AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The 10 Espada vs Akatsuki

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I haven't bothered to read up to date in Bleach, but this topic is pretty stupid. Half of the members of Akatsuki haven't even had their abilities described in any detail.

Tobi- He's fast and has earth jutsu and a sharingan. Otherwise, ???
    Pein- ???
    That One Chick- ???
    Claw-head guy- He's fast and has earth jutsu. Otherwise, ???
    Itachi- All he has done is mind-screw people with the sharingan. Otherwise, ???
    Sharky the Shark Head Man- Uh, he's got water jutsu, and a sword that eats chakara. Otherwise, ???

The others (e.g. the dead ones) we know the most of the powers of. But saying that Espada would win (or lose) is silly when you don't even know half the information. This might be a good discussion when both of the series (or arcs, doesn't matter) end, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    I doubt reiatsu & chakra are the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tsukkii
    First, They're shinigamis, and what makes you believe that Akatsuki can actually see shinigamis? Maybe Itachi with his sharingan...

Second, The Espadas are more than the akatsuki members, since they lost Hidan, Kakuzu and Sasori.
    When you do this sort of crossover mumbo-jumbo, you have to make a few concessions. First, Naruto and Bleach's sprit energy have to be equivalent, or at least interchangeable. Second, all of Akatsuki ends up being to see spirits and stuff. Third, anyone dead on either team gets rezzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    Either way all of he Espada have abilities that far surpass those that a normal human can match.
    Who on Akatsuki is a normal human being? If you throw out Pein and That One Chick- both of who we know almost nothing about- they all have extensive body modifications, are a "True Uchiha", or both. A “True Uchiha” might as well be Superman for all the plot armor.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 08-23-2007 at 07:16 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

Default uh huh

well if both of the teams (akatsuki and espada) were placed in an even battlefield, using the same kind of force (lets stick with spirit force), and is able to see each other, like any other warring clan. it would be a tough fight, a riot maybe. but then again, the espada would have the upper hand. reasons are...

-they all have a natural tough defense (aka steel skin) which may protect them from ordinary weapons like swords or kunais. meaning they can always block any weapons thrown to them and maybe this should be sufficient enough to shield them from elemental jutsus or explosive traps

-when the going gets tough, they could still amplify their powers by going to release level 2. they may also use this to overpower Itachi's mangekyo sharingan (if it can be overpowered)

-though they may move with the same speed, the espada are more adept at short distance combat, but they still have the cero for mid and long distance bouts

however, i think they would have a difficult time with the akatsuki, why?

-their "steel skin" is made from tempering their bodies with spirit force, and against kisame's samehada which drains power, it would be rendered useless

-since Aizen, Ichimaru and Tousen are pure death gods, that means they are excluded from the bout, since it only mentions the 10 espadas which are arrancars. so the leadership of the espada would fall in the hands of espada #1 (sorry dont know his name nor his abilities). without Aizen's hypnosis or Tousen's sense voiding bankai, the akatsuki would have the upper hand via Itachi's Mangekyo sharingan

-the akatsuki have different fields of speciality, making them a very good all around team (if we include deidara and sasori in the mix). this can be used to their advantage since one can just stick to being a long distance fighter (like deidara) while his melee buddies take the front line, besides sasori also has a private army of puppets, adding up to the numbers game in favor of the akatsuki
    sig made by myself

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya389 View Post
    i object! akatsuki!
    Espada! Grimmjow rockz! it suck though i still have no idea on his release form! *dang!*

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Member Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hokiboshi View Post
    well if both of the teams (akatsuki and espada) were placed in an even battlefield, using the same kind of force (lets stick with spirit force), and is able to see each other, like any other warring clan. it would be a tough fight, a riot maybe. but then again, the espada would have the upper hand. reasons are...

-they all have a natural tough defense (aka steel skin) which may protect them from ordinary weapons like swords or kunais. meaning they can always block any weapons thrown to them and maybe this should be sufficient enough to shield them from elemental jutsus or explosive traps

-when the going gets tough, they could still amplify their powers by going to release level 2. they may also use this to overpower Itachi's mangekyo sharingan (if it can be overpowered)

-though they may move with the same speed, the espada are more adept at short distance combat, but they still have the cero for mid and long distance bouts

however, i think they would have a difficult time with the akatsuki, why?

-their "steel skin" is made from tempering their bodies with spirit force, and against kisame's samehada which drains power, it would be rendered useless

-since Aizen, Ichimaru and Tousen are pure death gods, that means they are excluded from the bout, since it only mentions the 10 espadas which are arrancars. so the leadership of the espada would fall in the hands of espada #1 (sorry dont know his name nor his abilities). without Aizen's hypnosis or Tousen's sense voiding bankai, the akatsuki would have the upper hand via Itachi's Mangekyo sharingan

-the akatsuki have different fields of speciality, making them a very good all around team (if we include deidara and sasori in the mix). this can be used to their advantage since one can just stick to being a long distance fighter (like deidara) while his melee buddies take the front line, besides sasori also has a private army of puppets, adding up to the numbers game in favor of the akatsuki
    I agree, therefore I think Espada's and the Akatsuki are even.

=]
    .:: Our greatest glory is not in never falling ::.
    .:: but in rising everytime we fall ::.
    --------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------
    Currently a fan of
    ~ Zombie Loan ~
    ~ Heroic Age ~
    ~ Sky Girls ~

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Posting this in the Bleach discussion forum doesn't help Akatsuki's popularity in this battle either.

But on a serious note, you can't compare the two groups if they ever to clash with one another. There's too many rules and regulations that would prevent them from even having an amusing fight as stated by some of you already. Assuming that the Akatsuki members can see and deal physical harm to the Espada aside, the fighting systems in both animes are completely different.

Bleach has over the top explosions and city to country (even possibly planetary) destroying techniques while in the land of Naruto the skills and fights consider a great deal of deception and outsmarting your opponent (although there are some fights that are just raw power against raw power, but those are few compared to the mind games everyone has to play with one another).

Since we do not know each sides full potential we can't give a fair assessment of the outcome to this duel of evil organizations. While some dispute the Akatsuki will gain Godly powers from the jinchuriki(sp?), how about the Espada when the Hougyoku is completed? There are also the mystery members of both teams with Akatsuki and Espadas yet to reveal themselves to the fanbase.

Basically it's impossible to give these two teams a proper fight analysis because of too many unknown variables. Without all the information none of us can give this a fair breakdown.

I know that Versus threads don't have to make sense to a point so for the sheer sake of answering this posts question:

The Espada would win based on sheer power. Although the Akatsuki have the intellect and cunning to rule the world, the Espada have the power to destroy it. Bleach's universe has a fighting system that rivals Dragonball Z in which each character has the potential to level an entire planet. Naruto is the thinking man's anime in which fights are carefully laid out and planned. There's a surprise every panel because everyone has some sort of trick up their sleeve. While this may give the denizens of Naruto an edge, Bleach can simply overwhelm them destroying any hope of "thinking through" the situation.

So although I can see Akatsuki putting up a fight at the very least, the Espada are just not even on the same page as Akatsuki. Seriously, they're not even in the same book or even in the same library.

End rant here.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 09-03-2007 at 06:01 AM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

definetly the espada becaus they are awsome

-Grimmjow says "click on the damn banner above to see newground's freakin awsome BLEACH opening!". He also says "please make a freakin donation, I am in despirate need of a few changes!... and every point helps!".

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Akatsuki all the way! YAY!
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Junior Member Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 06:56 AM
    Threads

Dude, I think the Espada would completely pwn Naruto's little Akatsuki in no less than 10 seconds. I mean, think about it. What kind of defense would they have against a Cero blast? Not only that, but their rieatsu would be enough to kill all Akatsuki in a ten mile ratios. Putting the Espada against the Akatsuki is like putting DBZ's Majin Buu against FullMetal Alchemist's Edward Elric. Lol.

My alchemy ignites the sparks of hope for the lost. Look to me for the light, I won't let you burn!

Junior Member Vampiric-Daemon is on a distinguished road Vampiric-Daemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 06:24 AM
    Threads

The espada are all way stronger than the akatsuki, there's no question about that, but the actuall fight itself would be interesting because the akatsuki have other skills, the espada are just way faster and stronger. And they have swords, and they can basically fly as well
    Is the world mad? Or is it just me?

Can you see this state of despair that the world is in? Can you see?

It's obviously the misconception that they want you to believe, or else you would answer me...

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Espada would win simply cause the akatsuiki or whatever..arent all that great =/

Member Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 08:24 PM
    Threads

This one is very easy. The espada would win.
    Cause the akatsuki cant see Death gods or hollows.
    Thats would mean they have low raijutsu(sp?).
    So the espada could eat there souls with no problem.
    So that means who powerfull the akatsuki will get in charka and stuff.
    They will never even be able to see them.
    He promise you the world and everything more.
    But the next day he will replace you with a better one.
    Then he throws you away with a broken heart.
    Wanting to kill yourself you seek hopeless to a other love.
    Then it will repeat again and again.. till you don't have a heart left.

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

I think the Espada. 8D
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member -Destiny- is on a distinguished road -Destiny-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: .........

I agree with you guys. The most likely last standing extremely dangerous group would be the Bleach's Espada.

You cant fight wat u cant see so the akatsuki will be a sitting duck.....Unless there is an akatsuki member similar to Zaraki Kenpachi xD..(i highly doubt that) (sharingan doesnt let u see dead people...lol) xD

Speed: Espada wins
    Power:Espada wins
    Strategy: Akatsuki win (espadas dont need to think....find and kill, ESPADA method)
    Fighting skills: Espada win
    Strenght: Espada win
    Charka/Rietsu: Espada win
    Ability: Akatsuki win
    Armor: Espada win

You can never hide from the espada due to their ability 'Pesque'.
    Ninjas usually need to hide. They will get caught for sure.

Cero can obliterate a town in a quick flash...

Ichigo couldnt even get past the espadas armour in Bankai form....ninjas stars, kunais will never ever scratch them espadas...let alone touch them (they will dodge it with ease)

While doing hand seals......it will leave u vulerable......a quick shunpo and a slash from behind will finish u off while ur making hand seals....usually the more powerful the techniques is, the longer it require to finish the bunch of hand seals in order to make the ninjutsu work..

Espada's can finish the akatsuki without using their Zanpaktou easily...THey have insane strenght.

Usually ninjas require to assess the situation and take the best available action....whilst the espadas dont give a dam about planning and attack with full force....

I have yet to witness the release form of a espada yet.(except for luppi...man he was quite weak).....i believe tat in tat form they can own anybody...

The Akatsuki probably cant even beat the bounto or captains........

So in a fair fight (if the akatsuki can see the espada) the Espada will win....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information