AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Twilight?

Senior Member Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Twilight?

I was just wandering who has read Twilight? I love the book and I also enjoyed New Moon. If you have read these books what do you think of them? I am starting to think that they are the best books I have ever read. Yeah, what are your reviews for the books and are you hoping to be reading the 3rd Eclipse ? I've heard a movie is out soon...

Thank you Tets! Your the best big Bro a sister could ask for!

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Twilight is a pretty good book. New moon was about as good, I found it a little too... long. Bella and Edward were not together enough in it. And she was way too obsessed with him during that time. Seriously. I'm excited for Eclipse. I hope it'll be good. I've actually met Stephenie Meyer. All in all she has talent in writing, but there are way better books out there.

Senior Member Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What are they called? I want to read..I love to read and write.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Rain View Post
    What are they called? I want to read..I love to read and write.
    You want a list of good books?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah..The one's full of fantasy..is my kind of thing..

Member Sagumi Chan will become famous soon enough Sagumi Chan will become famous soon enough Sagumi Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 08:06 PM
    Threads

I LOVE THIS BOOK.

i haven't read new moon, but from what i hear i won't like it as much as twilight because the reason why i love that book so much is the bella/edward interaction, it reminds me a lot of me and my bf :P

i love this book so much i actually read it all in about 4 hours. i usually like to read slow(well, i'm a pretty fast reader, but i'd span a book out for a week or so.. it's taken me 3 years to read the mists of avalon and i started it again when i was halfway through and i haven't finished it yet.)

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I thought Twilight and New Moon were amazing. I was to read Midnight Sun which is Twilight in Edward's point of view. Stephenie Meyer has the first chapter of it on her site.
    I like the plot and the characters and I was able to stick with it unlike Interview with the Vampire which I read the first few pages and got bored.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Interesting..When I read Twilight..I just started to feel as if I was Bella it was strange I probably sound stupid, yet I just felt like I was right there in the story. I love it so much. I fell in love with New Moon. I cried when Edward..yeah..I won't ruin it for some people, I felt really emotional though I was crying during Art Class..

Member BloodWrath is an unknown quantity at this point BloodWrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 01:53 AM
    Threads

I love those books! A few months ago they were like a super-fad at my school. Everyone who read books(and a few who didn't) had read one of them at least once. Especially me! I've read both of them twice. The second one was a little cliche though. You could tell from the first book more mythical creatures would be showing up ^^ Still, a great book
    "The Philosopher's Stone. Those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy. May gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it." -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

Sisters: Kitty Demon, Stella, kiss of death

Member Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 06:48 PM
    Minnesota...where they say we have 10000 lakes but no one really knows =D
    Threads

Yep. I've read them. I have both of them. ^^ I'm really excited about the third book and I can't wait. =D

My kitties. ^_^ The mostly gray one is Maddie and the other one is Trixie. I adore them. <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just let everyone know that Eclipse Is out on the Aug. 7 2007! I don't think I can wait..

Member Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 06:48 PM
    Minnesota...where they say we have 10000 lakes but no one really knows =D
    Threads

Wow! That seems so far off! >.> I'm going to buy a copy. ^^ Here is how I got the other two, I had already read Twilight but my friend bought for me for Christmas. I was happy to get it too. ^^ Then I bought New Moon, unable to wait for it to come out on paperback. xD It took me a bit of time to read though because I didn't have time. Cursed homework. >.<

My kitties. ^_^ The mostly gray one is Maddie and the other one is Trixie. I adore them. <3

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved Twilight. I read it 3 times, but sadly, I still have yet to finish reading New Moon. I was sidetracked by another series that I was reading. The first book was wonderful, but the trouble I've had with the second is the lack of the intense interaction between Bella and Edward. I was hoping for more of that...and if someone can promise me that it picks up, I'll hurry back to reading it. But as it stands now, there are other things occupying my free time.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I will tell you one thing: The book will get better! Yeah..you just have to go though everything first..and wait for that special that long moment between them. I don't want to ruin it for you so..this is all I am going to say.

Closed Thread

Thread Information