AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are you a head banger?

Member Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 10:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are you a head banger?

I'd like to know how many anime loving metal heads, like me, are out there.Where are my head banging brothers?!Stand and be accounted for and unite in a head bang chorus with me! (doing the Beavis and butthead bitt)

HERE IT COMES,YOU'RE NEVER GONNA TOP IT
    ON THE RUN,NO WAY YOU CAN STOP IT
    TOTAL STYLE,PERFECTION IN DECAY
    RUNNING WILD,FLAT OUT ALL THE WAY

NOW YOU CAN RIDE IT HIGH
    AND YOU CAN LIGHT THE WAY
    LIFT UP YOUR HANDS IN PRAISE

YOU CAN'T STOP ROCK AND ROLL
    (who plays it?)

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Twisted Sister

Member Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BiggSam View Post
    Twisted Sister
    You truely are a head banger.ROCK ON!!!!

Member Call Meh Furreh! is a name known to all Call Meh Furreh! is a name known to all Call Meh Furreh! is a name known to all Call Meh Furreh! is a name known to all Call Meh Furreh! is a name known to all Call Meh Furreh! is a name known to all Call Meh Furreh!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 09:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii sucks, PS3 rock

I like to do the head bandg thing to Metallica and GNR

Made by the awesome Baka black!

Made by Jagen Eye!

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Headphones President. I don't know if it's famous but it's certainly head banging. @_@

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Umm I don't really headbang because I have short hair. Anyway I like Metal and classical music.

-> I went nuts in "Abomination Reborn" at the Suffocation gig in February.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 04-08-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Im not a HeadBanger, though I enjoy all Metal every kind, Doom to Black.

[ True*Poet ]

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceBman View Post
    Im not a HeadBanger, though I enjoy all Metal every kind, Doom to Black.
    I only like Doom that has some Death vocals. Black Metal is my favourite genre of Metal but I do think that the others here don't like it.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I head bang to everything I'm extremely passionate about. Like, you don't need metal to headbang. I headbang to the chili peppers just fine. My favorite band to headbang to recently is RATM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    I head bang to everything I'm extremely passionate about. Like, you don't need metal to headbang. I headbang to the chili peppers just fine. My favorite band to headbang to recently is RATM.
    Agreed since I don't headbang that much.

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 02:05 AM
    Threads

I'm not sure if i am or not. I can say i UST to be a big time... but now... it's like... idk... some artist that are heavy metal suck.... like there old stuff is great... but some artist new stuff... hmm i dont know

i dont care... as well as... im not sure

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I head bang to Queens if the Stone Age... sometimes. Usually I just play Air Guitar. Unlike Kyuss, which you are legally required to head bang to.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

depends on my mood but i will 'bang
    to any music i like with good beats to 'bang to
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not much of a head banger, but if the mood is right I will. Except when I listen to Dimmu Borgir, their songs send me into seizures.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I headbang sometimes, only when in alone though.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I wont have my hair being useless to me, so i headbang all the time, mostly to metal or rock.
    Last edited by (_YvOnSo_); 04-21-2007 at 11:10 AM.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Junior Member Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

Talking Bang!!

YES!!! I will headbang to anything! I am a metal FREAK!!!!
    I guess my hair is perfect for it to! I'm more of a sister than a Bro.

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

i don;t know if they count but Avenged Sevenfold
    we are the Dthanks nespa

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I'll headbang to almost anything... yes, I'm that cheerful sometimes. But I like metal and I'll headbang till I loose my head to Sonata Arctica, Galloglass, Iron Maiden and Mago de Oz (spanish band, bunch of weirdos x3)
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Digital Plague Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

Mmm, black metal. <3<3 Now that's pretty br00tal.

Does symphonic metal count? Byhahah.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

I can't sustain head banging for long periods of time with my hair cut. But, when its longer I like to head bang to some Rage or System.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright,We're off to a good start.I understand that some of you say that you're not really a head banger...But then why did you come here.....BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!OK a little over the top but who cares,right?But I am right.Once you get that rythme you can't go back.

Remember me!
    Need me!
    I can provide you with everything!
    I am love.
    Find me, and walk beside me.(*

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Renzoil View Post
    Where are my head banging brothers?!)
    howcome it's gotta be a brother?

*ish a girl metal head thank you very much*

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by unspun View Post
    howcome it's gotta be a brother?

*ish a metal head thank you very much*

Sorry 'bout that.Our head banging sisters are welcome too!

Remember me!
    Need me!
    I can provide you with everything!
    I am love.
    Find me, and walk beside me.(*

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

w0rd. \m/

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Closed Thread

Thread Information