AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pride of the Nation

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pride of the Nation

Pride of the Nation

As numerous as the very stars in the sky
    Thoughts and beliefs are divided,
    No matter how hard or how much they try
    They always remain undecided

Debates occur, as fearsome as storms
    For those whose resolve is solid,
    Unable to reach any kind of reform
    This defeat, we freely acknowledge

Through this storm of battles of rights and beliefs
    This flag, a becon from heaven,
    Is risen to the top, as if ontop all other things
    A symbol, a guidance from depression

Now all agree, if not about any other thing
    They salute this clothe the same,
    As they know, after all things have passed their time
    This pride of the nations shall remain.

Yes, this is a bit more patriotic than I'm used to acting, but this just popped into my head.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

Default ^^

Patriotic indeed, the last stanza, if I may say, neatly sums it all up. ^^
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 10:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ohh Ichiro, that was good stuff. I mean you got rhymes that I never knew were possible.
    >.>;;

Is this an example of your 'compression'? Because I think you could have had more in there, or at least it was possible.

But still, that's a Patriotic Rep. o.<;

Lol

Edit: Uhh.. I've yet to be able to give you another Rep. ^^;;

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That means you have to rep more people. =P

Yeah, I know it could have had more, but I kinda wrote this in like, 5 minutes.

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Too patriotic for a seeker of chaos and dispair like myself but I like this one. Keep it up.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

I like it, but it's a little too patriotic for me too...Maybe I should learn from it *gleams*

I like this style though, keep up the good work~!

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The only problem that I really had writing this was that I couldn't come up with anything that rhymed with "thing" in the last stanza without it changing the idea of that stanza. X__x

So I just threw in a slant rhyme with "thing" and "time".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information