AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ways to stay awake....Urgent!!!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eraiza View Post
    Well.. For me, it's all about COFFEE [yea, I'm a coffee-aholic weirdie]. But some other stuff:
    -lotsa sugar
    -a cold shower
    -or perhaps, if you don't find anything convenient, bang your head against a wall until you can't feel it anymore XD

dont! you'll hurt yourself! ummm... better go for a walk ^^
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death View Post
    dont! you'll hurt yourself! ummm... better go for a walk ^^

Then you could fall asleep while walking and you can't run since you would be that tired.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bttr View Post
    Then you could fall asleep while walking and you can't run since you would be that tired.
    yup... ummm... i dont think you can fall asleep while walking. than if you have dog, go out and play with him/her. everyone will be fappy
    Onew by Ωmega

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

I got it . Turn on the vacuum,listen to annoying sounds ,jump around the house or just use sheer will power.I stayed up till 4.30 am until my parents got up -_-.I could of stayed up longer but they just had to get up.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bttr View Post
    I got it . Turn on the vacuum,listen to annoying sounds ,jump around the house or just use sheer will power.I stayed up till 4.30 am until my parents got up -_-.I could of stayed up longer but they just had to get up.
    my parents would kill me...
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Lol xD if u want to stay awake just dont try to sleep and dont listen slow music
    so stay awake by:
    eating something(not something that makes u fat )
    turn on all the lights in the room
    if u get tired stand up and start to dance xD etc( i dont know other ways to stay awake becaouse when i see something i always sleep xD)
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Member anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 11:31 PM
    Threads

DO NOT SIT OR LIE ON ANYTHING CUMFY!!! Drink Coffee, preferiably Expresso... Try standing, I would imagine it would be fair difficult for u 2 fall asleep while standing!
    You must pay close attention. Watch as Integral fairs in battle… Integral tore through her own throat. She shed her own blood and chose to fight for her life. Giving in is what kills people. When you refuse to surrender with all your heart only then do you descend your humanity. Even in the face of death never give up! That is the strength of our master…

Alucard - Master of Monster

Member Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 09:54 AM
    Threads

play very very very very loud music

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Uh duh coffee??
    Eating candy
    DON'T WATCH TV.
    because just resting your eyes for 5 minutes will end up in hours of sleep.
    Have a party.
    INVITE FRIENDS OVER.
    Watch a scary movie.
    Drink soda

Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

RETIRED. Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo has a reputation beyond repute Superbi Squalo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

I just drink coffee to stay awake and had very good success. I'm up so far two weeks and no sleep. .-. I take it that Coffee may be the best thing. Or yes, you could use hypnosis.
    (x Retiring from this site. Am moving to Osaki, Miyagi in two weeks ( as of 5.29.15 ). I don't know if this site is blocked over there and I'd rather not deal with the mess. G'bye, scrub lords!

Senior Member Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 09:41 PM
    Canucks fan in Flames country. Public Enemy #1
    Threads

Bah, I think I'm getting too old for all-nighters. I can sat up for a bit, but then around a certain time I just fall asleep. Hell, I even passout during 3rd period of last couple Sens games
    "This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show

"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2013 06:14 PM
    Threads

Pop an E tab, drink anything with caffeine, anger a couple gangster-type people - You will be running too fast to be tired.

Senior Member Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat has a reputation beyond repute Tiamat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

It's all about the sugar.

-Chocolate (^o^)!!!!!
    -Coffee =D
    -Soda =p
    -Plain sugar ^o^
    -Lots and lots of candies~ =o

I also suggest the following:

-Loud noises
    -Lots and lots or lights
    -Chatroom (to force you to keep those eyes open)
    -T.V. All time fav.
    -NO BOOKS WHAT-SO-EVER. >o<!
    -Us. =D

...Good luck! <(^o^)^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information