AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: best NORMAL pilot

Junior Member patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 12:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default best NORMAL pilot

Im talking about pilots that have no special enhancements, powers or seed mode in all the gundam series that can go toe to toe with the best of them

well here is mine Zechs
    Last edited by patgarci; 04-11-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Senior Member Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

I like Zechs and Duo. Heero was ok too
    ^ Made by Utilael <3 ^

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

hmm hmm its sure hard question maybe Ramba Ral and Mu La Flaga(the pilot who used mobius zero in seed)
    Last edited by Red Phantoms; 04-23-2007 at 12:28 AM.
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 08:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurakun View Post
    I like Zechs and Duo. Heero was ok too

I believe he's talking about the sub-character pilots... Heero is the main character pilot... :P

I kinda like Yzak, cuz he was the only one who kill 2 druggies... lol... Cool fighting style with Duel (Though he always likes to explode his mind... lol...)

Duo also (If you realize that the V.A. behind is the same person for Yzak.)

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nameles84 View Post
    I believe he's talking about the sub-character pilots... Heero is the main character pilot... :P

I kinda like Yzak, cuz he was the only one who kill 2 druggies... lol... Cool fighting style with Duel (Though he always likes to explode his mind... lol...)

Duo also (If you realize that the V.A. behind is the same person for Yzak.)
    Hello Do you know where the Yzak Joule fight for? Yes he fight for ZAFT and do you know what kind of pepole can join them? Yes Just the Coordinator. then the situation is like the new type and the old type conflic. And if i could recall correctly Coordinator have something like newtype wich make the natural envy (unnatural) so i realy think he was on the list. I have no bad intention so if you thing my word are a bit cruel I ask an apology then
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Er... hum... the topic is about normal pilot? Doesn't mean that Coordinators can't be one... :/

The special thing about Coordinators are not because they're smart, but they pick up things faster than Naturals (Let say it takes 5-6 years to complete a Degree; they only need 2-3 years to finish everything.)

Naturals envy them just because they learn faster than them and they are more close to 'perfect'.
    Last edited by Nameles84; 04-12-2007 at 07:01 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then how can you manage to call them normal. You know it well OMNI are useing a super pilot to defeat ZAFT (Auel, Stela and i forget his name). And as you know when the ZAFT attacking the earth as an counter attack The GINN ordinary Trooper can manage to destroy some an Alliance secret elite force (strike dagger) before useing its special weapon. (you know how far the diffrent betwen them though) in strike series. "it seems the one who threten ZAFT is only Kira Arthun and Trio Dominion Gundam (Celestial,Rider and Forbiden gundam pilot) who is catagorized as Coordinator and super pilot"

Note Please read this underline santece
    Coordinator is a human being whose genetic strcture have been maintenaced by scientist aka. The mutant to incrase its ability wich make them superior than Natural. IF YOU SEE PATGARCI rule then Coordinator IS An Ordinary pilot who is enchanted with something to incrase their ability so the conclution is it breaks the law here but still its pargaci right to decide. well you are an exciteing person to talk to. why dont we make a friend just PM me if you excited though
    Gee i looks like the alliace officer Hahahahahahahaha......
    Last edited by Red Phantoms; 04-13-2007 at 12:57 AM.
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're starting to get me confused on what you're arguing about.... what OMNI is using a super pilot to defeat ZAFT (Auel, Stella and Sting)... and for Alliance 'secret' elite force?

OMNI stands for Oppose Militancy Neutralize Invasion Enforcer and so far only GAT-X105 Strike is known as an O.M.N.I. Enforcer by the ORB Union's Military.

And super pilot?? who? If you're talking about Destiny Series, I think you're talking about Shin. He's not a 'super' pilot... to be more clear, Shin is a Coordinator WITH the S.E.E.D. (Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor) planted in his Genes... Whoever has the S.E.E.D. factor, they're still almost the same as humans... they still have to learn... eat... drink... sleep... only difference is that they're have to learn to understand how the S.E.E.D. factor in them can be used. Anyway Shin don't even know that he has the S.E.E.D. Factor in his genes and like any pilots, he still have to learn how to pilot his Mobile Suit better than anyone.

Oh ya... Sting, Auel & Stella belongs to Gundam Seed Destiny Series when did they come into the Seed Series??

Could you please state what you're saying clearly... cuz you're jumping from this topic then to another topic... and another in 1 paragraph... and it's in a big mess...

And Er hum... the Alliance 'secret' force are neither elites nor piloting a strong Mobile Suit... they're being formed as an experimental battalion or division to be trained to pilot the New Mobile Suits known as Strike Dagger... (Since the Suits were rolled out to counter the Ginns.) They DO look like GAT-X105 Strike, but the Strike Daggers DOES NOT come with the ability of the GAT-X105... And don't even mention about the OS which Kira wrote and the OS was not even surrendered to the Alliance Headquarters. Even the Alliance had taken the OS, they don't even have enough time to decode it and train the new pilots with the Dagger together at the same period of time.

Oh... and Strike Dagger DON'T EVEN have Phase Shift Armor that's why they come with the anti-beam coated shield... the Ginns can simply destroy it with non-beam weapons since Ginns were not designed to carry Beam Weapons. The Ginns also does not have shields to block beams or projectiles, so they're also get killed easily.

And do you really understand what really happened in Panama? When the Strike Daggers were mobilized, the battle was starting to turn around, but they did not realize that ZAFT military is planning an attack using the Gungnir System, which create a huge EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) that fries any electronic equipments to no use.

If you had never served in an army before, then I do understand the ignorance... And I'm not trying to be angry @ you... My apologize if this sounds aggressive...
    Last edited by Nameles84; 04-14-2007 at 01:35 AM.

Junior Member patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 12:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nameles84 View Post
    You're starting to get me confused on what you're arguing about.... what OMNI is using a super pilot to defeat ZAFT (Auel, Stella and Sting)... and for Alliance 'secret' elite force?

OMNI stands for Oppose Militancy Neutralize Invasion Enforcer and so far only GAT-X105 Strike is known as an O.M.N.I. Enforcer by the ORB Union's Military.

And super pilot?? who? If you're talking about Destiny Series, I think you're talking about Shin. He's not a 'super' pilot... to be more clear, Shin is a Coordinator WITH the S.E.E.D. (Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor) planted in his Genes... Whoever has the S.E.E.D. factor, they're still almost the same as humans... they still have to learn... eat... drink... sleep... only difference is that they're have to learn to understand how the S.E.E.D. factor in them can be used. Anyway Shin don't even know that he has the S.E.E.D. Factor in his genes and like any pilots, he still have to learn how to pilot his Mobile Suit better than anyone.

Oh ya... Sting, Auel & Stella belongs to Gundam Seed Destiny Series when did they come into the Seed Series??

Could you please state what you're saying clearly... cuz you're jumping from this topic then to another topic... and another in 1 paragraph... and it's in a big mess...

And Er hum... the Alliance 'secret' force are neither elites nor piloting a strong Mobile Suit... they're being formed as an experimental battalion or division to be trained to pilot the New Mobile Suits known as Strike Dagger... (Since the Suits were rolled out to counter the Ginns.) They DO look like GAT-X105 Strike, but the Strike Daggers DOES NOT come with the ability of the GAT-X105... And don't even mention about the OS which Kira wrote and the OS was not even surrendered to the Alliance Headquarters. Even the Alliance had taken the OS, they don't even have enough time to decode it and train the new pilots with the Dagger together at the same period of time.

Oh... and Strike Dagger DON'T EVEN have Phase Shift Armor that's why they come with the anti-beam coated shield... the Ginns can simply destroy it with non-beam weapons since Ginns were not designed to carry Beam Weapons. The Ginns also does not have shields to block beams or projectiles, so they're also get killed easily.

And do you really understand what really happened in Panama? When the Strike Daggers were mobilized, the battle was starting to turn around, but they did not realize that ZAFT military is planning an attack using the Gungnir System, which create a huge EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) that fries any electronic equipments to no use.

If you had never served in an army before, then I do understand the ignorance... And I'm trying to be angry @ you... My apologize if this sounds aggressive...
    Im talking about pilots that have no special enhancements, powers or seed mode in all the gundam series that can go toe to toe with the best of them

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean by super pilot is because they have special threatment like brain washed and they ability are accelerated by various scientific project. like the rider of Chaos Gundam whose mind are planted so he think that he only a weapon and Auel whose memory are washed and planted with the new wich he had a mother who love him much. AND that means they are not in shape like other normal pilot they are a weapon tool. And sorry if i interuped it. But GINN is like Zaku wich is classified as mass producted. So It must be Compatible with several weapon like machine gun for medium range and sword for close one but also there is one Ginn type wich use Beam rifle for far range.
    Second I mix up Seed and Deteny Because they had several similarity like war betwen Coordinator and natural and interferece of super pilot in natural side.
    Third Do you reed the note wich is underlined They are Genetic maitenanced so its mean Coordinator alredy enchanted with ability wich is unnatural

(Im so sory if i make you upset but this is my bad habit when i get excited)
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First of all I got a typo at the last sentence... lol... my apologies. (Forgot to add a 'not' between now edited.)

And most of all I don't really get angry with people, BUT I'm ONLY angry at how they present & show themselves. In other words, the ugly Attitude they present.

To patgarci:

I'm not talking about the 'topic'... lol.. don't get misunderstand...

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Umm... hehe. now that the little argument is over, can we start again? ^__^

I like Zechs Marquis for Gundam Wing then Mu La Flaga for Gundam SeeD.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

When it comes to regular, vanilla human pilots I would have to say my favorite is Katejina Luch, not because of her piloting ability, but rather because she is a complete nutjob.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

xP Duo is the best, all the way. His Gundam is outstandingly powerful. However there are some things that I might not like about him. Such as the girlish hairdo. Or his status. But otherwise, I'd favor him.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Define "normal" pilot? If you mean not a newtype/coordinator, then my vote goes to Domon Kasshu. I mean, unless you have superhuman reflexes, nobody could beat him.

If you mean an actual pilot without the aforementioned skills (Domon is definitely not a pilot), then my vote would go to either Garrod Ran (Gundam X), Heero Yuy (Gundam W), or Shiro Amada (08th MS Team).

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Cool Try Me>>

I choose Mu La Flaga/Neo Roanoke From Gundam Seed Destiny.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Member jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2007 05:51 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

I agree with you, you know.
    I love life... don't you love life too?

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

"Normal" as in no-enhancement-pure bred-run-of-the-mill-ordinary human?

the I'd choose...

-Mu la Flaga: "can make the impossible possible"

-Zechs Marquis: the lightning count with the wicked tallgeese

-Duo Maxwell: has this insane luck of not dying when he is supposed to be in a sure kill situation

-Trowa Barton: pilots the bullet-shooting, missile-launching freak named heavyarms

-Shibodee Crochet: "Super heat machine gun punch!!" (and has his own all-women groupie)
    sig made by myself

Junior Member pocko is on a distinguished road pocko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 10:10 PM
    Threads

South Burning from 0083 and Shiro Aramda from 8th MS Team.

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by patgarci View Post

well here is mine Zechs

without bioengineering and DNA altering stuff, the best of them would be HEERO YUY: The Perfect Soldier...XD ...he beat the zero system... and his zero-type wing mobile suit gundam armor is just awesome!...XD

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Trace Coastlander... He's also pretty good.

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Senior Member red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 08:53 AM
    Threads

lol heero yuy straight awasy he is just so awsome lol.....his gundam even bettre except his gundams weopen liek blaster thng can onli be shot 3 times before being rechrged but 3 times shud be quite enough to wipe anythign out rly including an gundam seed. gundams with out special gifts or wot eva ^.^

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

My vote goes to Duo Maxwell.

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2014 01:13 PM
    Threads

Shiro amada

Closed Thread

Thread Information