AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yuri-chan's Artwork

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yuri-chan's Artwork

Tada! Guess what I got for Christmas and have been mucking about with ever since! A tablet!

So, this is teh beginning of Yuri-chan's Artwork Gallery post thing whatever. I thank anybody who has taken time out of their lives to look at this thread. Any and all posts/comments are welcome.
    I'll only post one picture for now, but if others want it, I'll post more.
    + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
    Explanation: Three hours, two iced teas, and four runs through the Dreamgirls Soundtrack and here we are.
    One picture of an fourteen part series for an original story. This is not the best picture, and I hate her hand, but it'll have to do for now.
    I apologize for the lack of background, but I can smell the stir fry cooking and I'm too hungry and/or lazy to make one up.
    Please do not redistribute or erase my signature and call the artwork your own, because that would make me very sad.

If you would like to contact me for a commission, please PM and not ask on this thread, because that against teh rules.
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Cool art. I draw but I'm awful at colouring. I wish I can colour like you. The proportion of body is fine too. Good job! I hope to see more of your work.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quite good^^
    She's a bit thin,but that's okay...
    Proportions...to be honest,I agree that hand isn't perfect,that finger is quite...well,fat^^
    But dont let it bother you,it's good as it is...
    Anyway,I like your work,and I like the way you colored that...
    Well,when it comes to coloring,I have to agree with CrimsonMoon:
    I draw but I'm awful at colouring. I wish I can colour like you.
    --> same here...
    I love drawing,but when it comes to coloring,I wish I'd never drew that...
    And that's why I dont color my work^^
    As for the lack of background...
    Really,it's not necesary,it's good without it...
    So keep up the good work,hope to see some more^^
    As for now,reps for you...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Woot! Tablet. <3

I really like your style. It's somewhat unique and Remie loves unique things. X3 She looks like some random RPG character...is she?

Love to see more. =]
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Cool art. I draw but I'm awful at colouring. I wish I can colour like you. The proportion of body is fine too. Good job! I hope to see more of your work.
    same here i actually "fear" color because i dont want to make a mess of a decent picture but i did color a few times and it turned out ok. keep up the good work!
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She's not an RPG character, just a random character for a comic that will never actually work (it doesn't really make much sense.)

++++
    This took far longer than necessary. I really need to work with Corel more . . . >_>.
    If you don't understand the sketch, neither do I. I'm just illustrating a doodle from my planner.
    These boys are also from Organization bLeAK, like Mal&#246; down in my sig.

Names- Cello & Noah

YUUUUUURI-CHAN! WHY'S HE GLOWY?!?!
    Cuz he's a ghost. Ghost's can smoke. Deal with it.

WHY'S IT SAY MagPi????
    Cuz thats my signature on my artwork. Although this is more of a chicken scratch drawing then a painting, i still put it on it.

WHY'S IT ALL SKETCHY AND LOOK LIKE CRAP???
    Cuz i need sleep, and i can't be bothered to ink it.

++++
    Yuri-chan's still open 4 commisions guys, cuz she wants to changer her username somethin' bad but can't afford it!!
    Last edited by Yuri-chan; 05-19-2007 at 09:04 PM.
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

tHERE NICELY COLORED AND CUTE !! oh blast these caps lock !!!!!!
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 05-21-2007 at 01:18 PM. Reason: cursing is not allowed

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Wow I love your art! It's so cute! <3 ^^The style is adorable! ^^ Keep it up!

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    Threads

Very nice!! I like them!! post more please!!

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

You have a very unique style of drawing, i like very much...
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally, summer's here. I don't have much to post now, just a small chibi from a very large project that i hope to complete this summer.
    I need to change my sig set . . .

Anywho, onto the purpose of this post!:
    Just a doodle, like i said. She's adorable though <3.
    U get a cookie if you guess her name!

I didn't put my signature on this because i trust people to have no urge to steal this, its crap anyway.

I really appreciate everyone replying on this thread.
    Luv u all!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Oh my,I wish I could do in corel something like that >.>
    2nd pic,with that angel is quite good,you did it very good...
    WHY'S IT ALL SKETCHY AND LOOK LIKE CRAP???
    It doesn't look like a crap at all...believe me,it's good!

Haha,the last one is so cute!!!
    Legs arent great,but the rest is so kawaii^^
    Dont be mad,hehe,but I copied it to my pc^^

And now...REPS!!!
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

It's great..
    The legs seems awkward. I'm not used having two hair colors at the same time..
    But you are really great at coloring.. -nodded- good! good!
    Keep it up..! n_n

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

hmmm I use Corel too, painter x to be exact <3

Anyways... like your work and sketchy is good ^_^

Keep up the good work!!

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    Threads

so cuteee!! but the legs are a litle off... anyway her expression is soooooo cuteeee!!

keep it up

Closed Thread

Thread Information