AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The HBH Forum

Junior Member Karl is on a distinguished road Karl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 10:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The HBH Forum

New Members! New Ideas! New Forum

Keep Your Friends Close, But The 'HBH Forum' Closer!

Edited out by Bean

We Are Currently Looking For 2 New Staff Members...New Members That Become Active May Recieve One Of The Opening Positions!

Hope To See You There!

The HBH Staff
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 04-10-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

oh my god! oh my god!

OH MY GOD!!! What a wonderful welcome back present, old friends. Ha ha! I new n00b to pwn! aaww it does my heart good to see the idiotic rule-breakers in motion again. Such joy I will take in returning to my beloved AF.

....oh and to you little n00blet... you're not allowed to post threads to advertise... you're supposed to advertise in your signature alone.

(sorry that was a little anti-climactic but if I'd have said what I really wanted to say... I'd probably be banned! *peace*)

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    oh my god! oh my god!

OH MY GOD!!! What a wonderful welcome back present, old friends. Ha ha! I new n00b to pwn! aaww it does my heart good to see the idiotic rule-breakers in motion again. Such joy I will take in returning to my beloved AF.

....oh and to you little n00blet... you're not allowed to post threads to advertise... you're supposed to advertise in your signature alone.

(sorry that was a little anti-climactic but if I'd have said what I really wanted to say... I'd probably be banned! *peace*)

love
    dani
    dude
    Yuguri, you do realize by egging the poster on, you're also breaking a rule which asks you to only "Report Post" spam like this. This person isn't a newbie, he won't be back, and he's only here to advertise.

Not being mean, but you should do what I did and hit "Report Post" - you shouldn't respond to these.
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

I don't go to your site and advertise my forum. Show some respect. At least attempt to make a few posts to make it like you are a member here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information