AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't buy things made in china plz..

Banned Forum / Chat Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 04:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Don't buy things made in china plz..

Why? China is a communist country that hates the USA. They grow in power every time you buy a chinese item from the store. They are growing in power to one day take over the USA. Not only are they making loads of money off of us, but we also owe them alot of money. Eventually they will own this country through money and the last step will be to invade us.

I just want you all to know where your money is going >.>

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

many countries hate the USA ^^; not all will start wars over it.
    china is the next world power, and it's not a matter of being worried about it, but a matter of balancing another one in with the rest.
    smart countries right now are getting on china's good side and setting up huge trade deals with them to benefit both countries.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Banned Forum / Chat Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin is infamous around these parts Najishin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    china is the next world power, and it's not a matter of being worried about it, but a matter of balancing another one in with the rest.
    smart countries right now are getting on china's good side and setting up huge trade deals with them to benefit both countries.
    Actually, one of China's goals is to take over the USA. :-/

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^; you play to many games if ya think that. maby to many fear based news programs aswell. be afraid, cause it gives them more viewers ^^;

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Most things are made in china. Deal with it.
    Peddle the conspiracy theories somewhere else Agent Moulder.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, clearly you people have no clue. Ill just stop because its a waste of my time

Member Batz has a spectacular aura about Batz has a spectacular aura about Batz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

Lol, and how will the Chinese invasion get to the US. Will they blockade with their diseal subs? Will they got thru Japan and make a deal with the Russians? World powers don't want to fight. It costs too much money and the possibility of being bombed out of business are too great. The most you will see out of China is an invasion of Taiwan one day, if even that, and the USA will probably let it happen. Go study economics, you will release that China balances its economy on the USA. In addition, they have a people who don't want to fight in a war. Most likely never going to happen. However, if you are truly worried, move out of the US.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you realize how many things are made in China?

My 360 Controller is made in china. My remote control for my TV is. My Ipod probably was, I don't feel like taking the cover off to check. China isn't as powerful as the US, and it probably wont ever be. That's like saying not to buy things made in Taiwain, because they're going to come blow us up, because we're giving money to that country.

This country THRIVES off of import and export. Sure we could probably self sustain, but we -need- things from other countries. We can't supply all our cities with oil, or gas. So we import it. We make excess of certain things, fabrics, food, etc, and we EXport that.

Something tells me you missed that entire semester in school, kid.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

dont say that. bcoz i blieve ppl hv their right to buy anything what they want .no matter whre the things come from.. WHO AGREE WIF ME??

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post

Yup i would agree with you on that..i got loads of things made in china im not going to give them up for you.

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

I don't think that would be possible.

How many things are made in China? And even if we do try to buy from other countries...the thing is, more things are made in China, plus their products are cheaper than most other countries' products. If we do stop, sure we "save" the USA, but how about us? Will the USA save us as well? (Note: Just wanna say that I'm not mad at the USA or anything; heck, my church's archbishop is American.)

And I'm okay with China being the next world power. It is inevitable; you can see how smart China was to cheapen their products.

Another note: I'm not communist, and I don't plan on being one, but this is what I think.

It's probably time that the USA steps down.

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Najishin View Post
    Why? China is a communist country that hates the USA. They grow in power every time you buy a chinese item from the store. They are growing in power to one day take over the USA. Not only are they making loads of money off of us, but we also owe them alot of money. Eventually they will own this country through money and the last step will be to invade us.
    I just want you all to know where your money is going >.>
    Wow this is the most stupid topic I've seen in ages.

So wait let me get this straight. You are saying I should buy items from china because for once they are becoming successful? After all the years of famine and difficulties you are telling us to stop and make sure a billion people go back to poverty? How dare you try to come in here and tell us why its good to send a billion humans back to poverty and how dare you think that we should stop buying things from china because you are afraid that china will invade America some day. Which by the way is completely ridicules. Ill give 3 reasons why:
    1) China wont invade the US because it could start a nuclear war.
    2) Why would they even want to invade the US? You said because it was one of chinas goals? Tell me who told you that? Was it one of your school friends?
    3) You forgot the most important part of china becoming successful. Your afraid they will invade because they are a communist country, but your forgetting basic politics. If china become very wealthy then it change to democracy because all the rich people will be upset that they have no political power at all.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by afuku View Post
    dont say that. bcoz i blieve ppl hv their right to buy anything what they want .no matter whre the things come from.. WHO AGREE WIF ME??
    I agree with you. And also with Wolfwood
    Over-saturating since '07

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the light of this blatant flamebait, I'd like to remember people not to feed the trolls.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by [unlimited] View Post
    I agree with you. And also with Wolfwood
    tq for r support my lil bro.^^

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    In the light of this blatant flamebait, I'd like to remember people not to feed the trolls.
    It's not a troll when they're actually trying to start a discussion. Why post off topic if you don't have anything to add to the conversation?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i heard MS is helping china set up the internet all over their country while restricting lots of stuff from their people at the same time (like sites showing events in history china wants kept a secret to its own ^^; )
    thats just an example of a company seeing china's future and wanting in on it ^^

still, not buying anything made in china?
    dosnt seem possible. take a look around ya house and count how many items have "made in china" stamped into it. over 90% of my stuff is ^^;;;

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey View Post
    It's not a troll when they're actually trying to start a discussion. Why post off topic if you don't have anything to add to the conversation?
    It is a flamebait. Posting inflammatory anti-asian topics in a forum that obviously is very pro-asia is a textbook example of a flamebait.

Trolls don't need to be spammers posting nonsense like "black pepel ar gey!" in 20 threads, trolling can also be more elaborate... like this thread. It is actually very nicely done, this thread. It's not over the top enough to actually get it closed, yet the poster has with roughly 100 words managed to stir up half a page of heated discussion (of which he really only part took in the first post).
    Last edited by Eris; 03-28-2007 at 07:11 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member deaddingo will become famous soon enough deaddingo will become famous soon enough deaddingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 01:40 AM
    Threads

China's products are cheap because of sweatshops. The USA takes advantage of this because it means cheaper products. Sweatshops employ young children to make products and pay them very little. I try to avoid buying sweatshop made products, but it has absolutely nothing to do with me thinking that China is going to overtake the world or anything.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

I can't believe this is actually a thread.

Virtually half, if not more, of US import/export is via China. I'm pretty sure my DOG was made in China. The people of China [generally 9 out of 10] hate their own government. However, it has been out of their reach to change, be it by fear or other methods. The Chinese government is in a pretty comfortable place where they have all the power and have given the people the choice to follow or die.

You'd figure with 1,313,973,713 people (as of July 2006) that a revolt would be something to seriously consider, but they really just don't have the means of doing so.

Over half that population is also lower class, and their lower class is faaaar beyond ours (the US'). It's burn victims, diseased, sickly, ill, etcetc. You name it and it's there. Poverty is a very serious problem there and destroying their economy because of the choices of their government is a horrible thing to do. (Not to say that five people could destroy the Chinese economy, but you know what I'm saying.)

Really, I don't think this is a matter of flamebaiting, rather than just being uneducated.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    2) Why would they even want to invade the US? You said because it was one of chinas goals? Tell me who told you that? Was it one of your school friends?
    Haha i think that he got that info from www.Drunkenramblings.gov/gullible.php

ps. its not a real website for those who try to go there!!

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Don't buy things from communists eh? So that would mean...no food and stuff from my own country? (Laos) Well, that's absurd!

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

China being communist is not the problem for we see at guantanamo bay, that even democratic states tend to "bend" human rights sometimes -_-"
    For the same moral base you could say "dont buy american" but that is stupid, since economy today depends on oversea markets, outsourcing and in/export.
    As people stated before, China is on their way to become a second world power eventually and that is not necessarily a bad thing, since europe (where i live) unfortunately is not close enough yet to get to that state and i dont think leaving the world to one super power only would be the best way to go.
    Last edited by LavaBug; 03-28-2007 at 09:18 AM.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

China would require the support of it's people to become a "second world power", and it currently doesn't possess that. A government alone cannot sustain a countries all.

"Bending" human rights exists consistently throughout history and is currently living history. Communism, though a good idea, will probably never be a successful form of running government, as it does not take into account human nature. Also, the communist ideals that the Chinese government follows is "All for one, none for all". Meaning that instead of being equal, it's put the itself (the government and its officials, particularly Mao who was the leader from WW2 through 1978) before it's people and holds all benefits.

Though no longer considered to be run by a singular group, the People's Republic of China isn't doing too hot, either.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

China is kind of like a factory. they got entire cities just meant for making one certain product. it's hard to imagine human emotion in their kind of enviroment (also green skies arnt nice to look at >_> )
    makes ya thankful for what you have when comparing it to your own life.

Closed Thread

Thread Information