AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who hates NGE movie(death/rebirth)

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

* like getting old episodes* Typo x.x;

Junior Member harimakenji_scramble has a spectacular aura about harimakenji_scramble has a spectacular aura about harimakenji_scramble has a spectacular aura about harimakenji_scramble's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2007 01:19 PM
    Threads

I see, people here doesn't care much about sayings like "Judge not the book by it's cover" and "reading between the lines". I don't claim to have understood the movie well, but I'm sure it DOES have a purpose, only, it can be appreciated by people who share the eva creator's psyche.

全てをなぎ払い、前へ進むだけ。 例えそれが孤独の道だとしても。自分で択び抜いた道の上なら ば...

Banned Forum / Chat RickywarZ is on a distinguished road RickywarZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 06:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2140-3237-1618-6103

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    So,who hates it?
    When I watched it,I saw...
    I saw that this movie is just some episodes emerged in one...
    I expected more from Eva movie...
    You even cannot understand a thing from movie if you havent watched episodes first...
    What I want to say-my opinion is that they shouldnt have created it >.<
    So,what are your opinions?
    i have't seen it yet but i think it's a bad movie(if it is a movie or not)

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by harimakenji_scramble View Post
    I see, people here doesn't care much about sayings like "Judge not the book by it's cover" and "reading between the lines". I don't claim to have understood the movie well, but I'm sure it DOES have a purpose, only, it can be appreciated by people who share the eva creator's psyche.
    considering the kinds of mental trauma Anno was going through before he wrote the series, i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Junior Member danime4 is on a distinguished road danime4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2007 05:26 PM
    Threads

I felt like EVA D/R was a waste of my time. If I wanted to see the whole series over again, I would have! Because Eva is that good! I don't want some rehashed crap!

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 05:13 AM
    Threads

I never understood the purpose for it...

Except for when my friend Janice (who doesn't watch anime) wanted to see The End of Evangelion. 'Cause I explained the plot to her the best I could, but just explaining it wasn't enough, and she was so interested.

So I was going to let her borrow the series, so she could understand the movie better. But the problem being, she is kind of lazy and doesn't take care of things. (For example, my scratched up FLCL volume discs. T.T)

Then I thought to myself : 'Hey! I'll let her borrow Death/Re-Birth!'
    That way she could understand the movie, 'cause Death/Re-Birth is practically the series summed up into 2-3 hours!

So I let her borrow both..she watched..understood..enjoyed..
    got her mind blown..and I got some! -_O

Thank you Death/Re-Birth! ^_^
    SMILE!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information