AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: my chemical romance

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I liked MCR's song Mama, and House Of Wolves. And Thank You For The Venom on their first CD.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Dizzy*~ View Post
    And Thank You For The Venom on their first CD.
    Second CD. Thank Your For The Venom was on their second album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, their first came out in 2002 called I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    I hear they're horrid live.
    Quoting myself here. I have since realised that I heard wrong. They're decent live. Much better than they were a couple years ago.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Anti_Christ is infamous around these parts Anti_Christ is infamous around these parts Anti_Christ is infamous around these parts Anti_Christ is infamous around these parts Anti_Christ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 01:39 PM
    Threads

Ah, MCR...not the big fan.
    I like the song Helena and I don't love you.
    Good songs...

But not the biggest fan.

Member Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 11:32 PM
    Threads

I just HAD to reply in this thread because I'm a hardcore MCR fan!

I'm not like those fangirls who scream "AHHH! I want your babies!" though, but I love them, for a reason.

I love old timers like The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You and Cemetery Drive. These songs mainly because of the tune.

Helena is my most favourite because of who it was dedicated to and why. Just touches me so much.

I do love the rest of the songs very much. Its just so catchy and nice. And remember, they each have a reason.

I love the way the band's song lyrics have changed my life and set an impact on it so much. It changed me into such a better person.

What Gerard Way (frontman) has gone through in his life to be what he is today even more adds to the reasons why I love MCR so much. From a drug addict and to being sober is a very hard path indeed, but he succeeded and I salute him for that.

They sing according to how they feel, and the reasons behind each song they make just leaves me awestruck and speechless.

They've changed my life through such violently-shaped songs, yet, the message they give out, if you give them a chance and research, is so wonderful.

No words can describe how good this band is, or how much they've changed me. Maybe this is too vague, but its awesome.

Signatures made by me - PLEASE DO NOT COPY.

Senior Member orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san is a glorious beacon of light orihime-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

yah...I like that songs...and the hair of gerard way is ugly...i hate that color...I like the color black...^_^...

Happy People...!...YEAH!!!

Member Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't really care about Gerard's hair colour

Even if it's PINK with GREEN highlights, he would still be the man that inspired me.

But yes, of course, who doesn't prefer Gerard's black hairstyle? Even though I prefer it, it still doesn't matter, as long as he still is who I know him to be.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

My Chemical Romance to me are mediocre, ok, nothing good. they have not produced an album to date where I like all the songs on, I like some of the songs of each album, and its only like by a very slim line.

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

i like MCR ! they really rocks
    they song is really cool

their album is really good!
    everybody lies!!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've never liked them. And not because it's 'cool' for the music fanatics to bash on the new alternative wave of bands like Panic! or Fall Out Boy or whatever. I genuinely don't like their music.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, many people have different tastes, and as for me, what made me like them was not the sound of their music, but actually the message behind it.

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

Howdy ^^. I LOVE MCR. They are the best and my favourite song is "Welcome to the Black Parade" <3

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I'm not a huge fan of My Chemical Romance. However, I think they're okay. =3

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The only thing about MCR that I am disappointed about is that they never thought of coming to SEA countries.

~*Sweet Maid*~ ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I LOVE MCR lol XD,they rock and they are my fave band.I really like all their albums.These songs are their best for me:

-Helena
    -I'm not okay (I promise)
    -Welcome to the Balck Parade
    -Teenagers
    -Famous Last Words
    -Disenchanted

Big fan lol,can't control myself when I hear their name! ^^
    ||Day Dreaming~<3

Banned Forum / Chat Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 04:56 PM
    Threads

There Ameircan and yeah i have there cd black parade very good and dark which was good for the cd

Member splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2007 01:58 AM
    Threads

mcr are really really good. i first heard welcome to the black parade, and then got really into them. what i don't like is the way that people who havn't heard them say that they hate them cos they are "emo".

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

MCR are pretty good, but i don't really listen much to their new album..

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

MCR certainly isn't the worst. I can barely stand they're newest album, but everything before that was pretty good. But I really can't stand people who bash them because they want to be cool. Like Tsuna said, I don't like people who bash new-wave bands.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Junior Member G3n3siS is on a distinguished road G3n3siS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

i love mcr they really rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im their biggest fan

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

I love them!! They ROCK!!!!!! The songs Welcome To The Black Parade and Teenagers are my favorite.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

I love them a lot!

I think I seem to like almost all their songs....
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Member BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 08:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak_idiot View Post
    my chemical romance is alright but i dont like how gerard wayde (i think that's how you spell his name) colors his hair. he never should have cut it or colored it blonde. besides, he just colored it back to black.
    <=\
    Its Gerard Way.
    I LOVE MCR!!
    there my favourite band :]
    (in no order)My fave songs are:
    - Our Lady Of Sorrows
    - Thank You For The Venom
    - The Sharpest lives
    - Famous Last Words
    - Cancer
    - Demolition Lovers
    - Helena
    - Ghost Of You
    - House Of Wolves
    - Blood
    - Cemetery Drive
    - I'm Not okay
    - Teenagers
    - Vampires Will Never Hurt You
    - its not a fashion statement, its a deathwish
    - Give 'em hell kid
    - Mama
    - Hang 'em High

Last edited by BJRMuffin; 08-31-2007 at 12:08 PM.

Senior Member Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy! has a reputation beyond repute Spiffy!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 07:54 PM
    Threads

My Chemical Romance is awesome! I saw them twice in concert and both times they were great.
    I hate how people think I'm emo JUST because I say I like bands like My Chemical Romance. I certainly don't act emo. ;D
    I like pretty much every song by them, but some songs have gotten old like "Welcome to the black parade" and "Famous last words" because people would play them so much and everyone at school suddenly 'loved' MCR and chose their songs as Song of the Week at school. *angry eye twitch*
    lol Excuse me, but for some reason the situation really annoys me.
    I try – to digest my pride
    But passions grip I fear
    When I climb – into shallow vats of wine
    I think I almost hear...
    but it's not clear.
    (credit for sig = Sasuke Clan)
    wanna join my family? PM me! ^.^

Junior Member Hell Kaiser Ryo is on a distinguished road Hell Kaiser Ryo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 07:28 PM
    Threads

My favorite band for their first two albums.
    Kaiser Ryo is no more i am Hell Kaiser Ryo.

I get high off crazy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information