AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Things that you will never say to your kids

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 02:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

You were an acciedent.
    I wish i never had you
    I didn't ask for you
    Well you wanted ..... to bad!
    Your grounded because i SAID do
    Leave, i dont want to see your face

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

hmm.. Things I would never say to my kids?
    - I don't know you.
    -You're so stupid!
    -You're so worthless..

Anything that would ruin them. Its like wasting my effort and time in laboring then ill just ruin them like the.. ugh. No way.
    OKay. Its like say those things you want to say to you too, and dont say things that you dont want to say to you too... get it? Sorry for the poor explanation..

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

"As soon as your 16 your getting a job"

>_<!!!
    I ♥ yuri

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

things that mine parents said to me i would never say too mine child:

- you where made by mistake
    - hate you
    - I am going to kill you
    - you are not good for any thing
    - go kill your self

and things i would not say:

- you are ugly
    - your fat
    - why are you here in the first place
    - nobody likes you
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

"I will never tell my kids you can't have icecream. Cause it's always a good time to have icecream."

Quote from a friend of mine who's sitting next to me. She wanted to stick this on here. Lawl.

and thus far, I am agreeing with everyone's idea's on what never to say to their kids. Same reasons I mensioned in an earlyer post.

@Santa exists comment- I know! I was totally mad when I found out my parents were lying to me. How utterly awkward. @.@
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Junior Member Zero Bullets is on a distinguished road Zero Bullets's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 01:52 PM
    Threads

Some of the things I got when I was a kid.

Go to bed. (its like 5pm -.-)
    Kid "whats for dinner?" Parent "I dunno what are you making?".
    Heres some money I'll be back on Monday.
    Bathroom door opens "Hey can you hand me some tiolet paper?".

Member RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:14 PM
    Threads

that's not exstacy that's a laxitive pill...

one of my friends told me they look similar (close blue colors)
    if i ever found out my kid was doing drugs that's what i'd give them.
    they sure wouldn't want to do drugs anymore...

(i'm sort of half kidding, i'm sure if it actually came down to it i'm not that mean... but that would be so funny.)

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

(As said by Mikey, I would never say anything to harm thier self-esteem)

Son:
    -NO you can't play with barbiedolls, you should play with cars!
    -You should become a lawyer not a hairdresser. I know the best because IM an adult. End of discussion.

Daughter:
    -NO you can't play with cars! Girls play with Barbiedolls!
    -Go get a boyfirend.
    -When I was your age I had sex.
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Senior Member Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity has a reputation beyond repute Chazity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 02:37 AM
    Live? You wanna know where I live!? Stalker!
    Threads

Well I've never been told things like 'you're worthless' and such (Thank god), but I won't be telling my kids that. It would ruin them

I would never tell my kids that they are worthless, but I will praises them when they do good. I would never do anything to anything to harm their self-esteem

My Mum tends to say to me

'If you want money, get a job' - I'm 15 and you can't get a job yet &#172;_&#172;
    'Tidy up your room' - eh? Mum, my room is tidy
    'Don't smoke!' - I had no intention to start smoking in the first place
    'Work reeeally hard at school and get a reaally good job, cause you don't want to end up like me' - Yes Mum, I already know that, you told me sooo many time

God, it soooo annoying to hear the same thing over and over again

But overall, me and my Mum are like best buddies, but she does get on my nerves at time, especially when she's on a rant &#172;_&#172;
    Last edited by Chazity; 05-03-2007 at 01:45 AM.
    Bleach
    Naruto

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

While I may think it, I wouldn't say it:

You're worse of a mistake than I was.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Things i would never say to my kids
    -Go die in hell
    -Youre really starting to piss me of
    -who are you (thatll really hurt)

Cant think of more things at the moment
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by [unlimited] View Post
    Things i would never say to my kids
    -Go die in hell
    -Youre really starting to piss me of
    -who are you (thatll really hurt)

Cant think of more things at the moment
    I totaly agree with him
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki has much to be proud of Ruki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 02:04 AM
    Threads

I wouldn't tell my kids anything insulting or degrading.

If they're doing bad at a subject? I'd help them, not get all angry on them.

I'd let them make their own choices. If they want advice? Good, as it isn't wise to make a decision without something. But in the end, it'll be their own choice.

If my child ends up being homosexual/bisexual, I'd give them the support they need to come out and cope with any crap they might get.

And like a person a few posts back, I would never compare them to another kid.
    osiris red
    obelisk blue
    heated rivals, collide!!

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

One thing I will absolutely never say to my child is

"I do not love you"
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

"you were really a boy"

roflmao..

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Member Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2007 11:36 AM
    Threads

heres one you dont want to here

your mother was once a man

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

-you should be more like....
    -your grads are not good. You are grounded
    -I would rather you dead
    -you're worth nothing
    -come on slave...
    Horrible things

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Well, I'm not going to have kids, but I'm sure I can still answer this question.

- Everything is possible.
    - Go to church. (basically I wouldn't tell them to believe in a religion, in fact I'd strongly encourage them to be an atheist... Yes. I'm anti religion. )

I've been told both of those things by my family... and they're still trying to encourage me to keep my faith. Ha. What they don't know is my faith is long gone now.

~Made by me~

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

- do you want to get grounded? *Used to hear that one alot*
    - don't you have anything to study?
    - Get of the computer... NOW!!! *have been hearing that one alot lately*

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-You can't date until you're 35!

Though my Darling has said she'd tell our children that. >.>;; Lol

As for the un-jokes. (Note: The bad speaking skillz.)

-Never tell me what you feel, I don't care
    -Your hugs annoy me
    -Mistakes are also my responsibility, so don't mess up.
    -Drop that activity, you'll never get any better

And the list goes on. I was raised with restrictions yes, but never without freedom of my own beliefs. Though I learned when to keep my mouth shut by the age of 10. I never want my children to be afraid to talk to me like I feared talking to my father when I was young.
    -

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 02:33 PM
    Threads

Throughout my childhood, I was always told things like "You worthless [insert expletive]" and "Get out of my sight you [expletive][expletive]." So...

- I will never cuss at my children or demean them in such a way.

I never had (and still don't have) much connection and communication with my parents.

- I will never drive my kids away and I will always tell them that I'm there for them.

I was forced to grow up in a religion that, by the time I was 15, I was absoultely disgusted with. My parents hounded me when I didn't want to go to church or join in on religious activities. I was forced to make confirmation, go to CCD, and make all the rituals of my church against my will. When I spoke what I feel about it, they held the upmost contempt for my decisions and spoke with the vicious fury at my 'disobedience', assuring me I'll burn in hell.

- I will never tell my children to follow a specific religion.

Grades are important, but have nothing to do with actual intelligence. I can understand that people struggle with certain subjects and excel in others. As long as they try, I have nothing to be ashamed about.

- I will never get after my children for grades and such.

And being compared to others is the most horrible thing I've had to endure. I felt ashamed as a child because my parents wanted their kid to be "the best". I knew that their pride in me was not because I achieved something, but because they looked like good parents to other adults.

- I will never compare my child to anyone else.

And also...

- I will never say "I am always right". I will listen to my child, and I can certainly learn from them.
    - Wonderful sig made by Megami91 -

And when the day arrives
    I'll become the sky
    And I'll become the sea
    And the sea will come to kiss me
    For I am going home.
    Nothing can stop me now.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would never EVER say: I wish that you were never born.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

Here's my list of things I'll never say to my kids:

*Can't you do anything right?
    *Why are you so clumsy?
    *Go away, let me concentrate for a second!

Words can definitely scar one's mind. Tsk tsk.
    Last edited by Pleiades; 05-19-2007 at 02:55 PM.

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Hmm I would never say degrading things to them, as my parent[s] do now.
    I wont get on their back about all of the things they've done.
    I wont tell them anything that breaks their self-esteem.
    I'll be lax about most topics.
    Derp.

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

I would never give "endearing" nicknames to my kids. ick. Or names that would get them beat up in school XD that may be a bit hard since nearly everything rhymes with a bad word
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Closed Thread

Thread Information