AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Death of a Pet

Digital Plague Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 04:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Death of a Pet

A dog, a cat, or any animal as a pet becomes close to families. They are so loved and hopefully, so cared for that their death can be a very hard one to handle.

Have you ever had a beloved pet pass away? If so, how did you take it?

Feel free to express your feelings and experiences.

Just recently, actually, not more than four hours ago my dog Ace passed. Just two hours before I got home. He died in his sleep, by the looks of it - we found him lying in his normal position, completely peaceful. I just hope he didn't go with any suffering. I'm very distressed about it but I'm trying as best as I can to look to the brighter side of things. It's really sad, too, when such a benevolent creature passes away. He really did have quite a personality.

Ironically, I saw the oldest dog I've ever seen just earlier today - a 17 year old lab. And Ace was only 7, a pretty young age.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Oh I am really sorry Kilawher Shazarade for you loss. My dog was hit by a car 7 years ago and I cried for hours. Death is part of life and I think it is something that well all experience many times during our life, but we must think of the good times over the bad times (death). When a pet dies, just think that a baby dog/cat was born. That way, your pet didn't die completely, just that his life energy was transfered to the baby animal.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

i take it in stride
    iv had too many die in my opinion and id rather not get into depressing stories
    iv seen my share of animal death lets suffice it to say and i was closer than most of you could probably imagine
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

I'm so sorry dear. I know what it is like to lose a dog. I hope you feel better soon Kilawher Shazarade. *hugs*

I lost my dog, Candice a few years ago. I remember everything of that day. I was sitting on the swing during recess. I was in 5th grade at the time. I remember looking up at the sky and just knowing. I started crying, and was crying off and on during the rest of the day. When I got home I opened the door, and she wasn't there to greet me. She was like my best friend at the time.

My parents never got another dog because it was so hard for my parents. It was so hard for my sister, who was in Utah at the time. She had the same experience as me, well kind of. She wa sin the middle of a class in college when she just felt like crying, about the same time as me.

It's hard to lose a pet. It really is. And it takes a while to get over it, but eventually you do, and you remember all the good times. Which can make you smile, or make you cry.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

My pet lovebird died, I cried... That is probably because I was 8. I don't find myself getting attached to animals, I believe they should all be used as meat for the good of mankind.
    ████████████

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

;_; My dog Prince died at my old house a long time ago... He was alone there because he could not move to the new house with us. But we had people taking care of him.
    My theory is that one day he was just too sad and depressed and stopped eating. He was old. An old German Shephard. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna start crying now...

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that's so terrible... me? no...... well, at least i ncant remember. oh, at my grandmother i had fav chckes, so... it died. i cried
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

ive lost quite a few pets since my family is an animal loving family we've had alot of pets...3 dogs, 2 cats, some fish, and some hamsters are the ones i know of that have died...the ones i was closest to were the dogs and cats n even though its been a while since they died i dont think ive gotten over them dieing, the most recent one was about 2 years ago we had to put or pitbull mix, Cappy, down cuz he was about 15 years old with a bad hip and back problems to where he couldnt get up anymore n we didnt want him to suffer any longer...afterwards i kept his collar with me almost where ever i went cuz we had had him since i was a baby n he had out lived all the other animals n was a really great dog

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

My dog got shot a few years ago, and I have to say I wanted to rip my neighbor apart. He obviously did it, but we couldn't find the bullet, and so he got off. He hated my dog, and was willing to hit someones house to kill him.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

i'm sorry- i have had one of my dog put down - i was about 5 year old ...
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Member Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2007 12:42 PM
    Threads

Im sorry about your loss at least it was in his sleep than just keeling over. both my cats died one was hit by a car and the other one was shot. i was very sad
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)

(\_/)
    (x.x)
    (><)

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I had a Parrot named Jack who was like one of my best friends, ( as far as animals go) he died about 7 months ago, because my mom left him outside during her lunchbreak in a cage that wasn't suited for him. He got out, and flew up in these tall trees and no one could get him down, I came home from college to try to do something, but birds can not survive long without food and it had been raining. He was gone by the time I got there.

No I didnt take it very well, but what makes me the sadest is that I know he must have been thinking about me the last hours he lived, and that I didn't get to be with him before he died.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Ah yes I have lost a pet allmost like a best friend to me. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was playing out side and my dads friend let my dog coco out side to play. but he got off his leash and ran into the road and was hit by a truck that didnt even stop to say there apologies I was so sad I was crying for a few days.
    Last edited by Gouki; 04-06-2007 at 04:42 PM.

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

My rabbit died when he was with my family for 4 years in Febuary...the day we bought him was yesterday...He was suffering from something wrong in his stomach. We could tell since he usually was hyper yet so lazy and when he try to run, he kept on falling to the ground. Even taking him to the vet, and feeding him the things that the vet said didn't help.Then a week and a half later he was dead...he was like a best friend to me and he always made me happy.
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Junior Member ~*Itachi*~ can only hope to improve ~*Itachi*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

I am sorry for your losses i know how it feels too lose a pet.I had i cat wen i was 6 and i was just a small cat.I had the cat for 10 years it was like a best friend for me i still mis him sometimes. But hey thats just life and you can't nothing too do about it. He died wen i was 16 and i was really sad for some days only i got over it. I still miss him only i am not sad about him anymore.

Thank you nespa for this great sig

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I would be absolutely heart-broken if I found out my little Miniature Dachshund died, since we have become so attached to her. We've seen her since the day she was born, actually seeing her mother giving birth to her. She's become such a part of the family, and it would be really sad to see her go. (We've only had her for about a year now)

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, and I can sympathize with you as well. I had a dog not so long ago that had to be put down because of suffering from spinal pains, which was a growth defect. It was really hard to get passed that.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Let's see if I remember any. Hmm...

1) My mother's dog, Lucky, died when I was born. So much for luckyness for me...

2) Lucy (I think...) died by getting runned over by a train.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sorry for the death of all of your pets. I've had my share too, you know. That's why now I hate having pets for fear of losing them. I think I've told the story somewhere in the other threads but I can't remember. Anyway, my favourite pet was run over by a car, though I never really saw her when she got run over. My other cat loved to play inside car tyre and my father didn't know it was there and so the cat was grinded to death. X_X

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

About six months back, my older sister called me up and asked what would I do if she and her husband bought a cat for me. I went into a state of shock and started babbling and promising not only to care for the cat by myself but become their maid as well. xD

That part wasn't necessary, but they did buy a cat, named Maxx. He was ginger with dark orange stripes playing an unpredictable patteren around his body. He also has amber eyes. Everyone loved him as soon as we saw him and started petting and cooing and all that, but then my mom started sneezing and coughing and we realized she was alergic to him. So, my sister told me that she would keep Maxx with her and her family and I could visit anytime I liked.

Because she lived next door to us at the time, I wasn't too disappointed and was indeed able to spend many days with him. Then my sister's husband, my brother-in-law became uphappy with their place and decided to look for somewhere else to live. Therefore, I became unhappy and started pleading with my mother to let me keep Maxx with me. This was useless and he moved to another part of town along with everyone else. A week later, he became sick, and one more week,and he was dead. We don't know what it was, if he hurt himself, or ate something disagreeable or was simply homesick, but I've never been able to forgive myself for not fighting harder.

Oh...I'm terriblly sorry for my ranting. I did not mean to take up so much space. If the maker of this thread would rather I cut some parts out, please PM me and I will comply.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Senior Member Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 06:06 AM
    Threads

*gives Kilawher Shazarade a hug*

All I owned were hamsters, hamsters, and more hamsters 'cause my parents don't want to own a dog =[

But when my hamsters dies, I will always cry =p I still remember when I first lost my hamster and cried so much, my mom gave me 5 bucks to soothe me xD

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

hmm well it's easier to let animals go when your younger...
    but for animals whom you know for a long period of time and allow you the ability to create feelings for them, now thats hard.

my cat tigger, she just passed away last month from kidney failure. I was VERY sad. I was very close to her. My family baught her when my parents divorced and we became very close to her. She was siamese and very talkative and loving. I remember when I would want to do homework or type on the computer she would sit on the pages, keyboard or attack the screen. She was very cute and always seemed to come to you when you were sad.

It took a couple weeks to get over it (and I still feel sad when I think about her), but the best thing to think off when your pet dies is well...they aren't suffuring anymore..heh it sounds so easy?

My cat lost A LOT of weigh, and being skinny in the first place it was very hard to look at her. I was frightened to pick her up even. She also had mouth ulsers and was bleeding a lot. She wouldn't eat and drank a lot.

It was sad, but it was worse seeing her suffer. and to be put on treatment...well she wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Thinking of the pain she didn't have to endure made it easier to put her down.

(also I wouldn't suggest watching them put your pet down) ^^;

Member moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

lol my cat and my fish died on the same day; i was 11, I cried sooo hard.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I'm so sorry for your lost. It's really hard to loose a beloved pet. When I was 15, I picked a crippled cat that was hagging near my house. My mother named him Inquilino (Renter) becuase he just showed up in the house to get food and a roof and didn't do anything (that was a lie, he was a great watch cat xD). I took him to the vet to give him some shots and stuff and the little fellow became part of the family. He acted just like a dog: watched the house, followed everybody to the store (and stayed out) and back home. You told him to get out of the house, and he complied. My neighbor didn't like him very much, so he poisoned him. I found him laying with his eyes open in my front door just before going to school. I cried for weeks.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Whenever my pet dies I just "Recieve Pet" and he comes back to life. Duh.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

*tears up* WAAAHHHH! My little Alley cat just died recently. I cry for her every now and again and I visit her grave often but I'm just glad she died peacefully. Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about your pet too. I feel bad. I hope you can recover like I'm recovering. (crying does help)

~*Lady
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information