AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Naruto: Leafs in the Wind

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

The crow flew up and landed infront of grigori at a safe distance. he had a feeling this one needed to be watched. He cawed and bent his head to pull a large a rainworm from the ground and swallowing it. After a blinking a few times he flew up and over grigori making sure to leave a dropping his head before turning and flew the other way.

He met up with another crow a female this time and she flew to the cave. Reaper raised her hand when she heard the flapping off wings and the crow landed. she listend to the cawing "i see..keep a eye on them"she smiled as the crow flew away again. she was gonna be busy the next few weeks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Kaitsuri watched as bodies fell to her feet. Her whole left arm, which she transformed into a drill sheltered with bones was covered with the blood of the few ninjas she just brutally killed. Killing seemed to satisfy her in a way she can never explain yet it was in her mind not to kill that much, she should only kill when she needed to protect herself. And that time seemed to have come.

It was unlucky for the ninjas she met along the way that she decided to wander near the border of grass and rain, where she knew a great battle was happening. At first, she ignored them and continued to walk on. But when one of them threw a kunai at her, which she dodged easily, she hesitated no longer.

"Maybe not the best spot to wander... Considering I'm on their hit list." she whispered to herself while transforming her arm back, gazing at the dead bodies.

She perfectly knew about what was happening and in reality, didn't care that much about the outcome. She could care less about who would win as long as no one involved her at all.

She began to run away quickly, watching her surrounding in case other ninjas appear and try to take her life as well. Though she wasn't in alliance with both sides, she was a missing-nin and therfore, was hunted by the villages.

After some time, Kaitsuri found herself near a cave. Being a human, she was tired and needed rest. She entered the cave, and used it as a shelter for the night.
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Soul Taker Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye is a name known to all Deathsye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:26 AM
    Threads

"Isn't it a shame Tsunade that we always meet under dire circamstances?" asked Snicker with a slight chuckle. "Never casually or in good fun...After all of this is over we should really get to know each other better." he said suavely as he did with most women. "None of that at this time of course."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Reaper heard someone enter her cave and stood moving as silent as possible through the water. Her sycther in her hand and her chakra surpressed. She saw someone near the enterance and spoke knowing the echoing of the cave would make it difficult to pinpoint her "who are you" she held her scyther ready to a battle.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

'Oh, right...' Sariento immeaditly stood up, remembering there some meeting of a kind to get to. 'Recruiting is ever so great...' she rolled her eyes, walking along the barren grass field.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Letting the white and indigo swirl fade from his eyes back into a crimson luster, he leaned against a tree, his blade was back in it's sheath.. for now. As the time had passed he had taken in the chakra of several rain ninja and a few unlucky grass shinobi. He cracked his neck slowly as a small group of sound ninja had come upon his position, he was at the edge of the small wooded area looking out into the fields of tall grass while the three approached.

Ryuno tilted his head up letting his eyes rest towards the sky while he felt them gathering chakra, readying themselves it seemed. That must mean they know who he is...

"You! Blind one, who are you?" The leader was gathering chakra into his palms as he stepped forwards looking at Zenki with narrow eyes.

The Blind one brought his eyes down, the somewhat faded crimson irises came into their sights and they gasped as it shot up into white flames then a glow. Ryuno reached out a hand into the air and in his palm came the hilt of the Akioniken, the Fallen Devil sword. He didn't even draw it fully into existence before disappearing, reappearing in the center of the group of three.

They all let out screams of fear, terrible fear as they felt their very life force be ripped away by each cut. He slashed in a swirl and a fluid downward spiral, all three saw the blue and purple streams of their very chakra enter his eyes before burning up into black flames eating them away until their bones dropped where they stood. Once they hit the ground they shattered into nothing.

The blade was back into nonexistence before anyone would be able to see what it looked like if around. He took his cane in hand and started off on the road tapping the ground lightly to show his way while his eyes let out the purple mist of chakra exhaust.

"Mmm...seven seconds..." He whispered to himself as he went.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 06:24 PM
    Threads

Warui spun around. "I thought I felt something following me" she said grinning. Infront of her stood two Rain village ninja. "What do you want?" Warui asked them. "We want you to hand over the scroll" The first one demanded. Warui chuckled. "If you want this scroll come and get it!" she stated. The first rain ninja jumped at her with amazing speed and shoved a kunai knife into her left shoulder. Warui screamed in pain. She jumped back and started making hand signs. "Shadow sword jutsu!" then a katana formed out of the shadows surrounding warui. Warui grabbed the katana and shoved it straight through the ninja jumping at her. Warui began making handsigns again. "Shadow shurikan storm!" Warui shouted as shurikan shot out from the shadows surrounding the second ninja imbeding themselves into him. "Man I have to get this scroll to the hokage before someone else gets it." Warui said jumping off towards the village hidden in the leaf.

^Signature made by me

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

OOC: just a small post to say I am here.

BIC: Rain and alyssa was siting there whating for Tsunade to come out and talk with ever one.
    "So...Bored!" alyssa said with disapponitment
    "Well, do you know how to play strip poker?" Rain said with a smile.
    Alyssa stands and hits Rain on the head.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((Hey, is the "meeting" or recruiting happening right now? Roleplay wise?))

Sariento arrived at the meeting, silently standing behind the crowd. Geez.... She really didn't want to do this.

((Writer's block. T_T ))

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaitsuri heard a voice echoing deep inside the cave. "Someone's in here?" she silently said. She stayed at the entrance, not wanting to be attacked by an unknown person. She took out a bone sword from her right arm and turned her left arm into a drill, preparing herself for anything.

The cave was dark and only the entrace was visible in Kaitsuri's eyes. The voice that she heard a while ago echoed in her mind. She was thinking if she would tell that stranger who she was but she was also thinking that that person might attack her unexpectedly after.

She kept quiet and waited at the entrance to see what the person in the cave would do.
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reaper felt no ill intent from her 'what should i do..'she thought. she had not had human company in years and she was not really desperate for it either. she frowned 'probely a traveler wanted to rest for the night'she thought and spoke again "you can stay as long as you leave me be and do not attack me" she relaxed "i have no reason to fight since i don't know you" she turned and quitly walked on the water and grabbed her cloak. Moving to the other side she came upon a smal island where a straw bed lay. she yawned and laid down putting her sycther near her and the cloak over her as a blanket.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaitsuri heard what was said and sighed. "Thank God..." she whispered. She turned her left arm back to normal but remained holding her bone sword on her right. Though she heard the voice clearly, she was still suspicious and will not bring her guard down.

She walked deeper in the cave, not too deep though. After a while, her eyes became accustomed to the darkness of the cave. She could see the outlines of the rocks that surrounded her.

"Maybe I should stay here..."

She sat down and rested her back on the rocky wall. Bones began to sprout from the ground covering her so she'd be protected while she slept. And without another thought, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
    [ "danie"]

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All that which previously happened with Ryuno had been two days before, now he was on a rocky road stepping on the stones without fear. He took in a slow, deep, breath. The air was thinner perhaps, but he wasn't at any elevation, he knew he was on the flat ground. The rocks cracked under his sandals only enough for a few pops. He tapped his cane in his direction, forwards following the road until he could hear an echo, some calling of a sort.

"you can stay as long as you leave me be and do not attack me"

A second echo..

"Maybe I should stay here..."

He opened his dull crimson eyes to the darkness that was his vision, he felt no need for the Onikirigetsu now. They were of no ill intent by the way it seemed. He stepped a small bit into the cave, and he heard the breath of someone resting after an upheaval of a sort.

"Mmm... rocks? Encasing?" He said lightly to himself before calling into the cave "A lonely masseur looking for work... anybody here need a massage?" His voice was full and confident though lacking in total character. "I'm just a blind one, looking for work and maybe some rest... can you spare me the means to either?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

reaper groaned as she heard someone speak. she stood and walked back over the water stopped at the shore her sycther in her hand. she tapped her foot on the ground for a moment "i have no need for anything, you can rest but if you wish conversation talk to the other one" she stated a bit coldly. she walked back over the water to her island in the back.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Itachi walks tward the light slowly lifting his mask.
    "Is it time yet, Itachi-sama?" asks Kisha.
    "No, not just yet. Let Tobi play with his prey." replied Itachi,"We shall strike when he least expects it. You must understand that,Kisha, you have been with me the longest."
    "Yes, Itachi-sama. I understand." says Kisha."
    They disappear into the darkness once more. The mask slipping out of his hand and into the shadows of the alley.
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Junior Member Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Kazuki woke with a yawn, confused as to why he was sleeping on the floor of his greenhouse. " Whatever. Probably fell asleep while watering the plants again" he thought. After tending the bamboo, he headed outside to see where he could get some breakfast and a new mission, seeing as how he was both starving and bored out of his skull. Moments after walking outside Kazuki realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and people were staring at the half-naked ninja eating an ice cream cone. " Oops" Kazuki thought. After going back to his house for clothes, he headed over to the Hokage's office in the usual manner. ( taking the long way )
    I'm a kitty. ...Meow.

"Nothing is louder than the end of a song that has always been there"

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaitsuri slowly opened her eyes at the sound of another's voice. "This cave is become quite popular..." she thought with a slight smirk present on her face.

A voice echoed originating from the deeper part of the cave.

"i have no need for anything, you can rest but if you wish conversation talk to the other one"

"A little harsh..." she had said out loud, hoping that that person would hear that statement. A quiet snicker escaped her lips after she said those words. She turned her head to the deeper part of the cave, hoping to catch even a tiny glimpse of that person but only saw darkness. "Shoot... and I heard footsteps..." she thought.

Kaitsuri moved her gaze from that part of the cave towards the entrance where she sought the figure that just entered. Another had come in the cave though she wasn't excited to meet a new faces. The voice she heard gave Kaitsuri the idea that he was male. She wanted to stand up and take a closer look at him but the bones that enclosed her proved to be nuisances. Kaitsuri knew she could just make the bones disappear but she'd rather not, partly wary of the two ninjas that she resided in between of.

Kaitsuri closed her eyes and spoke, "Do as you wish..."
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Do as I wish...? So no massages here eh?" He walked into the cave with his blind eyes open, be brought the cane to the wall at the side as to guide his way. He could feel the damp air of the cave and the wind pulling the old air out while pushing the new in. He took a seat at his knees and propped his cane at his shoulder letting the edge sink slightly into the cave floor. It was hard to tell he was a ninja, being blind in all wasn't a good factor to most in the shinobi world and his disposition seemed full of humility. though as no one could ever tell, that's just the demon sleeping before it rises up from it's pit;ready to lash out.

But he had control over it for the most part. Sitting alone a few meters from the one called Kaitsuri, he shifted his weight on his knees lightly and sighed a small bit. At that point he slouched his head down and turned his eyes to the darkness. He was debating on whether or not he should activate his Onikirigetsu, but in the darkness of the cave it would only reveal his true identity. He didn't need possible foes now, not when he was resting.

"The air... it's so damp today..." He said lowly to himself, as though nobody would listen.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reaper listened to the tapping of the cane until he sat down. Then she spoke "ten meters from your right is a lake, it isent deep but you probely break your neck if you fall in" She sighed and sat up sensing something "finally"she mutterd and pulled on her cloak and grabbed her scythe. She walked over the water and stopped on the shore "three..two..one". Suddenly outside screaming and flapping of wings was heard. She smirked her crows got him, she sallomed the around the other two and dashed out of the cave slicing the final bandits head whom had escaped and followed her. she yawned as her cloak swayed in the night wind and turned to walk into the cave leaving the body for the forest animals.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: well I wasn't here this weekend so here is an opener post for Lin
    BIC: Lin stood near the back of the crowd. Tsunade wasn't out yet. Sariento stood beside her later. Lin turned her masked face slightly seeming to weigh the new-comer. Without ceremony she looked backto the front having obviously decided Sariento wasn't going to be much good for a conversation. Some seemed nervous of her. Not surprising she hadn't spoken to anyone since she arrived.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I think Tsunade is speaking for the Leaf Alliance, right?

"God, forget it. I could've taken out those soldiers ten mintues ago!" Sariento sighed. She wasn't even sure if the leader would come out. Geez....
    She didn't care who was watching her at that point. Noting Lin, Sariento crossed her arms. She sometimes hated when people stared at her. Well... it'd be nice to talk to someone who doesn't know your bad personality. Without realizing, she turned to face her.

'No.... no...' her mind stopped. Although, her face seemed to soften, now staring at Lin and waiting for her to introduce herself. It was a bad habit of hers. She'd always waited for the first person to speak.
    Last edited by Reniti; 04-02-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaitsuri felt the cold air brush against her as she heard footsteps past. Prior to that, a scream was heard from the outside of the cave. "Another person?" she said. Her eyes opened once again at the noise that issued from outside. She focused her gaze at the outline of a person standing at the entrance. "Must be the one who was here before me.." she thought.

Pondering at what that person was doing made Kaitsuri curious. A huge bone sprouted at the outside of the cave and her head emerged from it. "Bandits?" she thought, seeing the clothing of the dead people sprawled on the ground. She looked the severed body of those bandits, their heads detached and missing.

"Only bandits..."

She quickly turned her attention to the entrance and saw that that person had already entered. She sighed. With that, her head vanished from the bone and the bone itself dug back into the ground, back to her body.

"Oh well..." she said, quickly closing her eyes once more, wishing that there were no more interuptions to her sleep.
    [ "danie"]

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Lin waited for Sariento to say something. Whe she didn't Lin took the intiative "Lin" She said stretching out a hand "What's you name?" Half the people currently standing near her jumped. Well that's what you got when you didn't speak to anyone until some strange girl shows up. Lin thought sarcastically. A few of the nin were staring at her those were the brave ones. THe others just slowly backed away from the strange ANBU.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm...." Sariento curled her lips into her mouth, as if asking to be slapped. "Sariento." she shook Lin's hand. Although Sariento was always rude, she just couldn't help it. Everyone out there were idiots.
    Judging by Lin's appearence, it was assumed she was of high rank. Sariento was only a Genin. "Let me guess... Chunin? Sensei-san? Or ANBU?" she asked.
    Last edited by Reniti; 04-03-2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: I felt like it.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Grigori had waited for some time before the scout force had regroup and left to return to the main sound base in the region in preperation for the the coming advance on the Grass villiage. He kept pace with them bounding along the trees once more, letting his mind slick back and forth across his conciousness... gazing at its depths, sweet and flowing.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information