AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign Ups: Seeing Through

Member narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 01:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Ups: Seeing Through

As you step up with the other volunteers to the stone table waiting before you in this dark cave the old man lets out a long sigh.

"I am so glad to see such a dedication to our cause. But we will need more then dedication to defeat the Illuminati. They're forces have been spreading and they now control ten countries through their puppets. Yes I know it sounds impossible to take them down, but through perseverance and dedication, with a little help of the one true god, I believe we can take him down. Now with that said I will need six people to go out and take down the leader of this vile society, killing him won't win the war but the moral of his troops will fall greatly. Now I ask you brave men and women to describe your self, whether you are a mage trained in the channeling of your heka, a stealthy thief, or a warrior of some renown from the far east. I accept anyone’s help."

(put down your character info ((the stuff on char sheet)) all rules from the RB apply if you break any rules that character will not be accepted, three breaks and you will not be allowed to join period, you may make a speech if you want

This is official and will be played using the BESM game mechanics in the chat, you will be allowed 35cp(character points), and have 12 to 20 be spent in attributes, you will be allowed to have four defects, plz keep to the guidelines or your character will not be accepted.

Ex((I expect the looks history and personality to be much more detailed))
    Name:Narian
    Stats:Body:4 Mind:9 Soul:10
    Attributes:Magic Flame:3(2 pl)((points per lvl, you decide a right amount but if i disagree then you will change it)) Blast wave:6(1 pl)
    Looks:A white haired old man.
    History:Grew up a mage.
    Personality:A weird crazy hyper man.

If you have any questions feel free to ask)

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not an Approved RPG.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information