AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny episode endings

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 10:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

Default Gundam Seed Destiny episode endings

Is there a site that lists the cool poem-type things at the end of the episodes, after the ending song?

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 07:13 PM
    Threads

try youtube out ie :

just need to know the song name
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Senior Member shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 06:07 PM
    Threads

um~ the song.. in youtube.. is Reason-Nami Tamaki, right?? I remember that it's my fav song when I watched Gundam SEED Destiny for the first time.. a very nice ending song..

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 08:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Trisseh View Post
    Is there a site that lists the cool poem-type things at the end of the episodes, after the ending song?
    Sorry, but I don't get what you mean. Do you mean the phases said for the next episodes?

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, AFTER the song, and before the chick says the name of the next episode.

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

Senior Member shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

um~ don't understand what d' u mean..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by allpink View Post
    um~ don't understand what d' u mean..
    @_@
    Next time you watch an episode of GSD, keep watching after the ending song, and the narrorater says some prettyful stuff, then "On the next Gundam SEED Destiny, [Instert next episode name here]"

Member l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

well gsd has 3 different endings

1.ep.50
    2.final plus
    3.gsd s.e. 4
    THE DRIVE OF GS SERIES HAS RISEN
    GS-REVOLUTIONIST
    GS SERIES FAN ORIGINALS
    MR.GS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYChQHSnayE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

@_@
    Next time you watch an episode of GSD, keep watching after the ending song, and the narrorater says some prettyful stuff, then "On the next Gundam SEED Destiny, [Instert next episode name here]"

I don't remember, which mean, I must watch the dvds again.. maybe later.. or maybe I can ask my friends,, maybe they know about the site that you looking for..

Banned Forum / Chat Kizoo is infamous around these parts Kizoo is infamous around these parts Kizoo is infamous around these parts Kizoo is infamous around these parts Kizoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 11:12 AM
    Threads

I hate gundam seed
    The best season is the frist!!!
    SHINING FINGER!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by l.c. KLAC View Post
    well gsd has 3 different endings

1.ep.50
    2.final plus
    3.gsd s.e. 4

I don't think is 4 different ending... I say is what they add on into it.

E.g. Fans complain that Episode 50 is not a good ending, so Sunrise made Final Plus to satisfy the Fans.

Special Edition can be said as more scenes add on to what Final Plus did not show - E.g. The last scene where Kira wore a High ranking ZAFT Commander's Uniform and met up with Lacus, who wore her famous add on version of her Commander's Uniform as a councilor to the Council.

Member l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

unless if combine gsd ep50 ending, final plus ending, & gsd se 4 ending it will be one whole ending of gsd.
    THE DRIVE OF GS SERIES HAS RISEN
    GS-REVOLUTIONIST
    GS SERIES FAN ORIGINALS
    MR.GS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYChQHSnayE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't find the final plus ending here.. hiks..

Junior Member MK2 will become famous soon enough MK2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 10:59 AM
    Threads

Can anyone tell me, what is the title of this song? i'm sure it's not "Wings of words", cos i have it on cd and don't sound like this. It played only once with the GSD OP4. thanks

And it'll be great too if you know which OST CD is this song included. thx again.

Here's the link: http://zoneo.blogspot.com/2007/07/gu...estiny-op.html

Junior Member GSD is on a distinguished road GSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 08:13 AM
    Threads

Default The song is called..

the song is called (REASON) by: Nami Tamaki the song is the 1 ending song of GSD hope i answered ur question ^_^
    Last edited by GSD; 08-10-2007 at 08:27 AM.
    Kira yamato ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam pilots.

Forever Love Wish u all the Best!!^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No... that song is not Reason which is currently playing at your blog. It's another song. That's all I could say.

Can't help much.

Closed Thread

Thread Information