AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wing Gundam VS. Aile Strike Gundam

Junior Member patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 12:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wing Gundam VS. Aile Strike Gundam

recently i have been watching G Seed and G wing and i wonder what will be the result if wing gundam would go up against Aile strike gundam in space.

then in terms of the Mobile suits themselves ie mobility, power and speed who would be better? in my opinion in can go either way

lets be kind and have both suits have the same power level/supply

Please answer

FACTORS:
    IN SPACE
    SAME LEVEL OF POWER SUPPLY
    PILOT:HEERO AND KIRA
    Last edited by patgarci; 04-30-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

hmm... Its a bit contras. As you know the Wing Generation are try to make gundam seems like reality by specified its main weaponry with several limitation like the MS with Hi range weaponry will have weak or medium or didnt have the close range weaponry, like compareing the Sandrock and Deathscythe to heavyarms. but several Seed are make the border become unseen like forbiden wich installed with Scyte as main but also instaled with several beam buster as the long range. Justice, freedom, akatsuki, and abyss are also in the list (off course i make this statement only for the Gundam in both side). But in the progress of the story Wing Generation are in a great efficiency like useing right pilot for the right weaponry. It means even the weapon are less powerfull they still could win as an elite. expecialy The OS of wing Generaton is a special wich no other MS have like Zero System. unlike the seed and desteny (strike is not on the list) wich useing an huge corp OS as a military common issue. So i vote for wing even the Seed have the PS it will useless like Mobile Doll shield. Right tool for the right hand.
    Last edited by Red Phantoms; 04-11-2007 at 12:56 AM.
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 08:33 AM
    Threads

Pretty interesting, but the fact about Aile Strike is that - it's one of the 5 prototype Gundam. If they are to fight, energy consumption is a disadvantage on Aile Strike, cuz the beam rifle and the Phase Shift armor drains a lot of energy.

Wing Gundam just need to keep firing it's rounds to increase the Phase Shift consumption of Aile Strike in order to defeat it.

Junior Member patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci is infamous around these parts patgarci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 12:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nameles84 View Post
    Pretty interesting, but the fact about Aile Strike is that - it's one of the 5 prototype Gundam. If they are to fight, energy consumption is a disadvantage on Aile Strike, cuz the beam rifle and the Phase Shift armor drains a lot of energy.

Wing Gundam just need to keep firing it's rounds to increase the Phase Shift consumption of Aile Strike in order to defeat it.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

buster rifle practily pwns everthing this is an unfair match

Member shinryuzero is an unknown quantity at this point shinryuzero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 03:23 AM
    Threads

Factors that may effect the fight:
    1. Who's piloting who.
    2. Terrain.
    3. Limit of the Power Supply and Ammunition.

Until we know the above factors its gonna be hard to know who will win. Let alone the Pilots. If we say Heero and Kira then it's all out WAR again between SeeDians and Wingers. IMO Both Characters are good at what they do and I don't think being a coordinator will do much againts Heero and Vice versa. Kira is Good but you cannot say his the best coz even the best has always been beaten. Actually those who fails alot becomes strong in the end. In the case of Heero this Happen alot in the series. Actually in the very beggining Heero failed to stop Zechs thus loosing the Wing. Later he defeated Zechs based on his experience. So it's a so-so battle unless the other factors are answered.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Smile Wing Gundam wins......

Well, I want to say that Aile Strike wins, but since its weapons and defenses require energy from the mobile suit itself, Wing Gundam wins.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Member ken 666 is on a distinguished road ken 666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 08:25 AM
    Threads

wing gundam

u noe heero is more psiko than kira

geh

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Kira has that sort of "deus ex machina" ability, and Heero has nothing like that. Therefore, whatever Kira pilots beats whatever Heero pilots.

Member jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2007 05:51 AM
    Threads

Cool Hmmm...

For me, Wing Gundam wins because every time Aile Strike uses a weapon or the Phase-Shift Armor, it drains Aile Strike's energy level so Wing Gundam just have to keep on attacking Aile Strike so Aile Strike will be out of power.
    I love life... don't you love life too?

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

You're right......
    I love wafers!

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo View Post
    Kira has that sort of "deus ex machina" ability, and Heero has nothing like that. Therefore, whatever Kira pilots beats whatever Heero pilots.
    I doubt Kira could be Heero in the strike. The wing gundam only has to land one hit from the buster rifle and Kira is gone. Though I really like the buster rifle, it is over powered, but if it is used correctly, totally pwns everyone. I think that the srike gundam doesn't stand one single chance against the Wing gundam. The strike has PS with all Heero has to do is, fire off his machine guns like crazy and deplete the energy supply of the strike, regardless of it having the same power level as the Wing.

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

PLus, just my personal oppion (I don't really care what everyone says in response to this so don't even bother.) Heero=GOD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

You're right. Aile Strike's energy will be deleted if Heero fires crazily on Kira's Phase-Shift Armor, but Heero is not God.
    I love wafers!

Junior Member pleasegundamghost89 is on a distinguished road pleasegundamghost89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 10:46 PM
    Threads

Ok How Bout If Kira Had The Freedom Then Do You Think He Would Win Tell Me That
    GUNDAM SEED ROCKS

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's hard to say. You're talking about Piloting Freedom to fight a pilot piloting Wing Zero with the Zero System. The Zero System is not a OS to be messed with, cuz it predicts what the opponent will do very accurately.

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

ha ya if shin can read err predict kiras moves with the freedom why can the os in wing zero, though itll be a tough battle, well unless kira can take out wing zero within the first move than i doubt he can win

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Guza View Post
    ha ya if shin can read err predict kiras moves with the freedom why can the os in wing zero, though itll be a tough battle, well unless kira can take out wing zero within the first move than i doubt he can win
    I think you got even characters mixed up... lol... When did Shin pilot Wing Zero?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pleasegundamghost89 View Post
    Ok How Bout If Kira Had The Freedom Then Do You Think He Would Win Tell Me That
    This topic is about Wing Gundam versus AILE STRIKE GUNDAM, not Freedom. So why talk about Freedom vs. Wing Gundam?
    I love wafers!

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nameles84 View Post
    I think you got even characters mixed up... lol... When did Shin pilot Wing Zero?

umm...haha that does sound confusing doesnt it Xp
    umm what i meant to say is that shin with the impulse was able to predict kiras moves when he was in the freedom, than why cant the zero system do it against the aile striker, err i think that makes a bit more since

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

if i remember correctly, the wing gundam's buster rifle (although insanely powerful) has a maximum of five shots before running out of energy, after which the pilot (Heero) has to rely on his beam saber and the head mounted machine guns to continue, so his buster rifle is primarily used for eliminating a large number of enemies or destroying a base, (or space fortress or whatever), in one on one combat, it would be pretty useless since all the enemy has to do is dodge the beam cannon for at least 5 times (like what tallgeese did)

aile strike(or air strike in my opinion) although has a speed comparable to that of wing gundam has the problem of overall limited power usage since every weapon it uses drains power, so if it was to win, it would have to do it quickly and against wing, a long fight is surely in order, something it cannot withstand

in conclusion i'd say taht wing undam has the upper hand when it comes to a duel with aile strike since it can still go on without its buster rifle and has longer endurance than the aile strike
    sig made by myself

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Guza View Post
    umm...haha that does sound confusing doesnt it Xp
    umm what i meant to say is that shin with the impulse was able to predict kiras moves when he was in the freedom, than why cant the zero system do it against the aile striker, err i think that makes a bit more since
    shinn was only able to predict the freedom's movements because of careful analysis with rey (rey poited out that the pilot only aimed at a mobile suit's head or the main camera or the arms and legs for immobility) so allshinnhas to do is make sure that those parts wouldn't get hit
    sig made by myself

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if faced with an opponent who he'll be fighting for the first time, Heero would have a hard time, even with the ZERO system but like i said on my first post, his mobile suit (wing) would have the upper hand
    Last edited by hokiboshi; 08-02-2007 at 01:21 PM.
    sig made by myself

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 07:13 PM
    Threads

Wing Gundam would win
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Senior Member choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 08:29 PM
    Threads

well since patgraci said that the wing gundam and the strike aile had pretty much the same Thing on some part. So this is really good for wing gundam then =D. Since Wing gundam wasnt made for space since u putted this way wing gundam would be my choice for the win. Even though Wing Gundam would only lose if he use too much on the Buster Rifle but Herro still has his SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON MUAHAHA =D XD. Kira isnt too great on the strike he's better on the strike freedom or the freedom. The stike wold defitntly lose he cant reach wing gundam, while Herro has his buster Rifle.

Spoiler: Wing Gundam Buster rifle (On the show doesnt say how many shot's it has before it run's out so you cant say. it only show's Herro shooting with it a couple of time and he's done with it)
    Last edited by choasking; 08-02-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Thank's Nespa for the signature!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information