AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

Junior Member Kamilli is on a distinguished road Kamilli's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 09:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ray woke up startled. She checked the clock, she sighed,She has to meet James soon, which is always a pain. She jumped out of bed grabed her shoulder bag and walked out of her dorm bumping into her room mate, Mia.
    "Watch it Rachel." she mummbled,
    "Shut up..." Ray growled. They don't get along very well.

Ray slowly walked out of the dorms making her way twoards town. Ray looked down at her watch in doing so she bumbed into someone falling onto the ground on top of the person.
    "Ugh! Oh geez." she groaned. "I am soooo sorry!" She looked down at the person under her, it was James.
    "You can't seem to control your urges for me can you Ray?" he smirked.
    "Not now James...I'm uh..late for class." she lied.
    "Class? Very funny Ray there are no classes for a while. In fact I believe you owe me your time." he said. Ray got up and dusted herself off. "Ugh. Fine where are we going?" she mummbled.
    "Well, geez you don't have to look all gloomy about it. It's just a date." James said while standing up. Ray looked up at his blue eyes, "Yeah right..."
    "What do you take me for?"
    "A stalker."
    "Ouch Rach, that kills." James put his hand over his heart and pretended to die.
    "Lets just get this over with. Where are we going?" Ray said irritated.
    James got up and put his hands up.
    "Okay okay! So I got the feeling that you would be p.o.ed about the fact that you wouldn't be able to knock the balls of a Di.."
    "Yeah so what's your point?" Ray cut in.

"I found away you could help out..."

"James, I am only a 2nd year. The only thing I know how to work well is a long range weapon. I can't do anything at the momment."

"Will you stop cutting in! Well I've got someone who could teach you the basics of flying the.."

"Like I said I can't!" Ray shouted and walked back towards her dorm. James ran to her and grabed her shoulders.

"Listen to me! What's your big deal? I thought you wanted to avenge your brothers death and this is your chance to do so!"

"I'd like to do so and live to tell about it."

"If you really wanted to you would do what ever it takes!"
    He argued.
    Ray looked down at her feet. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Ray?Ray I'm sorry Ray I didn't mean to.."

"I can't okay James. Space just isn't for me." Ray wiped her eyes and walked away. What a day this turned out to be. Ray decided to go back to her room grab her weapon and go to the shooting range. It always helped her clear her mind.
    Last edited by Kamilli; 04-15-2007 at 09:00 AM. Reason: stuffz
    Batteries not included...

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You have a point," Vorridian said, "But splitting up our fighters into two groups that attack the enemy increases the chance of them shooting each other with crossfire." He turned to give Max a look that he hoped would play out on his mostly featureless face as one of tolerance.

"Logically, we'd have to pull back ST-04*'s firing solutions in range to where they wouldn't pose a threat to our fighters. Also, while flanking maneuvers may be preferred on land, in space they can work less than efficently at times. Having our fighters fly through the formation makes it more difficult for them to pull a firing solution, what with our fighters flying around their ships, and it increases the chances of their friendly fire."

"In the next few days," the Admiral continued, "Flight instructors should focus on friendly fire doctrine, formation flying, and radio/sensor silence procedures. Those who are dedicated to ground combat should focus on urban warfare, seek-and-destroy, squad combat, and zone control. I'll need my mechanics and technicians keeping my guns firing, the lights on, and the holes patched."

Vorridian felt good. He was back in his element. He was a Selvadt back in water*. Command fit him like a glove, and he liked the glove. "Anyone who doesn't have a question is dismissed," He finished.

*Selvadt evolved from an amphibian ancestor. Hence gills, smooth skin, and other features.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Well thats me told! He does have a point though and Aierial Combat was never my best subject. Max smiled and nodded, before leaving the classroom. Atleast I had the guts to actullay voice my opnion rather than just sit idle though.

He made his way to his dorm, thinking of what the few days left would hold. People had allready started to get worried, cramming their heads with last minute battle techniques and abilities; training like mad.
    Max slid out of the packed hallway, into his room and tossed his hat onto his bed. He sat down, laying Lilly's case at his side and pondered.
    My shooting is up to scratch; with my rifle and my revolver; and using cover is second nature to me. He sratched his head. Max had ment to get his haircut; as it started to droop in front of his face; but didn't really matter now.
    I suppose I could boot up a Droid or 2 and practise my Melee abilities. Wouldn't exactly hurt.

The droid's internal systems clicked and clanked as they warmed up. The cooling systems whirred into life and the few remaining lights flashed on. Sevros and gears cranked into action and the droid stood upright before running it's standard checks. Max loaded in the traing commands and set the sensitivity setting before taking his greatcoat off. He grabbed a ball and threw it toward's the droid. Dust puffed into the air as a metalic hand smashed the ball down. Sensitive needs a bit of calibration, but a bit of a challenge dosen't hurt.
    Max readied a 'Training Sword'. A bit smaller than his own, but it is only a practice. Lets Rock!

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo couldnt help but feel sorrow in her heart as she walked out of the front door of her house. She had spent at least two and a half hours playing and talking with her family but now leaving them, her sorrow and worry was greater than before. At least she knew that if she died, they would have good memories of her. She pulled the locket out from under her shirt and opened it, looking at the faced inside. She had seen pictures of her family but never this one. The side with her mother, father, brother and sister, they all sat around in a half circle, smiling and waving at the camera. The picture on the other side, though, she had taken herself. A picture of her brother and the twins eating cake at a picnic they had had about a year ago. She closed it again and studied the cover more closely. A picture of a heart with vines growing all intertwined with it was etched neatly and carefully on the front. It was beautiful and highly detailed but when she flipped it to the back, she was even mored amazed. The back had her name etched in beautiful, curvey, loopy letters. It was more breath taking than the picture on the front. It wasnt until then that she began to cry. It was the most precious gift anybody had ever givin her and she couldnt believe it was hers. She would cherish it for as long as she lived, however long that was.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Member Fear will become famous soon enough Fear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 11:06 PM
    Threads

Itachi wouldn't have ever expected to find himself at the shooting range, but he knew close-combat wasn't enough to take out a Diterr, so he practiced on his aim. He was a little rusty at first, not having to use his gun, ever. He missed the mark a couple of times but he kept trying until he hit the mark. He sat down on the ground, just about ready to give up. He'd have to get better, or at least improve his fighting skills more. He would kill every single Diterr that crossed his path, stopping for nothing and for no one. He wouldn't stop until he would drop dead. He will avenge his loved ones and make the Diterr suffer as much as he did.

Itachi stood up, stretching, holstering his gun and walked out of the shooting range. He was heading to his dorm to sleep, tired from spending most of his time in the shooting range, his room mate wouldn't be there for a few minutes.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: I like the pace of this RP no too fast and not too slow The posting is magnificent as always
    BIC: Karia stood waiting for the attention to move to her. It happened but not fast enough. She cleared her throat. Nothing. Karia tapped her foot waiting for the humans attention to wander to her. It took longer than it should have. "Okay" Karia said "Unfortunately we've lost many recruits"
    "Remind me again why we're listening to an alien"
    Karia shot a disapproving glare towards the speaker whom immediately shut his mout for fear of her. Karia was up to her ears in trouble-makers who thought her a pretty face. Growing up under the knowledge nothing you did was ever good enough made a woman able to take care of herself. With the dwadling idiots who couldn't keep their mouths shut for a minute it was no different. "As I was saying we've lost many soliders and one of them happens to be Captain Feist although we should keep with the plan" Karia swept her eyes over the group daring anybody to disagree with her.
    "Dare you to disagree, Kari"
    Even the thought of her brother's snarl did nothing to soften her gaze. One learned such things in the army.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max couldn't take it anymore, this woman was taking too long for his taste. He didn't know what she was doing inside, but he would find out.

Max stripped off most of his gear and stuffed it inside his backpack before hiding the bag. He had left himself with his blade-shooter and 2 extra blades for it. With that, he set up his entry. A block away he placed a small square mirror that would start moving back and forth in 1 minute, attracting the attention of the guard with the light reflections off of it. That set and ticking, he moved quickly until he was only a block from the human's building, staying behind cover. He watched the guard on his side of the building and sure enough, the little toy caught his attention. Max dashed over to the building and flattened himself up against it shortly before the guard lost interest since the device only moved for a few seconds.

He snuck over to the corner where the main entrance was. Sure enough, the soldier that had angered the beautiful woman earlier was still there. As much as Max hated wasting what could become a perfectly good soldier, this would have to be done. He sprinted around the corner and spun into a spin-kick that connected right above the man's ear, dropping him silently. Max dragged him over to the side of the doorway and propped him up against the wall to look like he was sleeping.

After that was done. Max scaled the windows to the second floor of the building. The sentry on duty was facing away from him, making it easy enough to sneak right past him and into the building. Once again he pulled the cloth covering his head down to cover his face, the dark skull and crossbones adding a fear-inspiring flare to his uniform.

It didn't take too long to find a lone soldier wandering the hallway. Max waited for him at an intersection of hallways and right before the man passed him, Max caught him in the face with a vicious backfist smash, grabbing him and spinning him into an adjacent room to slam him into the wall before elbowing him in the jaw, knocking him out. Max set to work quickly, binding and gagging the man before stripping him to his undershorts, taking the uniform for himself. After he used the man's uniform to cover up his own, and he also stowed anything that didn't belong on it, Max grabbed the man's weapon and walked right out like he belonged there.

He just felt naked, face uncovered and his sunglasses in his pocket. People could know him, now, know his face. But he knew that as long as he acted like he was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing, nobody would question him. So he began walking around the building looking lost. Anybody could understand if he was some NCO sent to give the boss bad news, only to have to go on a search for her.

On second thought, that soldier outside would be a perfect excuse. He went back outside and made his way down to retrieve the man.
    Last edited by DaSOCOM; 04-18-2007 at 09:32 AM.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Exclamation i'm back

OCC: i'm back and its GOOD... good jod everyone. shame about tet, but we still march on. i honestly though you would be further ahead but i'm glad your not. now i don't miss too much of my own RP. things are starting to heat up now with big battles and hopefully seamless teamwork in the art that is writing. oh and i see that there was some trouble with the authority. i take the blame myself and apologise to ladyP for not informing her. but you sorted it out and were on track for a great story. lets carry on!

Leo looked up at the bear. she was beautiful. he just had to wait until the princes little extras got here and she'd be a powerful machine. he'd heard the telecom but decided to not go. he had such a great sense of what happened around him, he knew he would follow any orders perfectly in battle.
    he threw the plasma wrench down onto the used tool pile and yawned... it had only been about 4-5 hours since the revelation about the diterr but he felt like it had been days.
    a solemn voice slowly spoke through the speakers. everyone in the station knew that voice, the headmaster, Mr Nile.
    he started softly and with each word lowered Leo's moral.
    "Students i have had a request from the army on earth. i expect 10 students at my office in an hour. the mission you are being sent on is suiside. if i held a higher ranking in the army i would choose not to send any of you but my wishes have been over-ruled. a mission breifing will be held once you have all assembled. i also express my wishes that many of you stay here. never in the history of ST-04* have we needed the guardians more. all out."
    Leo shuddered, earth. should he go? he looked around and saw no one else in the hanger move. he looked out across the school grounds and saw no one moving towards the heads office. he let out a small sigh and started on what felt like the walk towards signing his death note...

Panting hard... black... back into the harsh world... switching between nightmares and diterrs. Darren span around and pulled the trigger. a shower of hot diterr blood sprayed across his battered body.
    he had managed to get out from under the car and quickly disposed of the diterr near him. luckily there had only been two left.
    he then checked for major wounds, his mechanical arm was useless, he had blood running into his eyes from a deep cut on his scalp and his left leg felt dead. he then followed the trail of blood after his friends and followers. quite soon three diterr picked up his heat signature and he had a race on. he could hear their cries but not see them. he remembered the office block he told the army to head for and ran in that direction. one of the diterr caught up with him and he turned around and blew its brains out. he could see the office building ahead now but the pain in his head way getting worst. he was close enough now to see a guard stationed on a higher floor balcony. he watched as the guard was pulled back into the shadows and disappeared!?! was someone infiltrating the base? he ran on in new found worry and hope. this quickly ended and he fell to his knees only meters from the door. he tried to stand up but quickly fell back down. two thoughts flashed though his mind as he lay there... the first was kaira, the second was blind fear as he heard the roar of chasing diterrs close behind...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I know when I leave I don't like catching up at all...PM coming so I sort kept the RP at the same place though I did speed it up slightly
    BIC:
    Karia very breifly ended the meeting saying that she'd sent for Guardians to come and help. After the first few disruptions though Karia had taken care of them and no one seemed to want to challenge her authority any more. Good. She then moved towards where she should find Tul.
    Her jaw dropped. Tul was out cold and another man seemed to be moving him. He didn't look guilty. But a vague sense of where-have-I-seen-you-before bothered Karia for a second. "What are you doing?"
    "I just got here he was out when I found him"
    Karia looked around. Then with a motion to follow her she walked to a place where no one could interupt them. She didn't see anything out of order although she did take the time to look up a few floors to see if the earlier guard wasn't smoking.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo was almost back inside the school grounds when she heard the announcement. Now there was something she could do. She wanted to help so bad she didnt care if it was sucide. She gave it a two second consideration and ran all the way to the Headmaster's office. She knocked tentivally on the door before she entered. "Mr.Nile? Its ok if I go, right? I want to help, no matter what. And I have a lot of experience as long as I dont have to pilot an AS by myself then I'm fine. I promise it would be worth wild taking me," she said. She wanted to help and was going to do whatever it took.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itachi grinned at the announcement made and sprinted towards Mr.Nile's office. He walked to the door, knocking on it once before opening the door a little "Hello? Mr.Nile?" He walked into the office to find a girl standing in the room, talking to Mr.Nile. He stood a little behind the girl, not wanting to interrupt anyone.

'Yes, finally! A chance to kill a Diterr, and I'll make sure each and every Diterr will suffer a great deal before dying.'
    I am the darkness in your room,
    the rattling breath in your nightmares,
    What you feel when your about to die....I AM Fear

<Made by Nespa Thanks^^

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo stood outside of mr Niles office, it had only been five minutes since the annoucement but he had to talk to him. he pushed open the door to find two people already in deep discussion with the headmaster. he noticed Momo and gave her a small smile. Mr Nile gestured for the three of them to sit and spoke softly. " i expected a few, but if you remember i told you all to come in an hour." he said this softly but Leo could see he was hurt. Leo quickly chipped in "Sir, please don't think i'm running away from the coming battle, it's just i'm from earth and i wish to see my homeland again."
    the headmaster nodded and he seemed to sit up straighter in his chair. "we'll talk soon, please just wait for a few more people."
    Leo got comfy on the hard chair and stared at the tatoo on his wrist. he was one of the few people to have acctually fought before against the diterr and he couldn't wait to add a few more to his tally...

Darren pushed hiself onto his back, if he was to die he would at least be looking at the beautiful sky. he turned his head to look at the rushing diterr and saw it suddenly stop. what he saw next sent a shiver down his battered body. a diterr stood on top of a car calling the rushing diterr back. as the diterr ran back towards what seemed to be the leader, hundereds of diterr rose over the small mound behind the car!
    this was a very clever tactic, too clever for the diterr. they had left men out of the battle so as to almost let the army escape.
    he then heard a shout from the building followed by more. it seemed the guards had seen the diterr, on all sides. he had told his men to walk into a trap!
    Darren cursed with all the strength he had left, it was all he could do...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia stiffened as she heard shouts. She ignored the man for second to peek around the edge. Diterr many. Too many. Karia shrank back her hands automatically checking her gun so she could fight her way to safety. Silently she looked at her companion her expression said everything. Through the sea of Diterr she couldn't see anything else that could be recognized as a leader. Her breathing quickened. Tul was dead by now there was no way the poor man could've escaped. The Diterr would very obviously note them at some point. Their body heat would give away all to soon.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Jake looked around himself as he closed his eyes, opening them to have them change to pitch black. He saw the body heat of a few humans, Karia and then the oncoming Diterrs. He saw a huge mass of Diterrs coming there way, if they fought, the human army would be conquered in just minutes, even if he did change to his alien form.

Jake ran around, searching for Karia. He found her and ran up to her "What do we do? Should we fight or run?" He asked, curious as to see what her decision would be.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia mentally forced herself to remember the Diterr. There seemed to many to fight. Karia was not one to sacrifice men in something that could be stopped. "Is it as bad as it looks?" Karia asked finally her breathing still ragged. If it were they'd have no chance and have to run. As she waited for answer Karia willed a vision on herself in desperate hope that it would be enough. Chacteristically it didn't work. She didn't have time to focus as hard as she would have liked but they'd been in one place too long. She knew that Diterr being heat sensitive would catch on to their body heat. "I suppose" Karia said "That if it's truly bad we'll have to run"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max ducked under a righthand swing then shoulder rolled to the left. He sprang to his feet; sweat dripping off him; and readied a counter strike when the announcment was called.
    Max stopped what he was doing. Earth. My chance to finally get in there and fight the Diterr like I'd dreamed of as a kid. To serve beside milatary personnel and prove that I'm not just another welp fresh from the acadamy.
    Lost in his own thoughts, max was barged to the ground by the droid who he managed to forget about. He skidded along the floor on his back as the droid closed in on him. Max stopped and spun onto hid stomach and pushed himself forward, luckily managing to avoid the droid's stomp. Jumping to his feet, max kicked out at the droid's torso; staggering it; ran for the control panel. His fingers trembled with adrenal as he punched in the over-ride code quickly. Motors and gears powered down and the droid's lights faded away before it toppeled with a loud clang, sending dust into the air.
    "HA! I win this one!" Time for a quick wash!

Max ran through the halls; his boots clumping underneath him; as he made his way to Mr. Nile's room. He stopped outside the door, a little out of breath. His hand hovering over the handle. Should I really go? What about the complex? My father? I'm sure he'd understand, but still...
    Max's fist clenched. So many factors for 2 choices.
    He grabbed the handle and opened the door slowly. Never know till I find out!
    Three students had allready gotten here. He was sure he's seen them before, possibly even today, but everything was happening so fast.
    "Uh... Hi!" He ran his fingers throught his hair and smiled shyly.
    Last edited by Toastie; 04-19-2007 at 04:52 PM.

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Anjiru abruptly stopped what she was doing and looked up when she heard the announcement.

"Earth?" she whispered, stealing a glance at Mrs. Harka, who was looking dead serious since the start and until the end of the announcement. Anjiru looked around and saw the expressions of the other students, a smirk escaping her mouth. "No one wants to go to Mr. Nile's office, huh?" she thought, carefully watching each student's movement, waiting if someone would walk in the direction of Mr. Nile's office. When no one did, she straightened up and fixed herself, avoiding the looks of curiosity from some students and Mrs. Harka.

"Training is over..." she heard Mrs. Harka say in a small voice.

Anjiru looked at Mrs. Harka and replied, "Yes maam." before turning around.

She walked towards the direction of the principal's office. Looking around, Anjiru noticed that most of the students didn't move and just spoke with each other in hushed voices. She quickened her pace and before she knew it, she was standing in front of Mr. Nile's office.

She slowly opened the door and entered the room. The first thing she saw was Mr. Nile, sited at his desk, looking at her. Her eyes scanned the room and there she saw 4 others, already sited in front of Mr. Nile's desk, watching her. She nodded and took a seat beside a girl whom she recognized as the one who informed her of the Diterr army coming. She flashed her a smile and waited for Mr. Nile to speak.
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: right no one else is to try to sign up to go to earth now, we still need some people to protect the station.

Leo looked around, five people. more than he had expected, and by the looks of it more than what headmaster Nile had expected either. he slowly got up and locked his door. while he was sitting down Leo nodded to the new members. they looked mean enough but looks could be deceiving.
    "I have come to believe the fact that if i waited for the full hour i'd have half of my students at my door wanting revenge on the diterr." said Mr Nile. " so i have decided you will be enough. i believe you are an accomplished A/S pilot but can you man space craft?"
    this question was directed at Leo and he slowly nodded.
    "good, you are to leave immediatly."
    Leo looked up in astonisment. leave now! this was madness, no extra training, not even the promised mission breifing. just being packed off without a clue. Leo started to obstuct but was quickly interupted by Mr Nile, "you will be flying a new prototype ship in which we expect you to arrive on earth in about 2 hours time." Leo was speachless, 2 hours, a normal high speed flight would still take about 2-3 days.
    the headmaster seemed to be in a rush. "i have had intel saying that the last remaining regiment of earths footsoldiers are about to be wiped out, you are to aid them. You." he looked at Leo. "please quickly get your A/S into the ship waiting in the hanger then collect anything you may need from your room. the rest of you may collect any personal belongings and weapons from the dormitories and battle tower respectively. meet in the hanger in five minutes. and good luck..."
    leo ran all the way to his room and just grabbed some personal items. he then sprinted towards the hanger and started to start up his A/S. he started to walk it towards the new ship in the hanger. it looked all flash, made of light blue metal with some of the biggest wings Leo had ever seen.
    ever since the headmaster had said 'earths last footsoldier regiment' leo knew that could be the very one his brother Darren had joined. Leo just hoped that he was still alive...

Darren watched as the diterr came to a halt. they stopped in a wobbly line about 100 meters from the office block all of the way around. Darren was shocked beyond belief! he had seen this tactic before, they were waiting for darkness to fall. this was amazing, this was way too clever for normal diterr.
    the few minutes that he had been lying there had given him just enough energy to stand up. he walked inside and started to make his way upstairs. a soldier came round the corner at the top of the stairs and swung his gun towards Darren. he quickly hosltered his weapon and ran down the stairs towards Darren and caught him as he fell foward.
    Darren spoke softly as the man led him into a big room full of soldiers talking about the surrounding diterr. "get captain Lygoust..." was all he could say as the man place him on an assembled camp bed, before running off to find Karia...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia blinked the Diterr had just stopped. Something was wrong.
    "Captain Lygoust..." The soldier panted "Captain Fiest (I can never spell that) needs you at the infirmary"
    Karia looked at Jake. "You two stay here" She said betraying none of the confusion she felt at Darren coming up "Jake, if they start to move and there are too many run everyone else will get there." She didn't wait for a confirmation from either man before spinning and and following the soldier.
    He stopped. "He seemed to put much importance on this request, ma'am" He hesitated.
    Karia frowned. "He did?" The soldier nodded. "Alright would you please go back with the other two men?" He nodded obviously having anticipated this "Raise the alarm if they move forward at all"
    When the soldier had gone Karia mentally prepared herself to go in. She pushed on the door. She spotted Darren immediately. "Darren?" At least it was private Karia was afraid her eyes showed just how much stress had been shoveled onto her shoulders lately.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo stored the bear at the far side of the small cargo bay at the back of the new ship. he sat down and waited for the rest. the only person he knew was Momo. it didn't feel right that she was coming, she seemed so... innocent. oh well he'd seen what she did to those bullies. he smiled at the memories and closed his eyes, deep in thought...

Darren opened his eyes slowly, he'd tried to hide his happiness as he sat up, his metal arm still hanging useless. he looked straight at her and couldn't help smiling. he'd seen that look before, she was getting stressed. how he could find that amusing he didn't know, maybe the impending doom made him giddy.
    "Captain." he nodded, now openly smiling, what was wrong with him? "So have you figured out the diterrs plan, i thought you might have by now?"
    he smiled as he taunted her, he just hoped she didn't hurt him more than the diterr...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 04-20-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itachi left the office, sprinting to his dorm room, searching for the one thing that could keep him fighting on, the one thin that provided hope for him. It was the medallion he received from his girlfriend a day before she died. It was the last thing he had ever got from her. His room mate woke up after feeling a shoe hit his head. "Hey what the hell!?" He saw Itachi shuffle through the drawers. "What are you looking for?"

"A necklace." He replied

"Gold one? Silver medallion with a falcon on one side and a weird symbol on the other?"
    Alex asked.

Itachi just nodded "Seen it?" His room mate got up, stuck a hand in a pile of clothes and drew out the necklace. The symbol his room mate was talking about was the Chinese symbol for courage. "Where you going?" "Earth to fight the Diterr." With that Itachi took off with nothing. He sprinted off to the hanger.
    I am the darkness in your room,
    the rattling breath in your nightmares,
    What you feel when your about to die....I AM Fear

<Made by Nespa Thanks^^

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for the delay, been away from a connection for a few days

Max's head swung at all the commotion going on. "Those Diterr are always getting in the way.." he thought as he pulled a cigarette out and lit it. He walked over to the still sleeping body of the outside guard and picked up the man's weapon. It had a grenade launcher attached to it. Max ensured both the rifle and the grenade launcher were fully loaded.

He took another drag off of the cig before he raised the weapon above his head and cocked the grenade launcher, raising the attention of everyone around him. "Well are we just gonna sit here and die or are we gonna go kick some Pharoah butt?!?!" He yelled. The soldiers raised their weapons in ardor and yelled in a manner befitting the Spartans of old as Max walked over to the door of the building and kicked it open, firing off grenades into the line of aliens. Several humans followed him, firing off their weapons into the enemy lines.

Then the Diterr recovered from the initial shock of the attack and returned fire with their own ferocity. Max had dived behind another building just as a volley of spears flew through where he had once been. Several humans went down with the attack, but it didn't bother Max. He needed to get back to his gear, shed this human uniform, and then he could begin the real damage.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo had just barely sat down before 4 other people filed in and Mr. Niles had given them their briefing. She regonized Leo and was happy that he was going to get a good chance to strut his stuff. After he was done explaining and had instructed them to get what they needed and head for the hanger, Leo and another guy she hadnt ever seen before took off. She jumped up and with a smile at the girl that she recognized as the one she had warned earlier, she said, "See ya'll at the hanger!!" and took off to her dorm room. She dug through her things and picked out a few articles of clothing along with a bag of candy (for tough times), her weapons (bow and arrow and revolver +holisters), and a few food provisions (other than candy) and stuffed them in her leather backpack. She took off the few key-chains she had attached to it and put them in her trunk. After slinging her backpack up onto her shoulder, she stuffed her hair under her hat so that only her bangs showed and began walking to the hanger. She locked her door and shoved her key in her pocket, figuring she'd give it to Mr.Nile or something later. After she had reached the hanger, she saw Leo just had just pulled his A/S in. It was amazing and now she was so excited she thought she might burst right then and there. She wanted to go so badly.....

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Anjiru left the room after 3 others and quickly sprinted to her room where all her things were placed. She took out a big stroller bag and opened it to reveal all the weaponry she had brought to the school. Daggers were piled together, each covered in plastic and all together binded with rope. Her favorite dagger, a venetian stiletto was stacked on top of the other daggers, also covered in plastic. Two guns were stacked on top of the other, there respective catridges piled beside each. Anjiru looked at each of her weapons and debated to herself wether or not to bring them. Being a magic-user, she really had no need for her weapons but nontheless she brought them to school.

"Ah, what the heck. I'll be needing them for close-combat anyway." she finally decided, taking out the stilleto and one of her two guns. She quickly took a pink, long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and shoes from one of her bags and procedded to dress up quickly. With what she was wearing right now, it'll be hard to hide her weapons from enemies. After finishing at last, she took out another small bag and placed there her remaining weapons and her guns cartridges, needed necessities such as some clothes and a small picture of her family. She zipped the bag and placed it on top of her bed. "Almost finished." she thought, taking a belt and slinging it around her waist. She held her gun and placed it on one side of her belt, the shirt she wore fully covering it. She took the stiletto and tied it on her left arm, making sure it wasn't seen when someone looks directly at her arm.

Slinging the bag on her back, she ran straightly to the hangar, hoping that all the others haven't left yet. She entered, some who were at Mr. Nile's office already there. "Well... nothing left to do but wait for the others to come." she thought watching the entrance of the hangar for those people.
    Last edited by danie-chan; 04-21-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: -^^-
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max left Mr. Nile's room, contemplating what just happened. whole life had been changed in under 20 minutes. No turning back now. No explanation. Thrown in the deep end and little chance oh success! Max couldn't help, but smile to himself.

He made it back to his room, barely noticing the going-ons around him as people discussed the message franticly. Max grabbed his Rifle, which was still in it's case beside the chair, and packed a small rucksack with his remaining ammunition; and ofcourse, his special playing cards. The revolver and sword were still attatched to his belt, no need for anything else. Max headed for the door, turning to glance out the window. the sky was so calm, compared to his life just now and the horizon never changed. He wondered if he'd ever see ST-04 again; and if he did; what would it look like afterwards? What about his father!? He wouldn't be able to tell him what was happening.
    Max thought for a moment. My father'll probablly here about this mission and know that i'd jump at the chance. He'd understand, actually no, he'd be proud of me! He smiled just thinking about what his father would say if he went home and told him.
    Max straightened up his rucksack and adjusted his cap.
    "Oh well! Time waits for no man!"

Jogging to the hanger, people watched Max pass with expected suspicion. His head down, jacket flowing behind him and gear bouncing on his back. They must thinking I'm quitting. Giving up whilst I still can can! He slowed as he entered the hanger, walking towards the group of people from Mr. Nile's room. Adrenal flowed through him again, but seemed more of a comfort now, than a panic. Again, Max smiled for no reason.
    Last edited by Toastie; 04-21-2007 at 09:26 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information