AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sswars: Chasidy

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Default Sswars: Chasidy

Well here it is:

Tell meh what ya guys think! Chasidy is the character that intrigues me the most so I made a sig out of her. Personally I think this is one of my best ones so far along with the blue tech sig I made which is in my gallery^^
    Last edited by Beyond The Grave; 03-24-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: The pic was stretched! ;_; As my friend kindly pointed out....

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

TheNannie Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2014 04:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it looks very artistic, the colour purple fits to the charrecters way of standing and it brings out the colour of her eyes and clothing. I like the water mark at the back. *thumbs up* I don't have a liking to only one anime or manga charrecter.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 05:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aww Chassy looks so pretty on it!

Thank you very much for sending it over to us! We both love it and posted it on the sswars site!

www.sheynaplamondon.com

Family; Sister: Myrra // Mom: Mina-mom

Member flynerd33 is infamous around these parts flynerd33 is infamous around these parts flynerd33 is infamous around these parts flynerd33 is infamous around these parts flynerd33 is infamous around these parts flynerd33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 03:24 PM
    Threads

hey make 1 for gaara cause thats hottt

thaNKX NESPA

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, a Chassy sig! Glad you like her character =3 I think the sig came out nicely, pretty colors and I love the bg! Two teeny things, the resizing of her in the background could have been done better, unless you were intending to make a more horizontal look. Also I think the font could have been done differently. But that is an awesome siggy, beautious *_* And I agree I think it's one of your best yet =D Keep up the awesome work!

OH, btw like LPS said she put it on sswars, it's on the bottom of the page HERE for all to see <3

Thanks again for the donation~!
    Last edited by .Gogo; 03-24-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

You both are very welcome, I really enjoyed doing it. Yeah I meant for it to go horizontal, and I had a time trying to get it the way I wanted it...and it still didn't come out right to me >.< The font? I tried to think of something stylish and suck but simple but if you have a suggestion then I will change it for ya^^. Woot! I'm glad my graphic though is on the page*dances* Plus I'm glad that you both like it so enjoy the donation!

Member YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

its good its good, but it could be tons better, the sig itself is good but the render is alittle bit disturbing, ijust dont see why you like it, but i guess you have your reason, if it were a differnet picture that sig would absolutely blow all of mine away.

Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YoruichiSan View Post
    its good its good, but it could be tons better, the sig itself is good but the render is alittle bit disturbing, ijust dont see why you like it, but i guess you have your reason, if it were a differnet picture that sig would absolutely blow all of mine away.
    Well it's a donation to a webcomic site for a character that I liked. I've made another of the same style if you checkout out my gallery >.> Plus I didn't mind working with the images, they were a fun and challenging way to work with drawings instead of clean cut renders ya know ^^; You would understand if you read the rest of the thread for better clarity.

Member YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

lol yeah now tha tyou mention it, thats a really neat sig dammit! how did u make that tech like backgrond? did u use tech brushes or did you just like i dunno?

Closed Thread

Thread Information