AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warriors of the Land

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2015 10:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Warriors of the Land

The wisping willow lit the way upon the sigh of a new day,
    To the lost in the darkness where it makes hells domain
    This call, this radiance in the light we rang
    And drank
    And bathed
    Within the falling translucent rain
    Which made up all of our ways.
    Humanity; we represent,
    To chase the impurity away.

Damned to be lost within our desire
    We plan to go on and as we go we perspire
    All of our greed and our shallow thought
    Through this tunnel of dark and trembling wrought
    There will be no end to this stalwart walk
    Until the end of existence we are the ones who will stand
    The ones who will fight and the ones who protect the land
    The far off passionate red banner in the mist of times sand
    We are the warriors with the power of the spirit from within.

With the strength of the dragon and the courage of it so,
    By the power of heavens hand to the grace of the mountain snow
    Over the distant crossing of the river Styx and beyond
    Through the peril of the everlasting darkness deep within the moons calm
    Under the blanket of an angels blessed light
    By the wings of the greatest bird to ever fly the skies

We travel on with our willow wisping blazing fires deep into the night
    We ponder on and on with the depth of the universe as our kite
    To fly on the wings of reality and soar across the void
    We find ourselves from within at that certain point of paranoia

In the end we always send the evil to it's grave
    He cannot keep track of all the innocent lives we have saved
    But as we realize the size of all the tasks we have done
    We sail away forever after into the brilliant rising sun

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

TheNannie Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2014 05:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Great free hand peotry. It is usaully peotry that helps me write on stories. It is like thinking ahead on your story and you put emotion into peotry and when you change it into a story it comes out very great!!! ^^

At one point it sounds like your soaring with a friend or a dragon. Tough you only wish it could hold out for longer... You fight evil with that person and you succeed because he/she is beside you...

lovely... I had more to say about this but lets see what the others have to say. ^^
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

it's kiiiinda emotional....but all the same, i like some poems long and i'm loving this one. keep up the good work. you're pretty good.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

I knew it was good,but I didn't expected it to be this good^^
    I just love these kind of poems,it really makes me feel like I'm really seeing what's happening(I have awesome imagination power,lol)...
    It's just sad that not many are reading poetry nowadays,and if they do,they're too ashamed to admit it(like some friends of mine)...
    You just keep up,and if it's possible create more poems like this^^
    I may asking too much...
    Still,rep for you^^
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 04-09-2007 at 12:22 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you very much for your comments. It's been a while sinc I wrote poetry. I just hope this really was a good fresh renewal. ^^

Thanks again.

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 06:52 PM
    Threads

Default ^^

Mighty writing, sweet sounding verses too, if you'd ask me.

Keep it up. ^^
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 04:37 PM
    Threads

I'm going to go ahead and put this with every post I make in this section.
    I am NOT just going to say that the poem was good if it wasn't, and I won't give credit to where credit isn't due. The way I see this section is like this: People post peotry here so that others can read it and give advice. That's what I'm going to do.

Actually, I think this is one of the better poems that you have ever written. There really wasn't all that much sensory details, but you really made up for it with all the personification throughout the whole poem.

My problem? I didn't like the topic of the poem. But, I guess that doesn't really count as criticism, now does it? =P
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 04-10-2007 at 03:26 PM.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I tried to make it rhyme if you didn't notice... ;;>.>

Anyway thank you Ichiro for the tips, glad to have the poetry Nazi around. ^^;;

(The only Nazi I can tolerate. Lol)

Senior Member winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0738 3560 2869 0372

that peom was beautiful you should continue to write peoms

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 04:37 PM
    Threads

FREE VERSE- A style of poetry that has no definite rhyme scheme or metering.

Meaning it can rhyme, but no consistent pattern.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok then I see.

Noted, versed and planted. <Stamped.>

>.>;;

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information