AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What the deal ?

Member Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 03:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What the deal ?

In yugioh gx well the last episode i seen they went to kiba land im just wondering is like everyone from yugioh in yugioh gx becuase i seen yugi and a few others all ready.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

No. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX takes place in the same world, though, and since Kaibaland is a major attraction in that world, it makes sense that it would be mentioned. Also, Kaiba funded Duelist Academy, so they would probably get a considerable discount for going there.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Member Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1 has a spectacular aura about Kamron_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay and whats the thing with Yugi's grampa i may have missed a episode or something but wouldnt yugi be with his gramp's

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not necessarily. This takes place a good deal after the events of Yu-Gi-Oh!, so there's a good chance Yugi is in college, or off on his own living off of tournament winnings.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True one more question if yugi was in yugioh gx and i a have seen him and stuff why wouldnt he have joined the gx tournament i mean him and kiba should have joined unless there to importent or something

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, Kaiba probaby thinks a school tourney is beneath someone of his skill level, and Yugi probably stayed out to allow other up-and-coming duelists to grow in a tournament setting, since his reputation would no doubt cause most people to drop out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea i dont think anyone would enter if yugi was there...Yugi is still the King of games is he not ?
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    i cant think of more right
    now.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yep. That's probably another reason: The two of them are on a tier of their own. A tournament like that is for amateurs in comparison.

Take Zane/Ryo. He's shown as the strongest student in Duel Academy, but as soon as he leaves and enters a tournament(an Underground Tournament, but a tournament nonetheless) he gets obliterated. This shows that despite their ability within Duel Academy, they're still not as good as the old crew
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 04-10-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors. How I loathe them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well Duel Acadamy is for new students to dueling i would think that if anyone in that school were to fight in a tournament outside of the school they would lose.
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, at this point Zane had graduated, and he graduated top of his class. He was still out of his league, however.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

however what ?
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    However, he was still out of his league.
    Does that make it easier to understand what I meant?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes thanks
    Fav Shows:
    Yugioh
    Naruto
    Any other anime
    and what ever else
    now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information