AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending?

Junior Member Nessie has a spectacular aura about Nessie has a spectacular aura about Nessie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending?

The ending for the anime season ended in Sakura and Syaoran (or was it shaoran?) at an airport. The manga ended in Sakura racing to the bus stop to hand over a teddy bear and a couple of years later seeing him and hugging him again.

Personally I prefer the manga, the anime version seemed weird to me. It was awkward, unlike a quick runaway on a bus with tears. XD So which one do you like better?

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Ne! I think I'd prefer the Manga ending. xP Endless possibilities
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 08:41 AM
    Threads

i liked the anime ending but i prefer the manga ending
    when they meet after a couple of years and sakura couldn't beleive that syaoran was actually there

being molly was fun but its good to be eva

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

I like the Anime Ending. It was a good one and dramatic too.

But I prefer the Manga Ending cause I love Happy Endings ( if I can call it one ).

Junior Member IcyCream is on a distinguished road IcyCream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:42 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: noth'in

oh i only saw the animed one of CCS, if anyone have any free time or so can they please scan a few pages? lov ya if u do =)

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

the manga is more realistic. I really enjoyed the manga ending and I didn't enjoy the anime one as much

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Junior Member DubbleBubbleChicka69 is on a distinguished road DubbleBubbleChicka69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 01:40 PM
    Threads

Well, it wasn't an episode that was the ending to the anime. The second movie was, wasn't it?? ^^ <3
    When the paths of darkness and light cross, a boundary is shattered. Fate will be born.

~

XOXO

DBC69

Senior Member Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

manga ending

PM me to be in my Family
    (\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.

Junior Member sakura~chan will become famous soon enough sakura~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 11:36 PM
    Threads

I also prefer manga ending,cause anime ending kinda sad when both of them cannot be together until the 2nd movie they finally be together
    Hello...I'm sakura~chan !Nice to meet u all^^
    My MSN:laylachee_94@hotmail.com

Oh key that can seal the power of my star
    Reveal your true nature to me
    By my power, I command you....RELEASE~

Oh card created by Clow Reed
    Disguised your past appearance and transform
    I command you as your new master....

Junior Member xierba will become famous soon enough xierba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2007 08:47 AM
    Threads

MANGa ending,...reasonable,...[may be]

CMIIW

Member MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

manga ending if you will say that the last ep of the series was it's ending... but what i know is that the movie 2 was the anime's ending and i would like that than the manga^^

Thanks for the signature Nespa^^

My signa^^ kinda simple though^^

Senior Member Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

Manga all the way^

PM me to be in my Family
    (\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.

Member rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 01:54 AM
    Threads

I prefer the anime ending. The airport goodbye seemed better than a bus stop goodbye (my opinion).

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

To an anime-fanatic like me, I like CSS anime ending better I think. Even though I've only seen that show a few times. I still like the anime better.
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Junior Member Angelic_Dreamer is on a distinguished road Angelic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2007 06:51 AM
    Threads

I've only seen the anime ending.... but the manga one sounds good.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

I really don't see why people favor the Manga ending more.. Blech.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Actually I prefer the anime ending but not sure. Hadn't got to finish watching it though.
    Last edited by SakuraNoYuki; 07-29-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Senior Member CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 02:19 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    The ending for the anime season ended in Sakura and Syaoran (or was it shaoran?) at an airport. The manga ended in Sakura racing to the bus stop to hand over a teddy bear and a couple of years later seeing him and hugging him again.

Personally I prefer the manga, the anime version seemed weird to me. It was awkward, unlike a quick runaway on a bus with tears. XD So which one do you like better?
    well i havent read the manga yet, but if u say that they see each other again , well i would choose the manga ending, because the other one was sad and lonely...
    Don't Give Up, Love does Miracles ...

You Can Be Whatever You want to Be ...
    You Can Dream 4 Free ...
    You can Fly if You Wish ...
    If You can Dream ...
    the Wish We upon a Star ...
    is commin True ...

Junior Member Devious KG is on a distinguished road Devious KG's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 12:38 PM
    Threads

Manga ending (:

Member YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2008 09:14 AM
    Threads

Wink Love the Anime better....

Even if the anime didn't show how they goona be when they're older,
    the anime ending has the continue @
    Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2 : The Sealed Card.

The manga show the ending when they were grown up and Sakura did
    give Syaoran a teddy bear.
    Attached Images

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i have only seen the anime but the manga sounds good too.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

Member Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 10:55 PM
    Threads

Manga ending they look older and cuter

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

ive seen the anime, but not the manga...the anime ending was sorta hanging for me~~...but, i think the manga sounds better...i dunno...

but in the anime, i think the 2nd movie was the ending...

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The manga ending was definitely better. Actually, the anime was awful. In my opinion, the dubbing was bad and it was just not worth it. I liked the manga a whole lot better. I've actually always preferred manga over anime anyways.

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

They ish equal to me. But only if the anime ending used is the one in the second movie<333

Siggy Made by me!
    Jose~! I love you~!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information