AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Magic knight rayearth

Junior Member Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Magic knight rayearth

Not many people I know have read or watched this anime. But it's one of my favorites! If you have any thing to say about this anime post here!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'd like to know what the story is about. I've seen an episode, but it was in Thai so I didn't understand most of it and I think it was a late episode. XD
    I kinda wanna see it anyway, even though it's old, it's a CLAMP work. =P

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Default please close this! Its a mistake:(

Yes! I love that Anime! Magic knight rayearth....I love Omi & Fu too! especialy the love of Fu & ferio...they are very romantic^_^ I still remember it even if it was five years ago since I've watched it.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 10-14-2007 at 08:10 AM.

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Wink

Yes! I love that Anime! Magic knight rayearth....I love Omi & Fu too! especialy the love of Fu & ferio...they are very romantic^_^ I still remember it even if it was five years ago since I've watched it. One of my favorite magical anime^_^
    Last edited by BuLmA; 10-14-2007 at 08:12 AM.

Junior Member Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 11:34 AM
    Threads

Yeah I really like umi! I have some of the manga but I dont get to see the anime as much...

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ahh this was my second step from Sailormoon. XD Yeah, I do like it. But I hate the twisted tragedy CLAMP throws into it. *is a fan of happy endings D:*

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:28 PM
    Threads

I watched a bit of it way back when I first got into anime...maybe it was most of Season 1 even, I can't recall. It seemed pretty interesting but I never got a chance to see more. That was my introduction to CLAMP so of course the story and art were amazing. I liked how their outfits kept getting more and more elaborate as they got more powerful. Magical girls who keep the same costume for a bazillion episodes seem kinda boring to me, so the changes were nifty.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

MKR isn't actually that old. 94/97.

I really like it. I'm a huge fan of CLAMP and I think of all their works, I like the art design for MKR the best. :] Not to mention the plot is detailed and well constructed to make you think outside of the box. Additionally, it's not one of those "TEEHEEGIGGLES" stories where everything is always peachy and nothing bad ever happens. It brings a a great deal of realistic situation to the theme and uses that to it's advantage to bring about a better series.

Plot for both seasons: (SPOILERS)

Hikaru Shidou, Umi Ryuuzaki, Fuu Hououji are on a field trip to the Tokyo Tower with their respective schools. The girls are blinded by a flash of light and hear a voice calling for the Legendary Magic Knights to save Cephiro. They fall through the sky into another world, Cephiro. Once there, they meet Master Mage Clef. Clef explains, "[In Cephiro], one's will has the ability to change reality for better or worse. The dark fears in people's hearts become monsters, while a well-intended wish can do miracles. One person, the Pillar, whose will is stronger than anyone else's, is responsible for maintaining through her prayers the well-being of Cephiro."
    In the first story arc, the current Pillar, Princess Emeraude, has been captured by her high priest, Zagato. The three girls are charged with the task of saving the Princess by activating the three Rune-Gods (魔神, Ma-shin?). They are given a bizarre creature named Mokona to guide them on their journey. When the girls finally reach Emeraude, they learn that she had fallen in love with Zagato, hindering her ability to pray solely for Cephiro's well-being, and had summoned the Magic Knights to kill her since no one on Cephiro could harm the Pillar.
    The second story arc is based on the events that occur near the end of the original series dealing with the aftermath of the first season's climax: three warring planets began their attempts to conquer Cephiro and a new Pillar had to be chosen before the whole planet was destroyed. Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu are once again summoned to Cephiro. In the manga it is later discovered that the mysterious Mokona is responsible for their being summoned back to Cephiro, and he is, in fact, the creator of both the Earth and Cephiro. In the anime they return to Cephiro because of their (especially Hikaru's) strong desire to do so.
    Eventually, Hikaru is chosen to become the new Pillar. However, she rebels against the Pillar system, deciding that the fate of the planet should not be the responsibility of only one person, effectively preventing that person from ever being able to live and love freely.

(all plot information taken from wikipedia)

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:58 PM
    Threads

Yah! I like this one too...I've seen this when I was 6 years old
    +*+ What if I never knew?
    What if I never found you?
    I'll never have this feeling in my heart +*+

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

This one of my all-time fave anime
    ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information