AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sad?

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Problamatic much? Welll...fortunately the chances of that are slim so....yeah

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Okay, I want to be a teacher, but apparently everyone around me is assuming because I can draw I'm going to be working with my friend to start a publishing company. Problem with that, aside from "I don't want to," is that all he wants me to do is draw HIS stuff, and any of my ideas are second fiddle(but honestly much more marketable and entertaining. What would you prefer; an overarching story told from the point of view of three members of a family all with a different perspective on things, or a Smurfs ripoff where the little magical creatures are literally made from leftover male reproductive fluid found in a toilet?).

So, any idea of how I can get out of this as a teacher but without everyone I know badgering me incessantly about how I've made the wrong choice in life and am now a failure for wasting my supposed talents?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't want to," is that all he wants me to do is draw HIS stuff, and any of my ideas are second fiddle(but honestly much more marketable and entertaining. What would you prefer; an overarching story told from the point of view of three members of a family all with a different perspective on things, or a Smurfs ripoff where the little magical creatures are literally made from leftover male reproductive fluid found in a toilet?).

Ok that was a qoute

Shout in the guys face then. That you do not want to. That he should start listening to you then. Three way point of view sounds better than a made up story...

Ok one question is it 'no' to the publishing or to draw his pictures?

And Itachi22, She is older than you, keep a good eye on her and keep the p.med advice and this advice on mind...
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Ok, today was a bad day for me well this is what happen Calvin[sean's friend] told me today at lunch that Sean[thekidiwasdating] said that I was a b***h and that i'm annoying because I don't talk to him then I went up to him and was like 'I heard you called me a b***h' and he said 'yea I did' I said what for? and he said 'because I just did'...[intheendoftheday]he told his friend James to tell me that it was over.....i know its sad but i'm not gonna care[atleasti'lltrynot2]because he's not worth it and he's a jerk i never had a bf who ever called me a b***h in my entire life i just can't believe this.

What do u think about this?
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

...that sucks. he over-reacted, probably without figuring out the situation. I'm with you, you don't need that guy in the least bit. Grr...I hate people who hate........

Sanosuke: Just let it roll after your back after you tell them what you want to do in your life and that that is your final desision. If the publishing thing can work out with you happy: great! If not, tell them "Its my life!" ....(and its now or never...lol lyrics) You can;t let other peoples feelings judge how you act.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

O_o He did over react... He might be confused... Dito Cf striker... You do not need a guy that calls you a b* You are a sweat girl and you desirve much better than be called that for no reason... *hugs for you*

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess24 View Post
    because he's not worth it and he's a jerk i never had a bf who ever called me a b***h in my entire life i just can't believe this.

What do u think about this?
    Better get used to it now because I can guarantee future and more serious relationships will have you called far, far worse.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Better get used to it now because I can guarantee future and more serious relationships will have you called far, far worse.
    Sagat that wasn't needed. It is good advice... so she could expect it. Darl there is alwys poeple there to cheer you up. I believe they care alot about you...

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post
    Sagat that wasn't needed. It is good advice... so she could expect it. Darl there is alwys poeple there to cheer you up. I believe they care alot about you...
    Somebody had to tell her the reality of things. Compared to what I have seen married couples of all ages and from walks of life call eachother, what she was called by her boyfriend quite frankly pales in comparison. So instead of basking her in sympathy and well wishes and rose petals I thought I would tell her something useful so that she could better prepare for the future.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see tell bare boned truth, but what would bare boned truth be without good will and flower petals? Don't answer that. ^^ It is always best to prepare for the future, but it also be helpful to give a few rose petals to brighten her day.

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you guys and Sagat I hate to say it but u do have a point, but I really do still like him but ever since he hasn't spoken to me =[

& I'm stupid for still likeing him I just feel so betrayed because I would never think he would say something like that to me.... ='(
    i'm so rad! [:

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

i have a lot of problems in the relationship department. anyway, i was dating this guy that i met on the internet. he was always so sweet to me and everything. but then i began to notice things about him that seemed a little odd. first of all, last night i was on one of my friend's myspace page (who i also have a crush on) and i told my boyfriend about him. my boyfriend added my friend, who he doesnt even know. second of all, i was watching a show on satanists and i remembered that he told me that he used to be a satanist. this brought me to think about certain things and i wondered if he was truthful with me about being a satanist. we're from two different religions and regions. he lives in alabama and i live in new jersery. therefore, we've never seen each other face to face nor spoken. we've only communicated through text via myspace and msn.

when i took a look at his pics on myspace i saw that he had one of a satanic symbol, which leads me to believe that he wasnt being truthful with me. i'm afraid he still pratices those things and im not into that. and he hasnt written to me in four days when usually he talks to me everyday. thinking of all this, i had a gut feeling that was telling me something wasnt right.

i dont know if it was just paranoia, but i've also learned that bad things tend to happened when intuition is ignored and so i followed what i felt. what would u say about this situation? what would u do? i already cut him off from me and i havent spoken to him because im afraid he'll convince me to stay with him but i cant do that when he lives so far away and i need someone here to be with me.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Hmm.. internet relationships never work unless you're 40. reason bieng is because nobody can be one hundred percent honest on the internet (bieng honest in real life is bad enough) I don't know how old you are, I'll bet somewhere close to 16 (please don't get offended if I am wrong and you're much older) I'd bag it as it is now, and find someone close to you, whom you can spend real hours hanging out with, instead of wasting your time in front of a pc day in and day out.

you also sound like you just don't wanna be alone, and that is DEF the wrong reason to date someone. also, seems like he's already hiding something.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This may be a stupid reason to be sad, but I weigh 180 pounds! Gahh! And I have a 40 inch waist D=
    Im fat! ;_;

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyNinja View Post
    This may be a stupid reason to be sad, but I weigh 180 pounds! Gahh! And I have a 40 inch waist D=
    Im fat! ;_;
    it's only stupid if you sit at the pc eating cookies and other fatty substances all day, at the end of which you go to bed and complain about being fat the next morning when you wake up.

No, in general it's not stupid. I weigh more than I should too. running is the best way to lose weight, start jogging every morning for a half an hour, after 2 weeks, up it to an hour.(having some sort of IPOD helps to keep you motivated and not bored along the way, and go at a pace that works for you) then do an hour, every day, first thing in the morning (get it out of the way) and you'll see the lbs drop off in no time. also, don't eat anything with sugar. Having sugar in your body makes your body burn that before it burns fat. if you don't eat any sugar, then you're automatically burning fat.

[I like cookies & beer]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoah satanism or w/e is soo totally wrong/bad and everythin i wouldn't even talk to that dude well thats me...

So sorry to bother again now i feel so sad as in depressed and thinking this whole thing is my fault because i never talked to him & stuff but I honestly think we both didn't put our effort for this realtionship[whichobviouslyened] but anyway i even cry and i just feel this horrible pain now that he broke up with me.
    i'm so rad! [:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess24 View Post
    Whoah satanism or w/e is soo totally wrong/bad and everythin i wouldn't even talk to that dude well thats me...

So sorry to bother again now i feel so sad as in depressed and thinking this whole thing is my fault because i never talked to him & stuff but I honestly think we both didn't put our effort for this realtionship[whichobviouslyened] but anyway i even cry and i just feel this horrible pain now that he broke up with me.
    he broke up with you? Did he give a reason why? maybe you should write a letter asking him for an honest reason. Maybe if it was because there was no effort, then he'll say so? I'm sorry hun *hugs*

[I like cookies & beer]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*hugs back* Thanks but I asked his friend why did he break up with me and he said because I never talked to him and that he doesn't like me anymore and that he don't care....='[ But idk because that what his friend told me so yea...
    i'm so rad! [:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

pfft. he cares. I told you he was gonna give up if you didn't say anything. write him a letter telling him you were afraid. if he doesn't believe you, point him to this thread.

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by unspun View Post
    Hmm.. internet relationships never work unless you're 40. reason bieng is because nobody can be one hundred percent honest on the internet (bieng honest in real life is bad enough) I don't know how old you are, I'll bet somewhere close to 16 (please don't get offended if I am wrong and you're much older) I'd bag it as it is now, and find someone close to you, whom you can spend real hours hanging out with, instead of wasting your time in front of a pc day in and day out.

you also sound like you just don't wanna be alone, and that is DEF the wrong reason to date someone. also, seems like he's already hiding something.
    i understand what you're saying. that's the conclusion i came to and that's why i completely cut off my connections with him. its not enough to wish to be beside someone who lives far away and you've never even had any real contact with. im not so much into him as i think he was into me and i think for him he just stared to have feelings for me because he says im the most beautiful person on earth.

for me, it's not so much being alone that im afraid of. im used to being alone. i dont want to go out with just anyone just to have someone there to call a 'boyfriend' or anything. i think a relationship isnt solid if all you want is a simple companion instead of a person whom you can trust with all your heart and feel safe and actually love for all the right reasons. there's only one real person i want to be with, not because i dont want to be alone, but because i've fallen in love with every part of him i see and every part i dont. i dont care about being alone but i do care if i have to be alone and not be with the person i love the most.

oh and by the way, im 17. you were very close in guessing. thanks!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sounds like you've gotten it figured out ^.^

[I like cookies & beer]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

pfft. he cares. I told you he was gonna give up if you didn't say anything. write him a letter telling him you were afraid. if he doesn't believe you, point him to this thread.
    i doubt that he will take the time to read the letter or anything at all he hates to read and if I was actually gonna give him a letter/note it would probably take a whole page and a half or so...know what I mean?
    i'm so rad! [:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I would just let it go then. No need to worry about something you have no control over. Find someone you can talk to

[I like cookies & beer]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would if I could but its really hard because I like him alot and I know u probably think i'm stupid to cry over it but its hurts alot but its hopeless...
    i'm so rad! [:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

also, don't eat anything with sugar. Having sugar in your body makes your body burn that before it burns fat. if you don't eat any sugar, then you're automatically burning fat.

Or - and this is just my experiences in anatomy and physiology class talking here - it's possible (and by possible, I mean, you know a fact) that the sugar if not burned immediately (which almost never happens) will convert to fat given that its a simple carbohydrate and that everything you just said is basically wrong.

Especially since your body is never "automatically burning fat" unless your carb intake is near zero at which point your body is in a state of ketosis. But I'm sure you knew this already.

Closed Thread

Thread Information