AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pump up the car volume

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pump up the car volume

Whether you can drive or not, what kind of music do you like to listen to when you're in the car? Any specific style or artist you think is more interesting to listen to while you're driving opposed to just being around at home, or is it always the same kind of style or band no matter where you go? Or maybe you don't like listening to music while you drive (if you don't like listening to music at all, you might be in the wrong section), whatever works.

I listen to alot more Classic Rock/Blues while I'm driving (I listen to it quite a bit when I'm at home too, but it just seems to sound better in the car). Whether or not I've got a CD in or am listening to the radio, that's usually the kind of stuff I've got on while I drive.

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    Threads

dance music,

studies show fast paced music leads to faster driving :P

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Anything that I have on my MPs, not genre specific. Radio is really annoying because of all the damned ads. But you can never get enough music for the car. =D

Nice thread by the way. ;D
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Senior Member GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP has much to be proud of GGP's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:29 PM
    Threads

yeah, the radio is a bit annoying , until you get satelite radio

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i like dancing music or pop my favrite artist is Nanne she sings really good dancing songs and they have a good meaning.
    oh, yeah and good thread by the way as someone already said.
    last thread godnatt (good night).

[set by blueangel06661]

The Legendary Steve Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 12:54 PM
    Threads

I listen to the jazz radio station in my area, they dont have any commercials thats what I like about it and a my mp3 player of course.

[ava and sig set by shougo]

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2016 08:27 PM
    Threads

It depends who I'm with and where we're going. If it's with my brother we'll listen to dance/house/techno that kinda stuff, if it's with my friend Tim it'll be Tea Party, if it's with mum it'll probably be either Tool or Nine Inch Nails. If it's an extended road trip then it'll be anything ^_^

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Electronica/rock/blues-y stuff sound much better in car for me and I never leave without some cds, like one of the albums by Fuel or an assorted set of rock songs/electro beats. I usually listen to calmer stuff when I'm chilling at home.

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Drum 'n' Bass, Happy Hardcore, Hard Dance, Trance, Hardcore and Rap

Member ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Rap, R&B, and Oldies

~.:*Mwah*:.~
    Lay back, kick it, and enjoy the ride.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I've listened to a lot of stuff in the car, but I find that I enjoy Hip-hop, dance, or (good) Oldies the most.

Me and my friends always listen to what we call the "Phat Jamz" which, consists of mainly funk and rap/hip-hop.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

80's, dance, metal, and j-rock.
    Ah, the power of yuri! You know you want it.

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

^-^ Good thread by the way again ...

I usually listen to a lot of different things on my Car CD player, at the moment I have a mix CD in the car with Metal music that I've just downloaded and it has some Jimmy Eat World on there. But I change the CD's when I get bored so anything really gets played ... I also have a mix CD somewhere with J-Pop music and anime themes.
    usually Metal, Hard Rock and J-Pop gets played though... and very loudly :P
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll listen to things such as electronica or rap, but more than often, I have an AKFG cd in my player. I swear, there is nothing better than listening to "Siren #2" when driving around at night.

Also, I never listen to the radio. It's consistantly: 3 songs, 10 minutes of advertising, 3 songs, 10 minutes of advertising, 3 songs, 10 minutes of advertising, etc, etc.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

i dont drive :[ but i do listen to music in the family car and its mostly classic rock like the who and rolling stones and stuff
    Last edited by Gaarademon; 08-30-2007 at 11:26 AM.
    Are you Experienced?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I drive a Vespa. It doesn't have a radio. And if I did, I wouldn't use it.

Using a radio in a motorcycle/scooter is like mud bogging in a Ford Taurus. Even if you don't get yourself hurt, you should still be beat for missing the point entirely.

That said, I usually hum something by Queens of the Stone Age.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

I'll listen to anything on the radio, except for Rihanna and rap. Those two things I can't stand.

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Ummm~, lessee. I like To Listen to Anime Music in the car while driving, but hard rock that I can headbang to while riding in the car.

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

I listen to my CD 'cause I have the best music there. xD
    It's either Petey Pablo - 'Vibrate' or Mims - 'Like this'
    The only song that I don't wanna hear is Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. Gawd. =.=;
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2016 01:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

While at home, I listen to progressive rock, but, for some reason, when I travel I always listen to The Who. I guess it just sounds like travelling music to me.
    UNLESS (OF COURSE) my younger, socially sensitive brother is along, in which case I listen to Yes/ABWH and sing along, whether I remember the words or not, just as high as Jon Anderson. That usually gets 'im out of the car more quickly.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 09-23-2007 at 11:42 AM.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Id say maybe some what rap..but mostly Heavymetal. So i could rock out and make the drivers next to me freak out. Then id have a reason to yell and scream and dancing around.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Junior Member Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log has much to be proud of Hollow Log's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2007 06:41 PM
    Threads

(Popping up a couple day old thread.) Well, I like to listen with hard rock with my dad, but I got to listen to country with my mom.Wich I hate.

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

If it aint the radio, i lissen to my techno and reggaeton cds....
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Either the QotSA mix I have or Blood Sugar Sex Magik because that CD slams in the big car speakers.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Junior Member ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial has a brilliant future ThePrincessofDenial's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 11:09 PM
    Threads

XM Satellite Radio all the way! Ethel, Squizz, and Lucy

till I have to wait in my car for hours for family and friends then I listen to the comedy stations

Closed Thread

Thread Information