AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boy, 6, Suspended for Sexual Harassment

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Boy, 6, Suspended for Sexual Harassment

BROCKTON -- A 6-year-old boy suspended last week after school officials said he sexually harassed a girl in his class does not understand what he did wrong and should be moved to another elementary school to avoid becoming stigmatized by the incident, his mother said yesterday.

Full Article Here

I have temporarily suspended my weekly SGI News for this little article. Mostly because.... how in the hell can a 6 year old boy commit sexual harassment. Especially since the act of sexual harassment is the act of trying to put yourself at a sexual advantage.

How in the hell can you do that when you don't even know about sex?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. This one is like the most stupid thing ever.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Bow Down to the King Demon King is a jewel in the rough Demon King's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2011 11:31 AM
    Threads

Wow thats pretty dumb its a 6 year old boy kids 6 and under dont even know any better

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

<_< That Boy has given Loli a whole new term
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Honestly, this seems like a very biased article to me. I'm not willing to make a comment on whether or not the school is right or wrong because of the bias.

I have to say, from experience, this mother comes across as one of those mothers who will deny that there child ever does wrong doing--no matter how much evidence you confront them with. But that's just my two cents--and I can't even say if that's a fair judgment because of the way the article is written.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I remember this whole stupid story. It happened in my town at a school not too far from my house. I forget exactly what happened, but if I remember correctly, the girl had pulled back on the waist band of the boys pants and snapped it back at him, and the boy did it back to the girl to get some pay back. Of course, the teacher saw, flipped out, and it got into a big mess. Last had heard that the boy was taken out of the Downey school and moved over to the Kennedy school, which is near my highschool, a few miles away from the Downey.
    I don't really thing that one can call sexual harassment against a six year old. That would imply that the child knows about sex, and is either sexually aggressive or discriminatory...which I doubt a child of that age could even fully comprehend.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klutz13 View Post
    Honestly, this seems like a very biased article to me. I'm not willing to make a comment on whether or not the school is right or wrong because of the bias.

I have to say, from experience, this mother comes across as one of those mothers who will deny that there child ever does wrong doing--no matter how much evidence you confront them with. But that's just my two cents--and I can't even say if that's a fair judgment because of the way the article is written.
    How can you sexually harass someone if you are biologically incapable of having sex, in any sense of the word, as you are when you are six years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Wow. This one is like the most stupid thing ever.
    You'd think that, but whenever you do, the forces of stupidity seem to trump themselves and devise new ways of stooping even further.
    Last edited by Eris; 04-08-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy is a splendid one to behold kitty izzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 03:05 PM
    Threads

wow thats just.......dumb

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

That is not sexual harrassment, and any grown up who had gotten the whole story before flipping out would have understood that. The little boy snapped the girl's underwear or whatever because she had done it first and he thought it must have been okay. He's six, for peanut butter's sake, he didn't know any better.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

This seems incredibly stupid to me. How can a 6 year-old possibly understand that he did something sexually offensive when he's too young to even properly comprehend it? I believe that he should have gotten in trouble for merely hitting the girl back (Aka pulling the waistband), and the girl doing it in the first place. To go as far as to say this is sexual harassment is absolutely ridiculous. These are 6 year-old children, completely incapable of having sex themselves. There's no way that they could even comprehend it, even if told about it.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Inane. Stupid. He's a little boy.

Granted, there are children that like to "experiment" with themselves at a young age, but still, even then they're oblivious to what they're actually doing.

Another shining example of the flaming idiots who triumph in this rotten place.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

/o_o\; *smacks hand on forehead* he touched the skin on her back...woohoo...that's an infraction right there...ridiculous. He had no idea what he was doing! At this point in his life almost anything sex-related should be like a foreign language to him!
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

People these days...
    I mean seriously. Its a child. An innocent Child! Why does everything have to be around sex? It's a CHILD!!! Children are learning more about it at a younger age. I personally think its wrong. I'm guessing I'm not the only one as well.

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Well, With the way things are going today, Im not all that suprized. And I heard it was a Fifth grader who had sex with a girl in the classroom.But thats just what i heard. O_o Either way....
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Lunar Eclipse View Post
    People these days...
    I mean seriously. Its a child. An innocent Child! Why does everything have to be around sex? It's a CHILD!!! Children are learning more about it at a younger age. I personally think its wrong. I'm guessing I'm not the only one as well.
    Which do you think is wrong? Children learning of these things at such young ages or the fact that a 6-year-old was suspended for "sexual harassment"? Sign me up for both groups...I used to see 7th graders embracing each other and making out in the school's halls...uttering...inappropriate things. O__o;;; awwwkwaaard...there's a funny story that my history teacher told me too...and you can ask ____ for a very bizarre story...assuming he/she will answer.
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 04-08-2007 at 09:12 PM.

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ugh...wow im nto saying i disagree with all u ppl
    but depending on what environment the boy has been exposed to and who he obtains knowledge from, a boy as young as him can sexually assault someone at that age
    sure, maybe he doesn't know what hes doing is wrong, maybe where he came from it was considered ok, and encouraged to start having sex at that age
    my mom taught a large group of somalian kids last year who just migrated to america a few years back
    there was a girl in that class whose onyl 7 who has a restraining order against a 6 yr old boy in that class who sexually assaulted her in kindergarten
    when he was in my mom's class he would unzip his fly all the time and try to touch girls
    finally afrer 2 months the school became smart & permanently kicked him out for good after they brought him back in as a number to add onto the school so they wouldn't shut it down
    biggest idiotic mistake ever lets just say
    Last edited by Aleyna; 04-08-2007 at 09:15 PM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

This is like charging a dog with sexual harrassment for humping your leg. (Or maybe not, but its a funny thought...)
    Last edited by Buruku; 04-08-2007 at 09:22 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Yet another reminder of how pathetic society has become.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    This is like charging a dog with sexual harrassment for humping your leg. (Or maybe not, but its a funny thought...)
    Not much related, but just as amusingly stupid.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735
    ugh...wow im nto saying i disagree with all u ppl
    but depending on what environment the boy has been exposed to and who he obtains knowledge from, a boy as young as him can sexually assault someone at that age
    ...which is exactly why I said should be like a foreign language! xP

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku
    >< my 2nd grandma's dog does that...it used to jump on my back too...

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Yet another reminder of how pathetic society has become.
    So sad...but so horribly true...
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 04-08-2007 at 09:29 PM.

bool answer=...;

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 02:05 AM
    Threads

all i can say is.... WOW

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im sorry but lots of u are just is really stupid atm
    maybe its just me who thinks this is normal considered in other cultures
    u see child prostitution in thailand as a perfect example, boys are raised to think tis ok to assault a girl from their parents
    if u go to other countries its considered normal for a child at that age to think & believe its ok to want to have sex
    I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with all of you ppl saying that these charges are stupid when infact in lots of cases its quite justified
    in my mind its possible that that boy thought it was totally ok to do that
    i totally don't think the boy should be put into juvenile, i think he should be corrected educationally & raised rite again for his own sake

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735 View Post
    u see child prostitution in thailand as a perfect example, boys are raised to think tis ok to assault a girl from their parents
    if u go to other countries its considered normal for a child at that age to think & believe its ok to want to have sex
    I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with all of you ppl saying that these charges are stupid when infact in lots of cases its quite justified
    i totally don't think the boy should be put into juvenile, i think he should be corrected educationally & raised rite again for his own sake
    I don't see how it's justified as sexual harassment. The child obviously DID NOT know that he was doing something sexually offensive, because he's SIX YEARS OLD! He won't get the idea of having sex from doing something that is NOT sexually related. The only thing that he comprehensively did was get pay back from a girl that did the same thing to him. He did NOT do this out of the desire to have sex. In fact, it's biologically impossible for him have this kind of urge. To take this to sexual harassment charges is ridiculous.

EDIT: I'd like to add that the "Child Prostitution" that you talked about earlier only involves little girls selling their bodies to grown men to get money for the family. That's it.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 04-08-2007 at 09:38 PM.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

actually its quite possible for anyone at any age to have sexual desires, all they need is for somebody sick like a bad parent or environment to teach them it

as for the charges i think they are wrong

but for those who are saying its stupid, i completely disagree because its understood in so many other aspects above ignorance
    Last edited by Aleyna; 04-08-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735 View Post
    In not a single part of that article did I read of there ever being evidence that his mother brought him up that way, or that she didn't bring him up that way, besides the "cable thing". (her own proclamation of having risen her son well amounts to almost nothing)

As I look over the posts, I believe that the majority of the repliers used what little facts they have to support their statements, so no one should be disagreeing or agreeing with anyone for reasons similar to yours, due to lack of crucial information. We don't even know how the girl felt about it...and like I said...according to what I see, the boy only touched her back. Besides...would a kid know how to fake actual crying? Perhaps...but last time I checked that was unlikely.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

PS: I'm sure that my typing isn't flawless...but please revise your messages and use punctuation. Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 04-08-2007 at 09:50 PM.

bool answer=...;

Closed Thread

Thread Information