AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Morrigan wallpaper request

Junior Member xDemonessx is on a distinguished road xDemonessx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 04:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Morrigan wallpaper request

Hello!

I am searching for a wallpaper that is 1024x768 in resolution, is dark in color, preferably purples and blues, with maybe a moon in the background (any moon will do).

The attached image is the one i would like to have used in it. I would also prefer the image slighty to the right of the picture, and nothing be cropped off.

my sig is my own work, however i am a bit lazy to go all out on a huge project for my desktop bg. ill leave that to the pros. (you)

Thanks!

~xDemonessx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	morrigan179.jpg‎
Views:	63
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	15088  

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

Do you mean to create it in photoshop? ^^

The picture already contains a moon. Did you want it cut out? Or blended into the background?

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Do you have any other higher resolution picture? Better quality?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sadly i cant seem to find the same image in a better quality. i know its poor, and it was hard enough for me to render half of it for my sig. i will post the unfinished render i was working on.

yes, i mean photoshop, of course ^^
    i think it would look better if the moon was offset to the left or center of the picture, and not as large as it is in the original picture i posted.

if the render i have is still not enough to work with, the other image attached will do. i know it will probably be just as difficult to render and is still not great quality.

i just cant seem to find anything better that i like ^^;

thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	[large][AnimePaper]scans_Darkstalkers_abenobashi__THISRES__108704.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	15113   Click image for larger version

Name:	morriganrender2.png‎
Views:	56
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	15114  

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you want a perfect wallpaper you could just do it yourself? That is... if you have the time to make a wallpaper! Most of us have jobs or school to deal with.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrangements View Post
    If you want a perfect wallpaper you could just do it yourself? That is... if you have the time to make a wallpaper! Most of us have jobs or school to deal with.
    i suppose i could, however i dont think it would be perfect. i am more interested in seeing what this community would come up with, and i trust thier experience and expertise more. you dont have too if you dont want too! i just dont know where to start on my own.

full time jobs get the best of me too =/

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So far I have only made 1 wallpaper and it's my first so... I need a bit more experience before I can make wallpaper for other people with their requirements!

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

Well, I'll try ^^;

I can't guarantee anything spectacularly awesome, but I'll definitely give it a try =)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by xDemonessx View Post
    i suppose i could, however i dont think it would be perfect. i am more interested in seeing what this community would come up with, and i trust thier experience and expertise more. you dont have too if you dont want too! i just dont know where to start on my own.

full time jobs get the best of me too =/
    At least trying will get you stepping in the right direction.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Making a wallpaper takes time and effort... just trying when you don't have time won't do much good!
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-21-2007 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Don't accuse people of something they didn't do >_>;;

Senior Member Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

I don't see any arguments for this. It is unwise to think and say something bad for a person who requested to make a wall.

For me, it is okay for me to make walls even if I go to school or college. It's not a problem for me since I love making walls and tried to get the work done and not delaying the time. But for now, yes, I am delaying my time since I'm now studying in college and lots of work to do. But I still could make some walls, even if there's no time for me.

As post above had said, it's not really a good quality scan. But even if it's a low quality scan, it still can be done. For me, I'll use filter and did some cleaning for the scan in photoshop and illustrator.
    But please do not ask me, I'm also lazy to make this to a wall. X3
    If I can, I'll try to find time. But it'll take many days to complete, worse still, it'll take months (I am just too lazy).

Even so, you do know how to use photoshop, no? So, yes, again as post above had said, making walls takes time and effort. So, take your time and do it slowly. Nobody's rushing you.
    Last edited by Key; 06-05-2007 at 11:56 AM.
    Me? I'm a wallpaper critique...

Minitokyo ll ComicFiesta ll KAMCAO

::
    Cosplay Plan::
    - Ise Nanao
    - Yubari Gogo

Closed Thread

Thread Information