe. This way you spend your money RIGHT.

What scares me about all this is that I'm 21 years old. Pokemon turned 10 a year or two ago. People look at me like, "Why are you playing Pokemon?" Apparently they don't realize that I've been playing the games for almost half my life. o_O;;

EDIT: Also, Opinionated: Poke me on AIM for a suitable time to do that trade. I'll need your FC, though.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 04-28-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    1) That's why I propose swapping friend codes here, because the global stage is a royal pain. I swear, if I see one more Lvl. 1 ANYTHING up for trade, but they're only accepting a minimum level 70 starter or legendary, I will shoot someone.

2) Your plan is indeed clever, but may I suggest something? When you go there, MAKE SURE you tell them you want to test it first to see if it loads up okay, check to see if they didn't already either gut the game or flat-out delete the data, THEN buy it. I know a couple of people that worked for Gamestop that actually "tested" the games by trading over anything of value to their game before putting out for sale. I don't know if Pal Park permanently removes them from the GBA games, but either way make sure just to be safe. This way you spend your money RIGHT.
    I'm actually angry. Someone from Japan wanted to trade A Palkia...But get this, it was a SHINY Palkia...For a level 20 plus Staraptor.
    I jumped right on the trade, but someone was faster than me T_T. I also got a Level 1 Chimchar for a level 6 Raltz, which I can just trade off anyway >_>.

As for the games...
    I only got Leaf Green and Ruby.
    Leaf green wasn't bad. The person didn't evolve his evee, He had Zapdos, and Articuno and Moltres are still there for catching (I checked his Poke'dex, neither were there), and he has 7 Gym badges so I can go pick up Mewtwo myself with little hastle. Sadly, he didn't have Mew, but it was the only copy left =/. Anything else I can catch myself just because he's far enough in the game and the Poke'mon I left are pretty tough. Then all I need to do is restart the game a few times for the starters.
    As for Ruby...Well...It was the last left =/. AND all the person had was one Poke'mon. A Marshtomp >_<. That'll take some time...Ah well, Playing it over will give me something to do.

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I just got the game 2 days ago and planning on catching them all because ive captured every pokemon on every other pokemon version already.

Ive already beat the game on diamond just today. My favorite pokemon is Infernape, lvl. 70. and my team.

*Daligius, lvl. 50, or however u spell it, its the very legendary pokemon u get on diamond.
    *Garydos, lvl. 40, forgot how to spell that, too.
    *Luxray, lvl. 35
    *Starapter, lvl. 50
    Cant remember the rest of them right now.

Got all 8 badges
    Hall of Fame: Just today

Ill be back later to tell ya my friends code.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got mine on Sunday and I've been playing pretty casually, I guess. I just got my second badge yesterday. I've currently got a high teens/low twenties team of Prinplup, Luxray, Budew, Starvia, Murkrow(temporarily), and Kricketune. Murkrow is only supposed to be in there temporarily, just to add to my Grass-killing team.

My strongest is my Prinplup. It's a fairly decent Pokemon. Good defensive stats and solid-enough attack stats, even if the only damaging Water move it knows right now is Bubble. It's got enough Spec. Atk. stats to make the move somewhat useful, though.

I'd have chosen the Fire-type starter, except that the Fire type has been declared the best for two generations in a row. I wanted to branch out into Water and Steel.

I'd be willing to trade a female Murkrow for a female Misdreavus.

Deadpool: Drifloon appears in front of the Windwords on Fridays only.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    Deadpool: Drifloon appears in front of the Windwords on Fridays only.
    ....OH SNAP, THATS TODAY!!!

Thanks for the tip.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Yeah,I got the game on monday(Pearl Version) and have been having a blast. And I was wondering why this topic hadnt already been made.Anyway, I'm in Victory Road at the moment,heading to the Pokemon League to finish the game. My team is........

Infernape-LVL 53
    Palkia-LVL 47 (OWNS DIALGA!lol)
    Luxray-LVL 38
    Staravia-LVL 30
    Floatzel-LVL 35
    Lucario-LVL 35

I got dial-up so no Wifi for me,but when I do,I'll post it back here.

My record is Battles-3 Wins-3 Losses-0.My little bro is the only one around,so I battle him.He's not bad,he's just not good enough.

Well I named my character Lee,well,because,that's my first name.No creativity whatsoever there,never did have that.

Anyway,I need the Pal park for I can transfer my team from Ruby to Pearl,but I'm not really gonna us the team,just maybe 1 or two of them.Most of'em will be for show really.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-28-2007 at 09:38 AM.

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

o_O There's a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl version.? . .That's new.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, slight problem with that, Kyuubi. My main has gone blue-screen, so I can't get on Wi-Fi right now. Sorry.

Oh, and, I declare a day of celebration! I have caught the rare female Combee!

Latest Update:

Junior Member Master_demon_InuYasha is on a distinguished road Master_demon_InuYasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 10:51 PM
    Threads

Why do ppl think you can just go out and buy the pokemon games and use the pokemon that are on it. Its not a smart thing to do. Yes go out and get the games used but start over and actualy do it right. Plus some pokemon are tempermental (ledgendary birds) if you just buy the game good chance is that you wont find these pokemon on it.
    Just my opinion.
    Of all things God had his angels do, the very best was when they made you. -My own words

In the action of kill or be killed greater love hath no man then to lay down his life for a friend.

Junior Member Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653 has a brilliant future Raziya653's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads

i got mine when it came out. all my pokemon are in the 70 range. and i've beaten the elite four around 15 times. and my bro got the game so I got all the starters!
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/t...rJacob.jpg?o=1

you know your in love with an anime charatcer when...
    -you keep saying their lines all the time
    -you eat whatever they eat
    -you have the exact same outfit they have
    -you watch the show they're in whenever it comes on
    -you've never missed a show with them in it
    oops. guess i fell in love with an anime charater...
    I Naruto

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have caught the rare female Combee![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    I have a male and 2 females as well.

I'm gonna breed em and trade em =3

Why do ppl think you can just go out and buy the pokemon games and use the pokemon that are on it. Its not a smart thing to do
    Dunno, it's working pretty well for me.

Yes go out and get the games used but start over and actualy do it right.
    ...I can't speak for everyone, but I've already done my share of fair play in Poke'mon games. I've been doing it since Generation 1.

Red and Blue? Practice, but did damn good for an 8 year old.
    Yellow? Beaten into the ground.
    Gold, Silver, and Crystal? Annihilated (I miss completeing TWO complete regions. That was just fun)
    Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald? Beaten them all with near complete poke'dex.

This time, I'm taking a little boost.
    Rest assured, I'll have to restart a LOT. If I want the legendary dogs, I'll need to beat the game 3 times. As well as 3 times to get my Johto starters. (That is, if I CAN get Jhoto starters.)

Plus some pokemon are tempermental (ledgendary birds) if you just buy the game good chance is that you wont find these pokemon on it.
    Just my opinion.
    Aside from Moltres, They're all still on the one I got. Zapdos was already caught for me =D. And it doesn't matter, i'm going to have to beat these games OVER again =/.

OH! And I got a Female Mudkip. I'm going to start over and get a Male on Ruby. So, if anyone wants me to breed them a Mudkip, I shall.
    (Note, I make notice to catch a male and female of every poke'mon that have genders)
    And as I mentioned earlier, I have a Spare Chimchar I'd be willing to part with.

D: Im thinking of buying it but my question is...Which is better?
    really?
    Just go with whatever poke'mon looks cooler to you on the box.
    Aside from the main legendary poke'mon, each game is pretty much the same.
    2 poke'mon that you can't obtain unless you trade for them in each however, but they're common.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 04-29-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

;__;

GUess what punks, I'm going to buy teh pokeman game on monday!! on my birthday!1 And I'm going to be the greatest pokemon master on here, and beat your frugulas and chikapugs! Beware....OoOoo
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    ;__;

GUess what punks, I'm going to buy teh pokeman game on monday!! on my birthday!1 And I'm going to be the greatest pokemon master on here, and beat your frugulas and chikapugs! Beware....OoOoo
    You can beat our Frugulas and Chikapugs, but can you beat my Inflatachum?
    It's level 225.24 and 1337.

And do you have WiFi?

I think I'm all alone here ;_;

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    ;__;

pss.. good luck with that, im goin to be the strongest pokemon master on the globe.

I've already got a lvl. 100 infernape and bout to get another lvl. 100.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

D: Im thinking of buying it but my question is...Which is better?
    Derp.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I have WiFi, which is why I STARTED the thread.

As for the Johto Starters, I think you need Colloseum on the Gamecube for those, then use the GC-GBA link cable to transfer them to R/S/E. THEN FINALLY to D/P. I plan to grab that game tomorrow, and the other one if I can find them. This way I can get my precious Lugia and Chikorita, the only Legenday and Starter I will ever really want aside from Bulbasaur.

So...I'm sitting at the Elite Four. Stupid Champion keeps whooping me when she hits her last, that dang Roserade.

Current Team:
    Mismagius, Level 56.
    Torterra, Level 53.
    Floatzel, Level 45(and yet she can one-shot almost all of the second of the Elite Four's Pokemon).
    Luxray, Level 51.
    Machoke, Level 49(I need to get in touch with a friend of mine to trade him back and forth).
    Staraptor, Level 50.

Deadpool, I'm assuming since you're collecting creatures, you completed the Sinnoh 'dex? If not, there's an easy Burmy in Eternia Forest with a trainer, and the Lumineon is on the way to Victory Road with a female swimmer, if I recall. Now that I can actually visit and use Pal Park I'm thinking of bringing over some stuff to help me out.

On an unrelated side note, Flint from the Elite Four: am I wrong, or does he REALLY remind you of Ronald McDonald? O_o

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    As for the Johto Starters, I think you need Colloseum on the Gamecube for those, then use the GC-GBA link cable to transfer them to R/S/E. THEN FINALLY to D/P. I plan to grab that game tomorrow, and the other one if I can find them. This way I can get my precious Lugia and Chikorita, the only Legenday and Starter I will ever really want aside from Bulbasaur.
    Aww damn. The Jhoto starters are gonna take a while =(.
    How do you link up with the gamecube again? I never actually had too. And does the DS work with it?
    Because I also found that old Demo disk that has Jirachi on it. So I can actually get one of those super limited edition thingies =D\
    I'd also get the game for my starters.

As for me...I like having all of the starters, but It's kinda redundant when you have them all in your party at the same time.
    As for legendary Poke'mon...
    Mewtwo was the only one I ever liked in my party, simply because of badassery.
    Untill this game....I like Mespirt =D

So...I'm sitting at the Elite Four. Stupid Champion keeps whooping me when she hits her last, that dang Roserade.
    I actually had problems with Lucario. I managed to one-shot everything else except for the Garchomp, that took a little wittling down.

Deadpool, I'm assuming since you're collecting creatures, you completed the Sinnoh 'dex? If not, there's an easy Burmy in Eternia Forest with a trainer, and the Lumineon is on the way to Victory Road with a female swimmer, if I recall. Now that I can actually visit and use Pal Park I'm thinking of bringing over some stuff to help me out.
    Yeah, those were the last two. I went into eternia forest thinking "I skipped most of those trainers". Luckily, I found one.
    I also caught a male and female one about an hour later >_>.

Lumineon I just got lucky =P

On an unrelated side note, Flint from the Elite Four: am I wrong, or does he REALLY remind you of Ronald McDonald? O_o
    He reminds me of Nabeshin from Excel saga.

OHH, and I got some new poke'mon on GTS.

Traded | Recieved
    ------------------
    Chimcar| Turtwig (It was a spar chimcar)
    Cherubi| Piplup
    Exeggute| Shieldon
    Combee(F) |Glameow

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agh!Once when you think about it,he looks almost exactly like Ronald!lololol.Good eye.

Anyway,my Pokedex is 1 away from being national,I've seen 148.(and you see Dialga from a book in Celestic town,right?So I dont need to worry about that one right now)Anyway,anybody know where to catch a Finneon!I cant find that thing anywhere!

But I did finish the game,the Elite 4 was a lot harder in this game then in Ruby,but I got it on my 2nd try.Now,back to that Finneon,where is it?

Current Team:

Infernape-LVL 58

Palkia-LVL 56

Luxray-LVL 39

Floatzel/Lucario/Staraptor all LVL 35

And the top screen of my DS is totally screwing up on me,gotta get it repaired.

And Hatake Buruku,watch yourself cause you aint ready!lol
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-29-2007 at 09:56 AM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

And Hatake Buruku,watch yourself cause you aint ready!lol
    To tell you the truth I'm kind of nervous. ;_; I don't know if I have what it takes anymore, it's been so long since I've trained.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well,what other pokemon games do you have?

BTW,got my national pokedex now,but I'm not even gonna try to get all the pokemon in all these games,geez.lol.Hey,is everybody liking their stylus'?I preordered,so I got one and its awesome!Also,I traded a couple of my pokemon from Ruby to Pearl,I'll do more tomorrow.Turns out that you can only transfer 6 pokemon a day,wish I knew that before.And I caught Mesprit!

Team:

Infernape-LVL 61

Palkia-LVL 57

Floatzel-LVL 41(will be replaced with my Ruby Kyogre(LVL 50 something.lol))

Groudon-LVL 71

Lucario-LVL 35(probably be will be replaced with my Ruby Blaziken(LVL 84)

Luxray-LVL 40(will be replaced with Ruby Rayquaza(LVL 89)

Well....hey,can somebody give me some suggestions on my what team should be?I have way more than 6 pokemon I want,but I dont know how too choose.The reason I wanted to transfer my Ruby pokemon wasnt just for I could have my old Ruby team,I want to use more than just 2 pokemon from Pearl in my team.IF someone will help me,I just post it here and I'll post the list of pokemon I will choose between.

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THE MAIN GUY LOOKS FRENCH?I,along with a lot of other people think he's french-like.We even call him Pierre now!lol
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-29-2007 at 06:10 PM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, I suppose I could post my current team. But aside from 2 Poke'mon, it changes every few hours.
    This very moment.

Infernape: 58
    Staraptor: 40
    Lopunny: 26 (She just evolved =D)
    Turtwig: 1
    Combee: 6
    Egg

About to go out and level up turtwig

Well....hey,can somebody give me some suggestions on my what team should be?I have way more than 6 pokemon I want,but I dont know how too choose.The reason I wanted to transfer my Ruby pokemon wasnt just for I could have my old Ruby team,I want to use more than just 2 pokemon from Pearl in my team.IF someone will help me,I just post it here and I'll post the list of pokemon I will choose between.
    You need to try diffrent combos. See what works for you.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've reworked my team a bit, now I'm running:

Prinplup
    Luxray
    Cranidos
    Bronzor
    Ghastly
    Ponyta
    HM Slave: Bibarel

This isn't a Gym Busting team, this is just a "Get from one town to the next" team. I'm debating right now about using Ghastly or Drifloon. Both are Ghost-type and delicate. Drifloon's weak against Electric, which my Prinplup already is, and Ghastly is... delicate. And not very strong, either. I can do more damage Cursing my opponent than directly attacking. =/

And am I the only member here who chose Piplup as my starter?

Latest Update:

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

And am I the only member here who chose Piplup as my starter?
    I was actually debating. So I flipped a coin and got Chimchar.

Closed Thread

Thread Information