AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: The 10 Espada vs Akatsuki

Threaded View

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I haven't bothered to read up to date in Bleach, but this topic is pretty stupid. Half of the members of Akatsuki haven't even had their abilities described in any detail.

Tobi- He's fast and has earth jutsu and a sharingan. Otherwise, ???
    Pein- ???
    That One Chick- ???
    Claw-head guy- He's fast and has earth jutsu. Otherwise, ???
    Itachi- All he has done is mind-screw people with the sharingan. Otherwise, ???
    Sharky the Shark Head Man- Uh, he's got water jutsu, and a sword that eats chakara. Otherwise, ???

The others (e.g. the dead ones) we know the most of the powers of. But saying that Espada would win (or lose) is silly when you don't even know half the information. This might be a good discussion when both of the series (or arcs, doesn't matter) end, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    I doubt reiatsu & chakra are the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tsukkii
    First, They're shinigamis, and what makes you believe that Akatsuki can actually see shinigamis? Maybe Itachi with his sharingan...

Second, The Espadas are more than the akatsuki members, since they lost Hidan, Kakuzu and Sasori.
    When you do this sort of crossover mumbo-jumbo, you have to make a few concessions. First, Naruto and Bleach's sprit energy have to be equivalent, or at least interchangeable. Second, all of Akatsuki ends up being to see spirits and stuff. Third, anyone dead on either team gets rezzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    Either way all of he Espada have abilities that far surpass those that a normal human can match.
    Who on Akatsuki is a normal human being? If you throw out Pein and That One Chick- both of who we know almost nothing about- they all have extensive body modifications, are a "True Uchiha", or both. A “True Uchiha” might as well be Superman for all the plot armor.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 08-23-2007 at 07:16 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Thread Information