AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: boogiepop phantom

Junior Member dfhellraiser4td is on a distinguished road dfhellraiser4td's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default boogiepop phantom

whats the general consensus on this anime?

ive only watched the first two discs and its some weird stuff!

so far my favorite episode is "interlude" where that one officer completely screws with the other one's head

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Yeah this is a hard one as every single episode has a different protagonist. All of the stories are related but in all seriousness, you need to be quite alert when watching this series for all the clues. I had to watch it a good 3 times before I had some grasp on the situation.

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    I had to watch it a good 3 times before I had some grasp on the situation.
    i bet, iv only seen it ones but it was too confuzzin for me to like, dont get me wrong, i love the ones that screws with your mind, and makes you question if your brain is still workin, but this one was to much for me hehe

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

*Chasing a dream~ Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:38 PM
    Threads

Either way, it's still a really awsome anime! I <33 it ever so. I've watched it at least four times.

Do NOT steal please.
    *PMs and friend requests are welcomed.*

Junior Member booklover0226 is on a distinguished road booklover0226's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 05:08 PM
    Threads

I saw it once and was just as confused with the first episode as I was with the last.

Lucky for me, my cable tv company is showing it, again. Hopefully, I'll be more alert and will be able to follow the series.

Warning, though...it is very likely I'll return to ask some questions!

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

It was a good serie to watch 1 time

Closed Thread

Thread Information