AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ok, I need some help

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ok, I need some help

Ok, I know some of you will think I need to get a life, and I probably do, but meh, I need some help.

Currently, I am going through a spell of rubbishness at any game I play, I use to be a demon on C&C Generals, now I can't even beat a normal AI, same with Unreal, and Battlezone II and I don't even want to mention what has happened to my skill at WH40K: DoW.

So, have any of you lot gone through what I am, and if you have, did you eventually pull out of it and how did you, or did you just give up playing games?

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 01:30 PM
    Threads

Like with any skill-based game, if you stop playing for a while, you will get out of practice, and you will not be quite as good.

So, if you want to be good at that game again, you probably have to play it as much as you used to. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the dedication to you.

Oh, and make sure you're free of any mind-altering substances to start with. Drunken RTS games rarely go well.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 08:47 AM
    Threads

That happens to me alot .I just keep playing the easier levels or modes of that game then when I feel I can play the harder levels I do then it works for me.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:18 AM
    Threads

@ Ragex: mmmm, I'll give your idea a shot, sounds like the most logical explanations

@ bttr: The thing is, I got to the point where I could beast several brutal armies of China as USA or GLA and only loose half the units they did and I just played agaisnt an easy army and it was too dull, some how my skill has dropped between normal and easy.

note, I'm using C&C Generals as my example as it is the game I play most frequently.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2014 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Regex is correct. You'll need a lot of practice. I'm using C&C 3: Tiberium Wars as my practice so I can conquer online.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 09:48 PM
    Threads

Happened to me. You just have to continue to play and you'll eventually regain your skills. It's like riding a bike, you could never really forget how to do it after you did it once.
    Sig no longer in development...

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 12:42 PM
    Threads

Meh practice makes perfect! I am a master at every game i play cause I make sure I am awsome before just going into a game!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Closed Thread

Thread Information