AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nice guys don't get laid

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nice guys don't get laid

What do you think?

I think that it's not that some guys can be too nice, but they can over-exemplify what women look for in a platonic relationship.

Overall, if you're going to be nice, make sure that you're a gentleman cad rather than a eunuch.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 06:07 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm, really this is just a change for this forum. But very nice.

Lets see, My first girlfriend back in Highschool. I did the nice guy routine and it did get me to relationship statue but it didn't to get to anything later. I did the whole I'm the nice guy that does not want to get to any bases yet, just a great boy friend. Then that started to end the relationship. So i brought it up. I ended the "panzy" maneuver. And then our relationship picked up. And then time rolled on and it was that time.

However, nice guys usually do get "laid" sometimes. It depends on the girl. It could be the complete loner who does not get enough attention and will spur the moment for anything.

But then it depends on the guy. I have guessed about this quote and I believe it came from Nerds who really just tried to hard and freaked out the girls.
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 08-31-2007 at 12:31 AM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

It's this kind of BS I don't buy.
    I edited the content to be AF friendly...

I'm an Alpha male Animeforum.

And girls want to copulate with alpha males. Let it tick you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you flippin touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I am engaging in sexual intercourse with her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm copulating with her too, but with much vigor.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just performed fellatio on me and told me she'd always love me.

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my posterior off at you you pathetic miscreant. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to copulate with 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to (Masali Note: This part is gross) make love as a christian man in the missionary position, with my wife, for the purposes of procreation before you can even tell her she's swell.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo nonsense? You're triggering her "Don't procreate" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to procreate with her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breathe.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her buttox? Mine. I want to *I couldn't edit this to be friendly*? of course. I want her to *Nope*. She doesn't WANT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll *nope* *nope* *nope* *nope* aaaaand *nope* She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.

I'd say you should kill yourself, but you being around makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo scoundrals, I'll keep that female reproductive organ warm while you're crying in the corner.
    Yeah, I never bought into this garbage. It's just silly. The emo thing is so in these days girls eat that junk up. I know tons of girls who want to tie up people like Trent Reznor, Conor Orberst, and Gerard Way and just do it until they both die of exhaustion. It's old, that alpha male "real man" thing. Some women just find it damn unattractive.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

Lol that has got to be the funniest post in aaaaages!!

Right so topic at hand, a bit of a crude one but oh well... nice guys do get laid...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 06:07 PM
    Threads

Wait, Masali, girls like guys who were tight enough pants that male genitalia turns blue, eat tofu, right poetry, punish them self, listen to terrible music, and ect....? Oh my god I have been doing it all wrong.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Hmm I wonder how long this will last?

Anyho, I don't see a correlation between the two. Just as many women have 'active' relationships with guys who are nice. However, you never hear the 'not so nice' guys whine about their situation.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I look at it like this...

The jerky guys will get laid first...But odds are the girl they have sex with has little to no self Estime. She's probably trash, half of your friends probably slept with her already, and the other half will after you break up, and the sex will be meaningless.

The nice guy however, will most likely get a girl who's the opposite *Unless it's a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} who just has a nice guy kink*.
    He'll get a nice girl, who waits for sex in the relationship as opposed to jumping right into on the first date.
    This waiting period makes it all the more sweeter when she finally DOES agree, as you've been Waiting for the moment to come.

To each their own however. If meaningless sex and quickies with no-named women is the way to go for you, By all means. (Doesn't change the fact that you're still a man *****)
    If forming a bond that could lead to something more meaningful is your thing? More power to you as well.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 08-31-2007 at 01:07 AM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Though I think this thread will get closed, I hope it doesn't. Some of the content of your posts make it seem very likely. But, it's a change of pace from the recent threads in Misc.

I'm living proof that the title of this thread is correct. I've always been the nice guy. Girls come to me for help, I've gotten calls early in the morning when they break up with their boyfriends. I'm a shoulder to cry on. Need help with your homework? Okay. Need to borrow a bit of money? I guess I could. Need a ride somewhere? Sure. I've heard "you're such a sweet guy" more than you could possibly imagine. But, every time I've asked a girl out? Completely and utterly rejected. So, yeah, 18 years into my life, and as many girls as I'm friends with and hang around with, I've never had a girlfriend, I'm a virgin. I'm a total sap. A romantic fool. I was explaining earlier tonight that if you want to know my philosophy on romance, throw in a Queen album. Play yourself some "Good Old Fashion Loverboy", or "Somebody to Love". I'm far from emo, and not quite a wimp. Am I a bit more sensitive than other guys? Not more than average, but a bit more sympathetic and empathetic. But, yeah, all the girls I know do go for that "alpha male" guy. The "bad guy". The guy looking for a one night stand who puts up a nice facade. All of my friends who are this "alpha male" type admit it, too. But, hell, I figure it's not worth it to change. I'd rather have a girl who likes me for me. One of the few cases in which I'm an idealist.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 08-31-2007 at 01:11 AM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    It's this kind of BS I don't buy.
    I edited the content to be AF friendly...

Yeah, I never bought into this garbage. It's just silly. The emo thing is so in these days girls eat that junk up. I know tons of girls who want to tie up people like Trent Reznor, Conor Orberst, and Gerard Way and just do it until they both die of exhaustion. It's old, that alpha male "real man" thing. Some women just find it damn unattractive.
    Sir, you have just called Trent Reznor an Emo. I suggest we take this outside, sir.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am also proof of that quote but thats because I really don't try. I would love a GF and the benefits. At this point in my life where I am still too young to want a relationship, I really just don't push the envelope. If the girl likes me for how I am 75% of the time, she really dig the other 25%.

I know true love doesn't exist but wheres the harm in trying.

But that emo crap is true. A guy I knew ugly as heck... throw the emo card, poof chicks were all over him.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Sir, you have just called Trent Reznor an Emo. I suggest we take this outside, sir.
    Pistols?
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I've got 100 rupees on Manhattan

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i've got 100 rupees on them both losing interest in the duel, then going to get something to drink. Maybe some snacks. And watching TV, fliping through channals while commenting and grunting to eachother that there isn't anything on.
    Then they'll get their computers together, and play multiplayer DOS games.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

=O Well, I guess since I'm the guy in the relationship, this applies to me.

Yeah, I've always been the nice guy. Call me in the midle of the night, I'll comfort you, heck well make out if you feel like experimenting. Maybe even date a bit before you realize that I don't have that dangly thing you apparently need. Then you shatter my heart and spit on the ashes. Real nice.

Though, I'm not a virgin. Lucky me.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Umm, nice guys get married, have children, and support their family.
    Because having children requires having sex or adopting, I think most 'nice guys' get 'laid'. They don't get STDs or Baby-Mamas though, if that counts for anything.

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Umm, nice guys get married, have children, and support their family.
    Because having children requires having sex or adopting, I think most 'nice guys' get 'laid'. They don't get STDs or Baby-Mamas though, if that counts for anything.

EXACTLY!!! okay so maybe nice guys werent the ones getting the girls in highschool...but nice guys are the ones who are more devoted in their relationships. i really do think that nice guys get laid..they just dont find the right girls. girls can be so..stupid in picking the guy with the looks or the fat wallet..or the one whos popular. well..coming from me..i am that nerdy girl who lusted over the hot popular guy, but i knew i would never be with him because thatll lead to hearache. ..though i am married..i married the guy that xero described. he was always the friend best friend..but never the boyfriend. though he maybe shy at times..he is the sweetest guy ever, he writes poems, and his letters me to are amazeing. hes quite the sweet talker,but just because he can open up and be sentimental, doesnt make him any less of a man. he somtimes puts up that hard alpha male persona..but thats not his true nature at all. the only time i see that alpha male come out..that savage beast is in the bed room. other than that..hes kind. to me..nice guys are the ones who will be loyal and faithful..now im not putting down any other guy..im not saying that theyre unfailthful..but they usually dont want the family thing as much as a nice guy does..and thats what i was looking for..i didnt want a guy to go party with and go clubbing with..i wanted a family man..and thats what i got.

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I personally have no experience with this. My friends (two of them) all play the nice guy card, and they never get what they want. Uh... my best friend talked to this girl for two years, and even managed to get her to break up with her boyfriend for him. But they never did anything at all, and she went back with the original boyfriend.

My other friend had the same thing happen to him too. But they both had the opportunity to get laid they just chose not to do it. Idk, where I'm from there's enough girls for all of us to have a gf so it's not really about which guys get laid more...
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oooooh....touchy topic
    if you ask me, better suited to P2P
    Anywho, I quite disagree with that statement.
    The "nice" guys with these problems aren't looking for nice girls which is how they end up in these situations.
    I use quotes cos real nice guys are after more than sex...they want the long-term relationship.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 12:53 PM
    Threads

I think I disagree. Well, only stupid girls think that nice guys arent 'cool', or what-so-ever.

Anyways, sex is only the matter of love.

(im still a virgin and talk bout this stuff...oh dear..)
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I'm surprised there arent more girls posting their own two cents on this subject...
    Anyways, I think the nice guys do get laid, perhaps not as often as the others, but its usually a lot more meaningful
    Mostof the guys who only get in relationships for the action end up having plent of slutty girlfriends in high school, but will inevadably be alone, bald, and living in thier mothers basement by the time they are about 30 or so...
    On the other hand, the nice guys usually are single in high school and such, and a few have at least a couple of decent girlfriends throughout their high school years. These are the guys who end up in a devoted, meaningful relationship, not to meantion they probably get some action pretty often >.>
    So my opinion, I think that nice guys do in fact, get laid >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

In the long run, the nice guy gets the nice girl. They take the time to find the right person for them, instead of rushing into a bunch of relationships for the sake of looking "cool." Quality over quantity. Nice guys do get laid. They're just somewhat more responsible about it.
    The alpha male gets the girl with five STD's and six kids all from different fathers. I don't know about anyone else, but if I was a guy, that sure wouldn't sound appealing.

Junior Member Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke has much to be proud of Ever Uke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2007 10:00 AM
    Threads

Ugh! This has to be my least favorite stereotype! Nice guys do get laid, plenty! But it doesn't really matter in the long run, does it? 'Nice' guys tend to be the smart guys as I've noticed. Life is about more than sex and they know that.

And just an fyi, I am a nice guy, and I am a virgin and looking for my true love. Just not the first person I can screw.

You should cry if you feel
    like it. If you have nothi
    ng to cry for, then you ha
    ve nothing to live for as
    well.
    Kou Hiko
    "Senkaiden Houshin Engi"

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Nice guys may not get laid first, but you'll end up with the better girl.

Girls that go for the jerks aren't what you want anyway.

I'm living proof that the title of this thread is correct. I've always been the nice guy. Girls come to me for help, I've gotten calls early in the morning when they break up with their boyfriends. I'm a shoulder to cry on. Need help with your homework? Okay. Need to borrow a bit of money? I guess I could. Need a ride somewhere? Sure. I've heard "you're such a sweet guy" more than you could possibly imagine. But, every time I've asked a girl out? Completely and utterly rejected. So, yeah, 18 years into my life, and as many girls as I'm friends with and hang around with, I've never had a girlfriend.
    Xero, I was the girl version of that for 18 years too. It'll happen oneday so just hang in there. (probably when you least expect it.) >.>
    Last edited by Buruku; 08-31-2007 at 09:16 AM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ever Uke View Post
    Ugh! This has to be my least favorite stereotype! Nice guys do get laid, plenty! But it doesn't really matter in the long run, does it? 'Nice' guys tend to be the smart guys as I've noticed. Life is about more than sex and they know that.

And just an fyi, I am a nice guy, and I am a virgin and looking for my true love. Just not the first person I can screw.
    lol, too bad most other guys dont think like you ^.^
    Currently in most males minds sex= true love
    My advice to guys is you should look for love, not sex. If you not-nice guys wanna get laid, go to a big city and find a prostitute or something Sex is easy to find, true love isnt! Nice guys should get laid more than the not-nice guys in my opinion! ^.^
    ~*Sorry for going off-topic for a minute there ^.^;*~

~Facebook

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, double posted on accident x.x;
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 08-31-2007 at 09:14 AM.

~Facebook

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information