AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Looking for something new

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 11:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

Default Looking for something new

Hey, I'm looking for bands or even just songs, I prefer pretty-ish songs, like Every Heart, Idea (the beginning anyway) and Broken Wings.
    Edit: I forgot to mention I only listen to Japanese singers ^_^;
    Last edited by Trisseh; 03-30-2007 at 12:11 PM.

Member Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 07:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Not sure if I have the right idea, but I'll name some that I like.

Anything by Phantasma.

"The Dream Within"-from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

"Nemo" by Nightwish, and most of their other songs too.

Most of Ayumi Hamasaki's songs, if you don't mind that it's not in English.

Shadow of the Colossus intro theme

Pretty much anything by Collide.

That's a few of my "pretty-ish" songs and bands. If any of them sound interesting just PM me and I'll give you the ones you want =).

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 07:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

well ther allways one of my faverites a classic the beetles and i like garbage too and K.T tunstil they got good songs
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 11:36 AM
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Evofragment View Post
    Not sure if I have the right idea, but I'll name some that I like.

Anything by Phantasma.

"The Dream Within"-from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

"Nemo" by Nightwish, and most of their other songs too.

Most of Ayumi Hamasaki's songs, if you don't mind that it's not in English.

Shadow of the Colossus intro theme

Pretty much anything by Collide.

That's a few of my "pretty-ish" songs and bands. If any of them sound interesting just PM me and I'll give you the ones you want =).
    Yeah, Ayumi Hamasaki is the type I'm looking for. I've fallen in love with her songs

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

Legend of Dragoon opening theme
    Winter Love from Boa
    My Will(Inuyasha 1st ending)
    Hikaru Utada - Hikari or something like that
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 06:15 PM
    Threads

You should try to broaden your musical tastes beyond just Japanese singing. From what I've heard of Japanese music a lot of the singing is very similar. Variety is good ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information