AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FSN Saber Wallpaper

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default FSN Saber Wallpaper

I am hoping this thread will have better success than my signatures one. Tell me what you think of this wallpaper. Personally, its one of my best, or that what everyone tells me.
    Last edited by Vintniv; 07-02-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

I think I know why it is said to be one of the best! It's great! What really impressed me was the shatter effect in the background near the sword I think that what made it a great wallpaper

Good job

What brush did you use for that shatter background? Something abstract I guess?

Oh and tag/sig your wallpaper so no one steals it
    Last edited by Arrangements; 04-18-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I didnt use brushing as much as smudging and a C4D. Glad to see you like it, i will put together more in the very near future if more people like these little work of art.
    Last edited by Vintniv; 07-02-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So that 'C4D' is what you made? Or... what you got from somewhere else? It seems more reasonable that rendered that image yourself and not someone else!

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You have never heard of a C4D? In a basic term, people render them, then they post them giving you permission to use them. Then you mess with it until you get a desired effect. They are very fun.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How did you know! So is C4D a 3d program? I'm not into 3d only 2d xD

Thats kool!

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

C4D Program
    I love these, i could make a tutorial on how to use them if you want. Seeing as i have nothing else better to do.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ohhh Cinama... I know that program, I don't have it and i never use it but my friends do in Graphic Design... I have SolidWorks! I'm taking Graphic Design Class next year so it would be nice for someone like you to teach me Since you stated that you had nothing else to do

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Right, i will slap together a signature tutorial in the future. Might as well start now, thanks for your compliments.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Please feel free to put a tut in the tutorial forum! I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

Lovely wall you made. Yes, I do like how you ditched out with the scan and the bg for Fate Stay Night wall.
    As you have said, it's 3D. But what I can see is abstract (generally, abstract means 3D, mostly).

Great work. ^_^
    Me? I'm a wallpaper critique...

Minitokyo ll ComicFiesta ll KAMCAO

::
    Cosplay Plan::
    - Ise Nanao
    - Yubari Gogo

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's really, really good!
    I love the sword's lighting and the blending...
    Only thing I don't like much about it is that the C4D (or I assume that it's the C4D) is on her face... part of it is. So it makes her face a bit messy. =/ But that's what I personally think...
    Other than that, the work is great. Keep it up with the wallpaper (and signature) making. :3

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Closed Thread

Thread Information