AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Bands

Junior Member Chikane is on a distinguished road Chikane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2007 03:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Only one band? Ahh, tough decision..

But I'll have to say Within Temptation. Sharon's voice is f'ing amazing. To me, at least.. Don't know about the rest of you guys.

Junior Member Fairlyordinary will become famous soon enough Fairlyordinary will become famous soon enough Fairlyordinary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 03:14 PM
    Threads

I also don't have a favorite band, I have many, if I were to pick one. I wouldn't be able do it.

Senior Member xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx has much to be proud of xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 12:30 AM
    Threads

Dir en grey, hands down.

Junior Member Dream_Empress is a jewel in the rough Dream_Empress is a jewel in the rough Dream_Empress is a jewel in the rough Dream_Empress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 03:27 PM
    Threads

Ok I like a lot of different styles of bands so here is just a list of bands that I have been listening to lately.

Fairyland
    Blind Guardian
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Amon Amarth
    Opeth
    The Cruxshadows
    Siouxsie and the Banshees
    Jesus and the Mary Chain
    Sisters of Mercy
    The Cure
    Joy Division
    Depche Mode
    Dir en Grey
    Kamelot
    Epica
    Elis
    Burzum
    Nile
    Death
    Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
    Roxy Music
    The Damned
    and many more.

I listen to different genres.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Bring Me The Horizon!!! ooof! I could have hot smex with Oli Sykes all night!!!

I Killed The Prom Queen
    Atreyu
    Slipknot
    The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    No Use For A Name
    My Chemical Romance
    The Misfits
    HelloGoodbye
    Anamanaguchi
    Daft Punk
    The Aquabats!

Junior Member AbraxasAybike is infamous around these parts AbraxasAybike is infamous around these parts AbraxasAybike is infamous around these parts AbraxasAybike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

RAMMSTEIN Rammstein from Germany
    Haru Ni Naru To Sakura Ga Sakimasu

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

The Beatles.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 09:41 PM
    Canucks fan in Flames country. Public Enemy #1
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AbraxasAybike View Post
    RAMMSTEIN Rammstein from Germany
    HELL YEAH! I have that album relase! (But all my Rammstein abums don't have the parental advisory)

Mine include, but limited to:

Rammstein
    Rage Against The Machine
    Pantera
    Megadeth
    Slipknot
    Fear Factory
    Tool
    Muchroomhead
    Killswitch Engage
    Junkie XL
    Soulfly
    Hatebreed
    Children Of Bodom
    Static-X
    Black Sabbath
    The Crystal Method
    Deftones
    Daath
    Vision Of Disorder
    DevilDriver
    Lacuna Coil
    Chimaira
    Last edited by Sandro; 05-23-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    "This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show

"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black

Junior Member AbraxasAybike is infamous around these parts AbraxasAybike is infamous around these parts AbraxasAybike is infamous around these parts AbraxasAybike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro View Post
    HELL YEAH! I have that album relase! (But all my Rammstein abums don't have the parental advisory)

Mine include, but limited to:

Rammstein
    Rage Against The Machine
    Pantera
    Megadeth
    Slipknot
    Fear Factory
    Tool
    Muchroomhead
    Killswitch Engage
    Junkie XL
    Soulfly
    Hatebreed
    Children Of Bodom
    Static-X
    Black Sabbath
    The Crystal Method
    Deftones
    Daath
    Vision Of Disorder
    DevilDriver
    Lacuna Coil
    Chimaira
    Actually I don't have that DVD too but my friend sent it like mp3.It's very good concert.
    and U right HELL YEAH. Lacuna Coil, Rage Against The Machines, Megadeth my faves
    Haru Ni Naru To Sakura Ga Sakimasu

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

Right now, it would have to be Driver Side Impact.

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

arashi
    tackey&tsubasa(not really band.. but duo..)
    orange range
    stay(korea)
    mcr
    radiohead

urghh.. i love it..lol
    rarely on now.....>.>

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

im into everything except for hiphop country and pop
    but my current favorite bands are
    Black Flag
    Ozzy
    Rush
    Dead kennedys
    System of a down
    and.....hmmmm megadeth
    my favs change all the time though lol
    Are you Experienced?

Junior Member Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te is infamous around these parts Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te is infamous around these parts Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te is infamous around these parts Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 12:37 AM
    Threads

Oooh... This is tough. Not many bands in country music...

Eeh... I like Rascall Flatts best though.
    "I've seen the needle and the damage done/A little part of it in everyone"
    ~Neil Young "The Needle and the Damage Done"

I am a Naruto fan, a Bleach fan, and I adore SasuNaru, NejiLee, IchiRuki, and IshiHime pairings.

Rock Lee is my idol and my muse.

I love the way perfection is always hidden.

credit to Nespa

Because SasuNaru owns my writing ability.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I have so many. =/ If I had to choose one, it would be...THE FRAY! xD w00t!

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

Quote Originally Posted by *Kayako* View Post
    Ok if you had to pick ONE band, any band....What would yours be?

Hmmm!!!! This is going to be goooood!!!!! XD
    I Have lots of band to show and tell but im going to show you this image right here Rush Signals 1982 but thats the only image that i have but i really dont know if i can show more images of them but i have othere bands that i liked

1. Kiss
    2. Metallica
    3. Well Yes at least ive been listening to RUSH & Geddy Lee.
    4. Dio (Ronnie James Dio) from Holy Diver you gotta check out the last in line CD and look for Egypt (The Chains Are On) it reminds me of this anime called DearS......
    5. Chevelle
    6. Drowning Pool
    7. Guns N' Roses
    8. Iron Maiden
    9. Mötley Crüe
    10. Ozzy Osbourne
    11. Scorpions
    12. Seether
    13. Strata
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

Quote Originally Posted by *Kayako* View Post
    Ok if you had to pick ONE band, any band....What would yours be?

Hmmm!!!! This is going to be goooood!!!!! XD
    I Have lots of band to show and tell but im going to show you this image right here Rush Signals 1982 but thats the only image that i have but i really dont know if i can show more images of them but i have othere bands that i liked

1. Kiss
    2. Metallica
    3. Well Yes at least ive been listening to RUSH & Geddy Lee.
    4. Dio (Ronnie James Dio) from Holy Diver you gotta check out the last in line CD and look for Egypt (The Chains Are On) it reminds me of this anime called DearS......
    5. Chevelle
    6. Drowning Pool
    7. Guns N' Roses
    8. Iron Maiden
    9. Mötley Crüe
    10. Ozzy Osbourne
    11. Scorpions
    12. Seether
    13. Strata

well thats all for right now.....
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

My Favorite Band...Hm...It's hard to choose one!
    Well...I'll have to say *MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE*
    I love that band!
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Senior Member Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:37 AM
    Threads

nightwish no doubt
    i got about 50 songs of em and i love em all

real close second would be dimmu borgir cause all their songs are awesome too but i 'only' got about 30 or so of them

also real good are children of bodom, ensiferum, mnemic and scar symmetry

blind guardian is definitly worth checking out too

for all your LARPing equipment ->http://www.lrpstore.com/?source=af14208&af=14208

Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Either idea is staggering.

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

mine would be O@G for local
    and mcr,fall out boys..and many more.. for international

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

Senior Member Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 02:33 PM
    Threads

Nine Inch Nails, Incubus, Tool, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and L'arc~en~Ciel.
    - Wonderful sig made by Megami91 -

And when the day arrives
    I'll become the sky
    And I'll become the sea
    And the sea will come to kiss me
    For I am going home.
    Nothing can stop me now.

Member xoXMizukiXox is a glorious beacon of light xoXMizukiXox is a glorious beacon of light xoXMizukiXox is a glorious beacon of light xoXMizukiXox is a glorious beacon of light xoXMizukiXox is a glorious beacon of light xoXMizukiXox is a glorious beacon of light xoXMizukiXox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:00 PM
    Threads

one band? well right now i really love circa survive :]

Member Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Darkgirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTVishousXx

easy...Linkin Park
    reason 1: my two favorite singers (Chester and Mike)
    and reason 2: awesome music

Return this man to Huma's breast
    Beyond the wild, impartial skies;
    Grant to him a warrior's rest
    And set the last spark of his eyes
    Free from the smothering clouds of wars
    Upon the torches of the stars.
    Let the last surge of his breath
    Take refuge in the cradling air
    Above the dreams of ravens where
    Only the hawk remembers death.
    Then let his shade to Huma rise
    Beyond the wild, impartial skies.

Member shadow soul is on a distinguished road shadow soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 10:12 PM
    in a remote dark and desolate lonely place
    Threads

Evanescence and Dir en grey! ^.^ cant choose bettween them i guess but there r many more
    Our life is made by the death of others...

Beyond a doubt truth bears the same relation to falsehood as light to darkness.

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

one?
    -thinks-
    i really love copeland at the moment.yeaa

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Top 3 bands/artists at the moment:

1. Black Label Society
    2. Rammstein(now, then, forever will be)
    3. TATU

Closed Thread

Thread Information