AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: storyline: wish by clamp

Hybrid View

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post storyline: wish by clamp

Here's the storyline...
    hope u like it!!!

Wish Created by CLAMP
    Distributed by TOKYOPOP

The last thing anyone would expect to find when coming home from work is an angel stuck in their tree. But that's exactly what happens to Dr. Shuichiro Kudo, and now he has an angel pestering him to let "her" (angels are really sexless, but feminine) grant him a wish. Thing is, being a rich doctor, Shuichiro can't think of anything he wants ... Kohaku's just a novice angel, sent down to earth to find a missing archangel, when she gets stuck in a tree and attacked by a bird. After Shuichiro saves her, she puts her mission aside to find a way to repay him. Her life is complicated by the meddling of a demon, Koryu, and his two hench-catdemons, Ruri and Hari. They are determined to find out why Kohaku is on earth. But when the missing archangel, Hisui, is found in the arms of the son of Satan, Kokuyo, it could be that neither side will be happy with the answer. Can Kohaku convince Hisui to come home? Will she want to go herself, now that she's met Shuichiro? Will God and the other archangels let either of them stay?

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

I swear. That was one of the best Series that I have read. But why don't you try reading RG Veda.?

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

okay.. you've let me read it at school.. (ugh.. I was begging for it.. sumtin like that') and it was cool.. nice.. but its rather confusing regarding the gender.. really... at that point! but it was really nice and romantic.. n_n

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

hm.... this manga sounds intersting^^
    *starts searching on web*
    eeeeeeh? its only 4 volumes long??

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

Wish was the 1st manga series I read!! Aaah...I would sit in the middle of the lake (in a boat of course!) reading it until I finished! (btw...I guess it isn't too smart to read like that in a paddle boat...I got scared to death when a fish jumped outta the water. I didn't drop the book [FORTUNATELY]) Yes...It only has 4 volumes, but it totally rox my sox!!! n_n
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

Closed Thread

Thread Information